Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56157 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by IMASTEX: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okay
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Always sharing and compensating, that's all nigerian politicians know. Same way they share and compensate with positions is same way they will share and compensate with resources. Make una dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ignis: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Elrufai should keep quiet, he’s not in any position to start dishing out sharing formula

He is....

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by samsard(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gaabasky:

Why are u worrying? Vote u didn't vote for him and u called him many derogatory names.
But don't worry much because Tinubu is not a religion bigotry n he understands the diversity of this country.
LOL. Tinubu doesn't understand diversity & inclusive politics. Not voting a political office holder does not mean citizens lose their voice. It's an election, not a war of conquest

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by xevove2061: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not

So the north should have ruled for 16years accordimg to your logic?

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gov El Rufai ...shey that is all you want... hope you won't come back like Oliver Twist... Anyway shouldn't we have a Christian Christian in both the Senate and House of Representatives. ...shebi Muslim don chop Bellewise .
Na why I dey laugh PRV shey after Oga Ambode and Gov Sanwo Olu don spend 8 years plus Jara for Gov Sanwo Olu , you want the Muslim's to be looking till Christains spend 16 Years ... In as much as I am a ChrisMus I still believe in fairness and equity.

Gov Sanwo Olu is just afraid for nothing, just focus on the Muslim,Fulani,Akwa Ibom Hausa and other minor community codely . Politics is about interest, it's not personal.

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Some things will never change. Despite the problems devilling this country, these ones are already planning on putting their paddies in places of power.Tell me, how will the speaker be independent if he got that position as 'dash or thank you? Look at buhari, none of them can even call him to order or make impeachment moves...Nigeria exhausts me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Putindbutt: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

El Rufai is a solid supporter of Tinubu and was one of the arrowheads that rejected Northern presidential aspirants within the APC.
He fought tooth and nail for Tinubu despite losing a lot of ground to opposition forces in the just concluded election. I expect Tinubu to endorse his request.

5 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Goodnigga: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride
it will shock them when Tinubu is not made the president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by opeldavid: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Trouble for Nigeria.
He has not yet been sworn in, the cabals have started with their selfish sharing formula.

Is this the renewed hope they promised? Is this how they want to rule us? Renewed hope my foot.

Obi is coming to clean up all these nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by IMASTEX: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
jackcanfield:
Gov El Rufai ...shey that is all you want... hope you won't come back like Oliver Twist...
He is going to be one of the cabals going by the role he played. More list will role in both for executive cabinet, etc.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by chaloskyx: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Look its not bad having an all Muslim leadership na religion we wan chop as long as they sha deliver on their electoral promises and make Nigeria better you that you have been carrying Christianity on your head since birth what has it done for most of you except exploit you of your finances and make empty prophecies just to give you hope

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Starpro87(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

Tinubu's wife is a pastor, that suffices it.

6 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
if you raise this, they will call you a religious bigot.

But God forbid there ever is a situation where you have christians all through, they will start screaming at the top of their heads losing their minds.

Nigerians are a lost people.
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by liasmiram2567: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

Have they chosen
the Senate President and the Speaker? Why are you jumping the gun?

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by onuman: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
So begs El-Rufai of Buhari cabal who with his kinsman INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, uses old and sick Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock. Tinubu will only be a figure head sleeping or sick president in Aso Rock while El-Rufai and his other kinsmen in Aso Rock Buhari cabal continue to call the shots in Nigeria; if ever the courts ratify Mammood's heist called election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by casualobserver: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
by my permutations speaker should go to NW and deputy to Se so his request is not out of order.

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Atlantis585: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

It’s called Muslim Republic of Nigeria.
And I no blame them
Na all the useless BATstards that voted a Muslim/Muslim ticket go suffer pass
Soon all the schools in Nigeria will force our girls to start wearing hijab and burqa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by phorget(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Compensation instead of Competency.
How would he perform?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is the problem exactly compensation in a democratic setting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Putindbutt:

He fought tooth and nail for Tinubu despite losing a lot of ground to opposition forces in the just concluded election. I expect Tinubu to endorse his request.

Indeed!

Also, Kaduna State has a very strong case within the NorthWest.

Kano, Katsina, and Sokoto have all produced Speakers counting from 1999. So it is the rightful turn of Kaduna, Jigawa, Zamfara, or Kebbi within same NorthWest.

I will go with Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
casualobserver:
by my permutations speaker should go to NW and deputy to Se so his request is not out of order.
The number 3(SP) and 4(Speaker) has to be Christians for a balance. I don't think the man in question is a Christian
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Masterito(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by mtngloetiartel: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Exactly! Look at the kind of politics they play in Nigeria! Arrant trash and disgusting! No wonder why the system is not 'working'.
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by isaiahethan: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
amnesty7:

Oh, so fast? I thought that woman told you that Tinubu isn't your President-Elect.

You're a fool fucking terrorist
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by TossTos: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Portable go hear this one ..every other Zazzu is a counterfeit...

Iyan keh ?

Na only portable be Zazzu ...
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Govt position is now by compensation

Gbogbo yin o ni kure

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

The number 3(SP) and 4(Speaker) has to be Christians for a balance. I don't think the man in question is a Christian

Only the Senate is politically mandatory to go Christian.

There are Presidency positions like SGF or CoS than can help balance the religious outlook.

4 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Vikynas: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic
rightfully said
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by sunbreaker: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Putindbutt:
Senate President goes SS, while NW takes the Speaker. I wish Tinubu makes Elrufai's request possible, he has earned it.
Elrufai tried for him,he was among the major marketers of Tinubu in the North

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Elrufai lobbying his candidate to be speaker House of reps
Elrufai's son member house of reps
better committee oversight dey wait for that boy....
you just dey vote dem, na ur work be dat, dem go dey lord over u and ur generation, na their own work be that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.