Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56166 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mccullum:
May God bless the president of Nigeria

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Dey play
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by 5starMan: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are very stupid.
Obi won the election.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Jack500: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

Your tears is sweet 😁😁

Loser...... Tinubu will never be president, yet he is ruling you and your papa. Fool talking like God.

Tinubu is your president today, make sure you hang yourself
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ebenholer2(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
WHEN YOUR STATE WAS LOST TO THE OPPOSITION IN THE ELECTION AND YOU WANT TO BE FORMING LEVELS LIKE WIKE. EL-RUFAI U ARE NOT A GRASSROOT MAN AND SO YOU DONT DESERVE SUCH RECOGNITION. IF U CONTEST FOR THE PRESIDENCY TODAY IN NIGERIA THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT YOU WILL HEAVILY LOSE. I AM SURE TINUBU CANNOT BE FOOLED BY YOUR TRAP EL-RUFAI
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by odimbannamdi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
The lobbying and quest for compensation has started. These are the "baggages" we were talking about

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by georgeakins: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Goodnigga:
it will shock them when Tinubu is not made the president

Wake up from your sleep!
Tinubu is your president for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by georgeakins: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
opeldavid:
Trouble for Nigeria.
He has not yet been sworn in, the cabals have started with their selfish sharing formula.

Is this the renewed hope they promised? Is this how they want to rule us? Renewed hope my foot.

Obi is coming to clean up all these nonsense.

Una never tired?
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by mayo47(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Another process to continue a rubber stamp Legislature. Executive should be left off this process. Nigeria can never have strong democracy with mindset/processes like this.

ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/compensate-me-by-supporting-iyan-zazzau-to-be-speaker-el-rufai-begs-tinubu/
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic

U too accumulate money to help one another
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Jack500: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Goodnigga:
it will shock them when Tinubu is not made the president

Ten thousand of your fathers can't stop Tinubu from becoming president

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by caracas: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Throwback:

Indeed!

Also, Kaduna State has a very strong case within the NorthWest.

Kano, Katsina, and Sokoto have all produced Speakers counting from 1999. So it is the rightful turn of Kaduna, Jigawa, Zamfara, or Kebbi within same NorthWest.

I will go with Kaduna.
Oh ! So it no longer about region, it’s now about states in a particular region.
This division you idiats are looking for enhh, when you finally see it, you will beg for equity n fairness…
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Alaga2222(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dem don turn politics to I help you, You help me...All they are after is their pocket

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
We all know why una support Tinubu. Mtcheeeeeeew

Pesin wey no get yansh dey buy waist bead. Now the bead don reach her knee for bank queue 🤌🏽🥴😂😂😂
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
loswhite:
Can you see how foolish you sound?
You people don't like to hear the truth ever . Without Obidients Tinubu would never be president
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by starstaz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
keep the request coming. All the best to the contestants.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Throwback: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
caracas:

Oh ! So it no longer about region, it’s now about states in a particular region.
This division you idiats are looking for enhh, when you finally see it, you will beg for equity n fairness…

Why are upset that while planning to zone an office to a particular region, consideration is given to the states who have not had the privilege of occupying the office?

You anger obviously stems from the fact that your regional champion could not win a national election.

Watch the majority do their thing and learn one or two lessons.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are all power hungry and will fight themselves as usual for posts or power even b4 they have the power.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by miketayo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Elrufai should keep quiet, he’s not in any position to start dishing out sharing formula

why not he helped BAT win in the north

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by pacespot(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigeria will only get it right until Southerners free themselves from these Northerners. These Northerners are a curse to Black race.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you wailing, did you not support the Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Abeg swerve
Them no born Christians to do this. The country will scatter. The yorubas should enjoy
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Goodnigga: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jack500:

Ten thousand of your fathers can't stop Tinubu from becoming president
if u at all you have one. Omo ale
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Menclothing: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu don’t joke with post he work with the best your man can’t win
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
He who work, must eat...

There is nothing bad in Elrufai and Kaduna demanding for certain positions to be ceded to them..

That's why it's called politics..

It's time for any region or state that feels they have contributed well to the emergence of the President-elect to make demands.

Na to sit-down, compare and dialogue to reach a compromise, if there are more than one state interested..

Politics is all about interests.

Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Fimly: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:
The only thing these people are after is themselves. They only accumulate power to help themselves. It's pathetic

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
You think you're wise, but you're actually a dummy who thinks people will not be able to deduce that you're also the begger you quoted.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
amnesty7:

Oh, so fast? I thought that woman told you that Tinubu isn't your President-Elect.
yes. He is still a temporary presidential elect till supreme court tell us who the real winner is.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Those are the people that help him to change result in of Atiku in the north to favour him.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by honeyB2018: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by sulaak(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Praydaily:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Go out there and fight for your freedom and stop begging
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ShadowCracker(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
So.
Has any of them emerge yet or it's a crime for them to show their interest
Your mentor is back in Alimosho.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by 1x2x3: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Politicians use the affairs of the country dey do rewards cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by LadeeE: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
A whole speaker just to compensate you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.