Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? (35911 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Abakelawal(f): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thank God she is back home.... It seems you are feeling guilty she survived this one doesn't mean she will survive the next one

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by chris51(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Idiot, what happened to prevention of pregnancy? You will surely go to jail or die of guilty conscience if anything happens to the girl.
If she survives abortion, there's the risk of destroying her womb.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by barinedan(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just pray she comes from a good family otherwise, you will join your ancestors
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by chris51(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be

Why not prevent pregnancy?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by chris51(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
chris51:

Why not prevent pregnancy?
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Sirchiboy: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me
Where do you live Sir?
We are the members of Anti abortion society.
We want to see you immediately

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Evergreen12345(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

congrats murderer
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by eroticecstasy: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tomorrow she'll come and Open a thread..... ""After several abortions he left me for another woman"", you better caution that your prictoline.

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 44smart: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
But people get mind sha, why would you abort and not allow the child to live. When u know you are not ready to father a child, why do u walk in that path. I pray she changed her mind or nothing bad happens to her but most importantly, learn a lesson

Blackhacker:

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by newnigerdelta00: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
If me and my girlfriend both agree to do an abortion and she died during the abortion process what will happens to me

Court with sentence you,death by hanging and after you die , you will go to hell fire the final court, use your sister to test not other people's daughter.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Segzy19: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ewon ya niyen!

U go just manage like say 2 to 3 years...
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Okhuadams(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

With her is not a fornication is just that we are both not ready for it at this present moment. She is my wife to be
With her is F O R N I C A T I ON. Don't twist the matter are you married to her NO. just wife to be not wife already . You no get sense ur wife to be and you want her to do abortion what if she dies or thats the only child she is going to have and you killed him/her from ur eyes you will surly look for another. Ingredients and Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by madgoat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Maybe shes dead. Abortion is a criminal offence in Nigeria.
Omo na prison u will go oh. Even if u run, police will investigate and pin it on you. Your call records and conversations to her will be investigated.
Kirikiri already awaiting you grin

2 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Killermamba: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:
You will go to jail for double homicide and also go to hell . SAY NO TO ABORTION
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by denko(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
The only problem of Abortion is that you would have succeeded killed your strongest or brightest child or even the bread winner of the family. EVERY CHILD HAS OWN STAR DONT COMMIT ABORTION LET HIM OR HER LIVE. SOME OF US REGRET THOSE ACTION THEN.

4 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Firstson33(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
You should rather poison her instead of taking those long process nigga👍
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by damble: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Didirin

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

if abortion is illegal or illegally done then u and the doctor will be in for it as murderers.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by BeboNGN: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
You just aborted a promise child. You need to go for repentance. You and your girlfriend should go to 7 different mountains in 7 different states, confessing your sins and ask for God's mercies. At the end of each mountain prayers, go to the shepherd of each mountain to pray for you. Then immediately after the prayer go and marry that girl.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Danchibez: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

If ur parents conspired to hv aborted u, will u be alive today? Abortion is killing, don't ever think of it.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
You will die too inside state cid German cell
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by juman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you do abortion with right doctor she will not die.

Let her sign with the doctor that she is the one that desire abortion or both of you sign, in that case if she die your case is not bad.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by STINEKPROJECTS1: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

dey whyne yourself
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Moreign001(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
If the pregnancy is up to 9weeks, aborting isn't a good idea. That's a being. So it's killing of human.

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by olawaley12(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Someone should investigate this op well. This could have happened already ooo. When you were enjoying you didn't prepare for the outcome right? Better submit yourself to the nearest police department near you
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by airsaylongcome: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

So what exactly is fornication? Or have you paid her dowry?

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by mozes01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
mothersucka don give one innocent girl belle,, you go die follow her.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by TalkingBird: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
You took a wrong path and committed a sin. You will sort that out in the mean time allow her to have the baby and bear the consequence and the resulting challenges. You will be happy you did years to come even though you will have to live with the pains of your actions.

Do not take a human life

1 Like

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
In abroad you will be free, in Nigeria you will go to JAIL
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by dontbothermuch: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
If she did the abortion without your consent. You just have to prove it.

3 Likes

Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Unrated900(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Ip tracked already coming for you any moment

Confessional statement in written taken.
Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blackhacker:

Jail. And after jail , ...na hell fire straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Not To Do During The Lockdown / Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / Pictures From All Ebola Virus Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.