Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56154 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

Because you and your principals don’t know how to play politics , they should have instructed some people to vote for other parties rather than Ellup alone in the south east and south south ,, it’s true they all might come out to be Muslims but don’t forget they are representatives from each geo political zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Ballmer: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2023
We will see how many supporters labour will remember with the seat n governor's they won n will win.

Solsix:

Lol and supporters are almost immediately forgotten till next election
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Kung: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

lol.. dey play same person different moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by hush15: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/compensate-me-by-supporting-iyan-zazzau-to-be-speaker-el-rufai-begs-tinubu/

That is all they know. that is all they fight for. That is why they can't allow anybody with genuine intentions vie for the no.1 position. if Obi had won, that midget won't be asking for compensation from a BAT and as much as we keep advising nigerians to desist from this kinda of politics, they keep supporting this nonsense.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2023
I DON'T BLAME YOU I BLAME YOUR USELESS FOLLOWERS WHO LIVE IN CAGE

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by VawulenceProMax: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2023
If only naija youths where violent, all this nonsense no go dey happen

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Alpharey: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2023
It is not by laughing at we the Obidients, now the jungle is maturing and they are bringing their family and friends in order to "compensate" them. Urchins, continue killing yourselves, keep burning all the markets in Lagos, pointing fingers at innocent Igbos while the elites are sharing offices to themselves. Another 4 years you people will be assembled again to continue where you stopped. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

Obi would have been worst. He would have been torn to pieces by the multitude of bald headed vultures sorrounding him.

Jagaban sure knows how to select good eggs from rotten ones.

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Livingstone124: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
Muslim Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by 2elliot: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Malam Nasir El Rufai, Iyyan Zazzau can be deputy. We need to balance the polity especially in religious aspect
Stop being an id#ot and a b#got. Competence over religion or tribe, guy. Let APC put Muslim Senate president and deputy and even in the rep. There are competent Moslems in the north and south to fill those positions.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by 2elliot: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Gaabasky:

Why are u worrying? Vote u didn't vote for him and u called him many derogatory names.
But don't worry much because Tinubu is not a religion bigotry n he understands the diversity of this country.
Dirty b#got. There are enough competent Moslems to fill in those positions from senate president down to the least ministerial position . Religion and tribe does not matter. Tinubu must not listen to idiots like you.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by clericuzzio(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Throwback:

El Rufai is a solid supporter of Tinubu and was one of the arrowheads that rejected Northern presidential aspirants within the APC.
El rufai should realize it's nass members who ll vote their principal officers... PDP other reps ll have a say who ll be speaker and Senate president...
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by dickson2000(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not
How do you people even reason? You want the Presidency to remain in the North even when a Northerner is about to finish his 8 years tenure? What has gone wrong with our conscience and morals? PDP should have supported Obi's candidacy but their bigotry and selfishness got them here. Either ways, the highest loser is PDP and Atiku.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by aestake: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2023
FisifunKododada:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Everyone is in the mud now.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by OLULAW: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2023
You see that these people are there for self-interests. You guys are screwed for life. Nigeria will never ever be back on track.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ddeola: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Una see wetin dem wan begin dey do for Naija. Anyways, God pass dem. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2023
5starMan:
I am very stupid.Obi lost the election.

You're very correct.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Danchibez: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Pls why complaining now?
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Philgafauto: 2:53am On Mar 13, 2023
ddeola:
Una see wetin dem wan begin dey do for Naija. Anyways, God pass dem. undecided undecided undecided

Which God?

They should turn the country to an Islamic country jareee. Shebi you Christians are not ready ni? We warned you people about Muslims but some people voted for tribe.

Your daughters and wives shall wear hijab.

I still blame igbo hate for their homeland for all these. The day the igbos make igbo land great, Christians will rise again in Nigeria.

Igbos are the custodians of Christianity in Nigeria because they are not tainted with Islam. Any society that gives Islam a chance will suffer!!!

For the meantime, the jihadists in APC should keep all the offices for Muslims. Christians are weak fools who still venerate criminal GOs. Shebi we Christians no wan wise ni?
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Iyan Zazzau ko, Iyan ati efo riro ni!
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by essentialone(m): 3:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarukuWadata12(m): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies, go through my posts , I supported and voted Peter Obi 100%

We already told you a vote to Peter obi is a vote on Muslim-muslim ticket but you didn't listen. In order to avoid the Muslim-muslim ticket you guys should have made a sensible calculation. Now Allow them to do whatever they want because they got elected not by your votes. Now you made the Muslims realized its possible to make Muslim-muslim ticket. You'll see more of that happening due to your foolishnesses. You think by voting massively on peter obi you'll make him the president. You deny both APC and PDP 25% from your zone, don't cry any marginalization again. Foolish people!
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 4:04am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=FarahAideed post=121690996]President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim [ All the southwest governors are christians and the muslim did not ask for their heads. In southwest, religion is not our problem.]
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by alen4smith(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
Election don over this one still dey campaign
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:27am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Malam Nasir El Rufai, Iyyan Zazzau can be deputy. We need to balance the polity especially in religious aspect
no bi una zombiecally supported d muslim-muslim ticket?

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by manmade(m): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Starpro87:

Tinubu's wife is a pastor, that suffices it.
yes , you're right,his housemaid and gate man is a Christian too and that's enough. bunch of idi Ara.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Atlantis585: 4:47am On Mar 13, 2023
I will be surprised if Thiefnubbu honours that request. First of all, we should all wait until our cash and carry Supreme Court decides who paid them more to buy the 2023 Presidential Election.

Then the real power players will step in to create their own cabal mostly from SW and led by Aunty Remi Thiefnubbu - if Thiefnubbu wins at the court.

I will be surprised if El~Rufai ever gets his wish. North especially Buhari treated Thiefnubbu horribly after all the help he gave to Buhari and his hardly involving himself in helping Thiefnubbu to win this election.

At the end of the day, anybody else even Portable will do a better job of running Nigeria than Buhari.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Tareq1105: 5:09am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

Pressure on President Elect. It's not easy o. The game of politics has started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.