Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35914 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by greypencils: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will receive seven new virgin girlfriends at the pearly gates.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by duduade: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Satan will be waiting for you since you already na accomplice
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing will happen to her In Jesus name.Amen

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by greypencils: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
Thank you everyone she has finally return , Stop commenting now please
The blood of that foetus is still on your hands.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Danchibez: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

U hv nothing to justify una actions. Just make sure to save ur unborn child else, both of u will carry the course of killing an innocent child.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me
After dat Abortion, u sure say dat girl go fit giv Birth again??
U don Spoil person pikin Womb,, I no sure say dat girl go fit get Pregnant again,

I pray u wont later leav de girl bcus of inability to bear children later,, bcus if she Curse you,, am very sure it will work

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by SuperBlack: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

You're both stupid, your mum should have aborted you instead of giving birth to you

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by PastorAde: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
First of all, don’t agree to commit abortion. It is murder. The Bible says, “thou shall not kill”. The foetus is as human as a born child.
If she dies through abortion, you’ve committed murder likewise.
So my advice is :Do not agree to commit abortion. Rather, have the child.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by msakhere(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Even if she's your wife to be, the more reason you should have paid her bride price ASAP.

Killing YOUR CHILD in her womb is heartless, no be tomorrow na, una go dey find pikin upandan, because of an avoidable act.

quote author=Blackhacker post=121715281]

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be [/quote]

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Stanley1155: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will be compensated by her family members and federal government for loosing your girlfriend.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by SamOchuko: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

You day plan to poison her b4 you carry her go for the abortion so that you go claim she died at the abortion table abi? I hope her family go go for autopsy and not accept your story cause he clear say you get plans to terminate the life of your pregnant girlfriend.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by fkj950ax(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

The truth is nothing will happen to you.
The family will only use a sympathetic police and maybe a court to hound you, but legally there is nothing you can be jailed for.
This is not the time to be thinking of what will or will not happen to you. You should have done this before doing the do.
Abortion is a medical procedure requiring a signed consent by the patient (girlfriend) or family. If you aren’t married, then your status as a friend doesn’t give you the legal rights to sign the hospital consent form. Most times, the patient, an adult of sound mind and free will, signs.
If the hospital doesn’t get a signed consent and proceeds, then the doctor can be held for manslaughter and medical malpractice.

The girls family has lost a loved one and a lot of emotions will be in play, so expect to be tackled, harassed and threatened. You are very involved in the chain of events that led to her death.

It’s too late to advice you to use protection.
If you haven’t decided to raise a family. STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX!
Guys
Your pull out game is not a thing.
Babes
If you must have unprotected, let him meet your parents and put a ring on it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by graetreal(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
my bro Jehovah God frowned at that,and his law as Read in Exodus 21:22, 23 it is specifically stated there that if two men's engaged in fight nd to they accidentally hit a pregnant woman it requires life for life, but come to think who intentionally claim the life of unborn child?

Bible Questions Answered
What Does the Bible Say About Abortion?
What Does the Bible Say About Abortion?
The Bible’s answer
The Bible does not use the word “abortion” in the sense of an induced expulsion of a human fetus. However, many Bible verses provide God’s view of human life, including that of an unborn child.

Life is a gift from God. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) He considers all life to be precious, including the life of a child in the womb. So if someone intentionally kills an unborn child, that amounts to murder.

God’s Law to the Israelites stated: “If men should struggle with each other and they hurt a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but no fatality results, the offender must pay the damages imposed on him by the husband of the woman; and he must pay it through the judges. But if a fatality does occur, then you must give life for life.”—Exodus 21:22, 23.a

When does human life begin?

Will God forgive someone who has had an abortion?

Is abortion wrong if the life of the mother or the child is in danger?

When does human life begin?
God views human life as beginning at conception. In his Word, the Bible, God consistently portrays an unborn child as a distinct person. Consider some examples indicating that God does not draw a distinction between the life of a baby in the womb and one that has been born.

Under divine inspiration, King David said to God: “Your eyes even saw me as an embryo.” (Psalm 139:16) God considered David to be a person even before he was born.

Additionally, God knew that he would have a special purpose for the prophet Jeremiah before Jeremiah’s birth. God said to him: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I sanctified you. I made you a prophet to the nations.”—Jeremiah 1:5.

