Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (56164 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Cromagnon: 5:15am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim
what have you gained from christian politicians ever in your life?
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Is that not corruption??

Why not let a smooth process play itself out,, and let a speaker emerge after the smooth process??
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by orisa37: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2023
"IYAN" NO. IT'S "EBA" ZZAUZAU".
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by orisa37: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2023
FisifunKododada:

By supporting Obi, you were supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my mentor. But, you don't see this because you're a typical okoro m0r0n. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YES OOOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Masculity(m): 6:16am On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin ;Dheheehhehehehhehe
That's what happens when you put your whole eggs in one basket
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ObiDatti85(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Government of compensation
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Ahh Zazu wan be speaker.. wow

Iyan Zazzau.

Yoruba meaning is what? grin
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies, go through my posts , I supported and voted Peter Obi 100%
Yeye you never leave here since primary.. Obi did this to APGA so no be new thing.. Bode George too never comot
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Kukutenla: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Malam Nasir El Rufai, Iyyan Zazzau can be deputy. We need to balance the polity especially in religious aspect
How do you hope to do that?
NW does not have any Christian rep. Except you're hoping to pick speaker from NE again or South
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by FarahAideed: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Cromagnon:
what have you gained from christian politicians ever in your life?

Sharap , what have I gained from Muslim politics...you people that won't even allow Tinubu take Northern Christian as VP
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by slowice(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
He midget is already calling in favors..... Nigeria brace up ....it gonna be a long ride.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Daviddson(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you wailing, did you not support the Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Abeg swerve
Young man, I hope you don't end up losing your mind. Why would you quote your own moniker to insult yourself, just to make it look like you don't own the moniker? Is that not a sign of madness?
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Daviddson(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See barefaced madness. Arguing with your second moniker just to prevent people from decoding that you're the owner of both accounts gringrin.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Elrufai should keep quiet, he’s not in any position to start dishing out sharing formula

We should be ready to accept such request from men like this in this regime, Lai Muhammed have not requested his.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by EngrKemp: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Useless midget and bigot.

Always only for themselves.

He will not become speaker.

Tambuwal was speaker just last few years.

North Central wil produce the Speaker .

If others make denands like this then youstand no chance.
We are getting a Christian Speaker
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Solsix:

Lol and supporters are almost immediately forgotten till next election

Supporters and non supporters will soon be on the same plane soon.
We will soon start begging JAH in unison to help his people like Buhari regime.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Solsix:

Lol and supporters are almost immediately forgotten till next election

Supporters and non supporters will soon be on the same plane soon.
We will soon start begging JAH in unison to help his people like Buhari regime, now some people mumu no go free them see far.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Dongyi123: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Elrufai; a divisive, cancerous element. The agenda this man harbours is indescribably evil. I've long lost respect for him. Totally enslaved to religion.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Make una never fight, the ride has not started
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:

You know see say them done dey clamour

Clamour no be small one.
Why El rufai body too dey hot like this, he want to start eating before Tinubu the so called president?
He is speeding to lay his hands on Nigeria and tear it to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by uchman(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
So.
Has any of them emerge yet or it's a crime for them to show their interest

Baba,
This is Nigeria and not El rufai's personal roller coaster.
Why would he even open his mouth and start saying a thing like that without thinking of other people's opinion?, just imagine how he said it that "If he contributed to Tinubu's success, they should compensate him with a speaker"
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by famology(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by famology(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Putindbutt:
Senate President goes SS, while NW takes the Speaker. I wish Tinubu makes Elrufai's request possible, he has earned it.

What did kaduna bring to the table? Check results. Even if speaker is zoned to nw, it should not go to kaduna.

Se should take the sp while north central takes the speaker. Both should be christians. Nw takes the ssg and ss takes the cos.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by famology(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2023
SP...... Christian from the South East
Speaker..... Christian from the North Central
Sgf........muslim from North West
Cos...... christian from South south

This is the best way to go for harmony and inclusivity
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by casualobserver: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

The number 3(SP) and 4(Speaker) has to be Christians for a balance. I don't think the man in question is a Christian

casualobserver:
Senate President should ideally go to SS, Deputy to NC (both Christians), Speaker to NW (muslim), deputy speaker to SE (Christian)

that way we have 3 muslims and 3 christians in presidency, senate and house and all regions are represented...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
President Muslim
Vp MUSLIM
Senate President Muslim
Now Speaker Muslim

Yes, and what are you going to do about it? With all the gang up by the useless idiots in CAB and PFN, God still humiliated you all.

A useless serial Fornicator and Adulterer like me fighting over religion
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by StreetFight: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This are the people that will hijack Presidency from Tinubu

Tinubu is not yet sworn-In they are already blackmailing him into doing there bid

Nigerians are in for a serious ride

Even out of government, Emilokan Tinubu pulls the strings, who can now hijack his government. Emilokan Tinubu is the Mafia of all mafias. He is the Cabal that is controlling all cabals.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by abidem4real: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/compensate-me-by-supporting-iyan-zazzau-to-be-speaker-el-rufai-begs-tinubu/
So, Lawan and Gbajabiamila wouldn't be retaining their seats as Senate President and House Speaker respectively?! Wow! Peter Obi's tsunami has changed all narratives politically in Nigeria.

Labour Party deserves some credit.
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by medolab90(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2023
ignis:

He is....

How??
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by loswhite(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2023
FarahAideed:

You people don't like to hear the truth ever . Without Obidients Tinubu would never be president
Do you think we prefer Atiku? We want obi not Atiku in place of Tinubu
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by Sholaco: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Wahala everywhere grin
Re: Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu by ebbo(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Malam Nasir El Rufai, Iyyan Zazzau can be deputy. We need to balance the polity especially in religious aspect

Senate President will go to the old eastern region and the northwest will have the speakership seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.