Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23274 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nahunger(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

But you are not baba lol grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Wifijago: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why are obi partisans criticizing this man of God self, if because of politics u are all disrespecting someone anointed by God then how good is Nigerian future. Everything shouldn't be violence, he said God didn't reveal anything to him concerning the presidential election and now he give us Nigerian youths another hope that God is with us and ready to fight for us.... Please everyone should remember the time of Elisha in the holy Bible about kids bullying him, what happened to them in the end.. please let's be cautious of our word and action.. I rest my case and thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by AbdulAkpan: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
This man is the funniest man I have ever seen. I never liked his style from day one. He pretends a lot. He uses his taciturnity to make people believe he talks the mind of God.

This same man introduced a political department in his church, hoping his son, Osinbajo could win APC primaries. On the day of the primaries, he intentionally tweeted 'Jesus'. I was praying and wishing Osinbajo wins the election, until when I saw the hypocritical tweet of 'Jesus' from Adebayo, then I withdrew my prayers and wish.

If Osinbajo had won, Adebayo would have claimed God asked him to mention his name in the form of a tweet. He would have attributed Osinbajo's success at the primary to the tweet. His followers wouldn't have allowed us to hear word. In short, that tweet will always be used by the followers to make us believe that their God is different from the real God.

Now, when Osinbajo lost the primaries, Adebayo started with unverified prophecy that 'up till now, God has not told him that there would be an election come 2023'

During the preparation for the elections, he didn't say anything. He is only interested in having his tribal man or pastor becoming the president or first lady of the country.

Now, he is dragging us to pray for God to punish those that we would have used electoral power (votes) to stop from smelling the seat of power. Let him alone do the prayer.

God is not a fool. He can not be deceived. He has given us the ability to make choices. We have made the choice and must enjoy it while it last.

7 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ElSudani: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigeria needs massive investments in agriculture, agro allied industry, manufacturing and electricity.
This will provide employment and and grow the economy and expand opportunities for Nigerians.
I don't think anyone is sitting anywhere scheming and planning to make life hard for Nigerians.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nyanabo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
They won't speak up and advise the citizens to vote good leadership, when they bad leaders enter, they will come with their sermons of how God is about punishing the bad leaders. Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 2016v2017: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.
Don't mind the hypocrite deceiver .
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Alliswell248: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided

See an untrained child calling someone as old or even older than his dad a liar and a fraud.

Just wondering what your parents taught you.

Monkey....
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 2016v2017: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nyanabo:
They won't speak up and advise the citizens to vote good leadership, when they bad leaders enter, they will come with their sermons of how God is about punishing the bad leaders. Mtcheew
Adeboye can't speak,afraid of loosing tithes from thief.nubu wife and Osinbanjo his evil followers
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alliswell248:
See an untrained child calling someone as old or even older than his dad a liar and a fraud. Just wondering what your parents taught you. Monkey....
Call a spade a spade, right? Even the old folks agree with that. So if it is a liar and a fraud, call it a liar and a fraud regardless of age. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 2016v2017: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Call a spade a spade, right? Even the old folks agree with that. So if it is a liar and a fraud, call it a liar and a fraud regardless of age. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by FireUpNow(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok ooo
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by LadySarah: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Quit involving God in the politics of men.
We must think beyond the religious box you guys have put Nigerians in.

Once we curse we end with its well and resign everything to fate!Yet they remain in those seats while their children are now occupy "statesmen seats"
We must question the process and legitimacy.

Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
ElSudani:
Nigeria needs massive investments in agriculture, agro allied industry, manufacturing and electricity.
This will provide employment and and grow the economy and expand opportunities for Nigerians.
I don't think anyone is sitting anywhere scheming and planning to make life hard for Nigerians.

Stop over "thinking"

You don't have to sit down to scheme & plan to make life hard for Nigerians.

Your actions & inactions will directly & indirectly do that (as a leader).

