Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu (35703 Views)

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by tammie24: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

We are lobbying all the state assemblies across SW for some new policies, oh boy, even those who no buy go pay ..

Good music no be by loudness
Chai!!!

Violence for ipob fa😂
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by stanbright(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided
lol
Who needs a dirty tribe like yours,with marks on their faces like that of a Dracula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
Bros you no need am.. Obi has always been a boy imagine what his followers will be.. you can’t leave your little ones out in the wild na.. they have bleeped up, yes we know but trust me they’ll eventually come back to their sense just like the prodigal son.. when they come back please accept them.. they don’t have where else to go.. you know how their lands are. You don’t want to keep them in that zoo they’ll be hunted down you know.. they’re your boys.. always do you best to help them no matter what
Foolish talk. You can't coerce people to vote Sanwo-Olu. Allow them to make their choice.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by MuchAdo: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Henryfortune:
Exactly....
And if it's reavls it now some zone may not want to work again so far they have the position they want that gives them the advantage... So for now all should work and when it's time to reward all work will be rewarded...

Thank you my brother
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Montegue:
Thiefnubuu has already sold that spot to the highest bidder

just like he sold you and your family
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
baylow85:

abeg, me self dey cook Amala, we go give them as e dey hot
Empty noise makers. Useless fools. Thank God Military guys will be on ground to gun down any fool trying to disrupt election for thuggery and ballot snatching. Come out and disturb people on Saturday and meet ur worthless end. Fools
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....

Seat down there and be looking for boat to carry u cross river niger while others are already in banana island eating
Dey play just dey play u hear

Dey play dey play

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
EmekaA125:

Foolish talk. You can't coerce people to vote Sanwo-Olu. Allow them to make their choice.
coerce.. only a fool will let go of a leader .. a working hand for someone who’s never handled any office or in anyway trusted.. but the fact that you all want to work for someone who’s bent on using you all to gain more popularity won’t make you vote efficiency over incompetence (epilepsy)

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Josephkabila12: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Senate President should go to South-South
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by GeneralDae: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided
Buhari didn't call them 5% tribe though. He was speaking of the Niger Delta in that CNN interview in the days of the avengers. That speech have been quoted out of context.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
Wake up from your slumber. Tinubu is your president till 2031

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by soil4soil(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-preferred-candidates-for-senate-presidency-says-tinubu/?amp

This was one the mistake Buhari made in his first tenure, when Saraki forcefully took the position over from the party then.

I just hope it's a political statement because I know that BAT is the grand master of politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
I keep telling my friends, nobody can be as dull as this president, we have never suffered like this in his 8 years before in this country.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by bekpo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who deserve clerk? I don’t like half talks, talk am full make everywhere scatter grin

Those that gave him only 8000 votes in their stste!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Realists(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
BATMAN

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lie don begin again
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Pacesetter123(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why should you even have or think of having a preferred candidate in the first place?
Haven't you heard of the principled of separation of powers before?
Focus on the appointment of your cabinet members and leave the legislative matters to the legislature as a separate arm of government.
cool
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Friend22(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:

Which process!
The kind delusion you guys are suffering needs to be studied as a 4-years degree course...

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by dannex4adx(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
amnesty7:
God really helped us. Imagine if it were the yonder man that won the presidency, we for no hear word.
Once again, Congratulations to the Great Asiwaju!!!

Waa gbayi!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
I wonder what values you are talking about.
That man contested an election and was declared the winner by the commission that presided over the election, and subsequently issued a certificate of return. He has no problems, and has even been magnanimous in victory. It’s up to the other contestants to challenge the victory at the courts, if they so wish. Except you advocate taking the laws into your hands, which is against our values!

Xscape1993:
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
His Excellency, don't start your regime with a wrong move.

Give the SP position to SS cos they deserved it.

SP position is for loyal friends not the saboteurs

He shouldn't give SP to SE so that some Omo ale Igbos will have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OmonnakOdapig: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
377:
You never take over kasheem don they represent you na wao
This is the comment grin grin grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Maybe you have to keep on telling them until May 29

tnerro1:
I keep telling my friends, nobody can be as dull as this president, we have never suffered like this in his 8 years before in this country.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yes but SE should get least in his cabinet unfortunately Asiwaju is not like them he will do needful to unify the country. But sincerely not SE they must learn In Hard way anything he want to give to SE should go to SS
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju knows what he’s doing, he will satisfy every region

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Tvoice: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
U wey never sitdon for chair wey dey shake, u Don dey give order rubish

As for u wey wan quote me, omo d lass person wey I swear thunder for just die by motor accident because I do backup, as thunder no work, ogun work Las Las
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
EmekaA125:

Olawale, the afonja brown roof dweller...Buhari excluded Igbos in his government, what later happened? Even his people died in their numbers more than other tribe. Na the algae green ewedu soup dey affect ur reasoning.
Lol

So what are u insinuating??

Can u count how many ugm, ESN and ipob hav killed already?? And they will still kill more(excluding my families) grin

But wait ooh, are u a member of council of baby factory products?? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Jemex003: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:
But you didn't win election. So talk of your preference for Senate presidency shouldn't arise, until the Election Petition Tribunal and possibly, other courts, decide whether or not the grand election heist which INEC used to proclaim you president-elect, is valid.
For now, stop your propaganda aimed at making others agree to having you become president of Nigeria. Worse, you are OBVIOUSLY MENTALLY HANDICAPABLE, and unfit to preside over 220m saner people in Nigeria.

Make thunder reap dat ur useless fingers.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Reinamaria(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
His Excellency, don't start your regime with a wrong move.

Give the SP position to SS cos they deserved it.

SP position is for loyal friends not the saboteurs

Hate has already consumed this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.