Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56165 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by aestake: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Correct . We warned them but ...
Enjoy the APC nao.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by stiggymode(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Not surprised at all. That man is a snake!!!

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Debitcreditcard: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Them don Dey give themselves position. The new cabals are here.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by onuman: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

Tinubu is not the one the Buhari cabal that includes El-Rufai has in mind as president. The speed at which Yakubu Mahmood of INEC announced Tinubu as winner, even when the results of the fraudulent election was yet to be at INEC'S portal, is a revelation of the fact that the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock is what Mahmood renewed, using old and sick Tinubu as front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Billygee2u: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Naijanascam: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Just ask him to create another state out of Kaduna state for you and your friends

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Starpro87:

Tinubu's wife is a pastor, that suffices it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by shineeye1: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
The clouds are gathering toward the inauguration of the Boko Haram kingdom..
Unabashed, barefaced, no hiding nothing, they want it all.
President, Vice President, Senate and Rep, BOKO must be there.
ONE NIGERIA!
NIGERIA MUST BE ONE! MUST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by bizhop01: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
If tinubu compensate nairaland rats with number one sit that are shouting BAT BAT since last year sky will fall?

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by shineeye1: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Starpro87:

Tinubu's wife is a pastor, that suffices it.

MORONIC BIGOTS..

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Djele: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Revolution is coming and u are talking about compensation

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ddray29: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pig when will you have sense?so because PDP didn't win that makes every votes favor tinubu.. you so dump like your Oga..

2 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Look at this one that supported and enabled Muslim Muslim ticket trying to blame me that warned against it

You're now changing mouth...you better shut up and dont make yourself look more stupid than you already are ...na you want tinubu so anything wey you see just swallow am

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rayban25:

You're now changing mouth...you better shut up and dont make yourself look more stupid than you already are ...na you want tinubu so anything wey you see just swallow am

Show me anywhere I have ever wanted tinubu
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by chelseaboy1985(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Government of compensation, God why ?
Why are we always doing the same thing every time and expect Nigeria to change.
So all this fight about Tinubu's presidency is all about personal interest, not the interest of the Nigerian people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Show me anywhere I have ever wanted tinubu

My bad..but we both knew that nobody takes Atiku seriously...and you saying a vote for obi is supporting muslim muslim ticket makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep consoling yourself Over Atiku lose

PDP is dead in Nigeria

You are even confused...
First u bashed him for supporting Muslim- Muslim ticket. Now you have switched everything to PDP.
You all should just get this politics shits off your mind. The country political system is not worth all this argument.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ycat: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
You can't have senate president and speaker at the same time, you should have one and let the SS have the other one.
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/compensate-me-by-supporting-iyan-zazzau-to-be-speaker-el-rufai-begs-tinubu/
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Realist777: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is a pure blackmail from El-rufai
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by CXLVII: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic

It’s called politics!

And that’s how it happens all over the world.

Do you expect them to appoint a stranger who they don’t trust?

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not

Ode quota system.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ycat: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Religious bigots have shown again!

That will be a long 8 years of gnashing teeth for you.
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
May God bless the president of Nigeria

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Irupetepete: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
it is too early to wail brother...
Let us all keep speculating...
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Irupetepete: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Look at this one that supported and enabled Muslim Muslim ticket trying to blame me that warned against it
FarahAideed Don dey shift goal 🥅 ooo... Now now? Wow...
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by sandra50(f): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are using our future to compensate each other and some youths helped them in achieving this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Iamzik: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
chaloskyx:
Look its not bad having an all Muslim leadership na religion we wan chop as long as they sha deliver on their electoral promises and make Nigeria better you that you have been carrying Christianity on your head since birth what has it done for most of you except exploit you of your finances and make empty prophecies just to give you hope

There is a reason why a diverse society like Nigeria must maintain a balance in tribe and religion.

But I like what is playing out. It will help to clear the doubt of people like you and hopefully hasten the restructuring or disintegration of Nigeria as we know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by timefarm(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
I never trust El Rufai for once...

The way he is burning on all cylinders has some hidden agenda...

Very short devilish man.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ernestnyong: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Make una no cry because na way tink una want way una see so if every position want be Muslim Muslim make e be.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Iamzik: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Irupetepete:
it is too early to wail brother...
Let us all keep speculating...

There is no speculation here. Tinubu called the bluf of Christians and some airhead Christians went ahead to still vote APC. Why will he not call their bluf again and again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Bleeel002: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
What did you expect from Padi padi government.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by loswhite(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

A vote for Peter Obi was a vote for Muslim Muslim ticket whether you like it or not
Can you see how foolish you sound?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.