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by 2016v2017: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This man is nothing but a liar and a fraud hiding his lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. He doesn't even know the gospel let alone Jesus Christ. undecided
He is the biggest fraudster misleading millions of gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by sacajawea: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
chai! You no even fear your life, see the way you out words towards a man of God this s so pathetic, too bad.
You don't have sense. You are in Prison, a Cage
If you think that Man is a man of God

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Alliswell248: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
sacajawea:
Sigh..
This stupid Fool! annoying Hypocritical, illiterate deluded scammer, Should shut the Fvck Up!

Oh I see....
So where is your moral and home bringing?
I pity you....you have lost it completely.
God would have mercy on this.
Pray that God would grant you long life..
U can call an 81 years old man stupid fool.

U are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alliswell248:
Oh I see....
So where is your moral and home bringing?
I pity you....you have lost it completely.
God would have mercy on this.
Pray that God would grant you long life..

U can call an 81 years old man stupid fool.

U are a disgrace to humanity.
Stop insulting God with your foolishness abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
2016v2017:
He is the biggest fraudster misleading millions of gullible followers
And his followers contribute significantly to the problem of overpopulation in Nigeria. undecided
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Alliswell248: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Shut up....shut up...
Call which nonsense spade....
You are a big disgrace to good moral upbringing.
An 81 years old man.... honestly, I feel like slapping you
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Draslo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Philgafauto:
I don’t believe anything Adeboye says again—-and this is coming from a longtime member of RCCG.

He is partly responsible for this APC calamity.

We will return to the issue of the church in Nigeria after this election is hopefully reversed by the law court or citizen action.
Because he did not endorse your failed party. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a clown!
But you loved him when he laid hands on Jonathan in 2015. Joker.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Alliswell248: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop insulting God with your foolishness abeg! undecided

A disgrace of a child with zero moral....
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alliswell248:
Shut up....shut up... Call which nonsense spade....You are a big disgrace to good moral upbringing.
An 81 years old man.... honestly, I feel like slapping you
So, you worship the man's age and don't even care anything about God at all. Then, I hate to break it to you that whenever that old man of yours opens his mouth to tell you of God, what flows out are lies and nothing else. undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by matm: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
sacajawea:
Sigh..
This stupid Fool! annoying Hypocritical, illiterate deluded scammer, Should shut the Fvck Up!

At least he is an elderly man and needed to be respected.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by virginchaser(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obedient/Igbos are on the loose like rabies infected dogs but responsible igbo men and women we can't stop loving them.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alliswell248:
A disgrace of a child with zero moral....
God no call anyone come do morals for Him, so with zero morals, that means I am definitely doing things right. grin
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ElSudani: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Stop over "thinking"

You don't have to sit down to scheme & plan to make life hard for Nigerians.

Your actions & inactions will directly & indirectly do that (as a leader).

If you have to look at it this way then it is easy to conclude that ordinary Nigerians are making life difficult for other Nigerians far more than the government.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
matm:
At least he is an elderly man and needed to be respected.
He is old but no matter how old a person is, lies are lies and fraud is fraud. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by asksteve(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/13/god-will-save-common-nigerians-oppressed-by-those-in-authority-adeboye/

Is the current Vice President no longer a pastor under u?
Is he not part of the authority?
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
ElSudani:

If you have to look at it this way then it is easy to conclude that ordinary Nigerians are making life difficult for other Nigerians far more than the government.
Both the leaders & the followers are Nigerians.

So, yeah.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by kevinexit(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
So is there no other man of God in Nigeria that can Forecast like T.B. Joshua?

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by MasterShifu010(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
believe me you understand God more than all these GO mostly adeboye I don't know what he teaches his congratulations

Na the ignorant followers I blame
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
kevinexit:
So is there no other man of God in Nigeria that can Forecast like T.B. Joshua?
They are all the same. gods of men who hide their delusions behind the many mentions of the name of God and Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.