The Bible writer Luke, a physician, used the same Greek word to describe an unborn baby as he did to describe a newborn baby.—Luke 1:41; 2:12, 16.

Will God forgive someone who has had an abortion?
Those who have had an abortion can receive God’s forgiveness. If they now accept God’s view of life, they do not need to be overwhelmed with guilt. “Jehovah is merciful and compassionate . . . As far off as the sunrise is from the sunset, so far off from us he has put our transgressions.”b (Psalm 103:8-12) Jehovah will forgive all who sincerely repent of their past sins, including abortion.—Psalm 86:5.

Is abortion wrong if the life of the mother or the child is in danger?
In view of what the Bible says about the life of an unborn child, a person would not be justified in having an abortion because of a potential health risk to mother or child.

What about the rare situation where at the time of childbirth an emergency forces the choice between saving the life of the mother or saving the baby? In such a case, those involved would have to make a personal decision about which life to try to save.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
Blackhacker:
Thank you everyone she has finally return , Stop commenting now please

We won’t stop!!!! grin grin

You don buy market

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by STINEKPROJECTS1: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Moreign001:
If the pregnancy is up to 9weeks, aborting isn't a good idea. That's a being. So it's killing of human.
even one month. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Owaincouncil: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:
You will go to prison

It's a lie. Don't mind him. You will only go to jail and not prison. Don't allow this guy to scare you.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Franking: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ignorant children everywhere. Why would he go to prison?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by lizko(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lol nice answer
God1000:
You will go to prison
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by crackhouse(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
U will find another girlfriend.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Quebec91(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wife to be indeed! But biblically it's still fornication. Stop fooling yourself cheesy
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Delightsome2023: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Father254:

Keep consoling yourself. If she survives this , you will hate her within months.
Bitter truth vou won't marry her.

She may end up cursing you.
No forget this notice.
no dey deceive yourself that curse shit no dey work
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Don't think of committing fornication.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Justhere: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
you murder two person. simple.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by TenQ: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
What is her Rhesus factor?
Positive or Negative?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Griffon(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Uniquetani1:
See murderers!!! Children are blessings from God.
If I discovered that I am pregnant and my yeye bf rejected it, na to relocate and start a new life with the baby. And after many years, he came back for forgiveness, na to give am poison chop

And giving him a poison somehow makes you a lesser murderer?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Ogabalogun: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Broz why this talk na, be ready to go, ekuro lalabaku ewa!!
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by pikechukwu6(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Devil is a lier. My brother your new name will prisoner. grin angry make sure she does something like that at her own home cheesy cheesy safety first!
Blackhacker:
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Abc2Z: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
You and you gf will regret it for the rest of your life.

If you eventually have another child later in life you would remember and calculate how old the one you KILLED would have been.

Well, you and your gf will answer the child on judgement day when he/she asks you why you killed him/her.

In how many years time will you marry?
Are you sure no matter what you will marry her

What if that's the bread winner of your family

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Uniquetani1:
See murderers!!! Children are blessings from God.
If I discovered that I am pregnant and my yeye bf rejected it, na to relocate and start a new life with the baby. And after many years, he came back for forgiveness, na to give am poison chop

Then you automatically become that which you despise. " A murderer" 🤔
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by XY01: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
So many talks about hell and jail......

Beautiful nonsense
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by XY01: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
fkj950ax:

The truth is nothing will happen to you.
The family will only use a sympathetic police and maybe a court to hound you, but legally there is nothing you can be jailed for.
This is not the time to be thinking of what will or will not happen to you. You should have done this before doing the do.
Abortion is a medical procedure requiring a signed consent by the patient (girlfriend) or family. If you aren’t married, then your status as a friend doesn’t give you the legal rights to sign the hospital consent form. Most times, the patient, an adult of sound mind and free will, signs.
If the hospital doesn’t get a signed consent and proceeds, then the doctor can be held for manslaughter and medical malpractice.

The girls family has lost a loved one and a lot of emotions will be in play, so expect to be tackled, harassed and threatened. You are very involved in the chain of events that led to her death.

It’s too late to advice you to use protection.
If you haven’t decided to raise a family. STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX!
Guys
Your pull out game is not a thing.
Babes
If you must have unprotected, let him meet your parents and put a ring on it.

Well put... straight to the point

Not the "you'll burn in hell" "jail" "what if the child will be governor" and other irrelevant talks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.