Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu (35757 Views)

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by TrapKVNG(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Deen234:
Friends please do me a favor to survive this moment, I'm yet to get another job and things have been really hard, hungry and depressed even TP to be able to move around is hard . God bless you more as you come to my aid.
Acct:
(05010
12901) GTB
Nana

We've been duly informed that you're a criminal, if you expect any nairalander to copy your account number and send you their hard earned money, then you're even more stupid than you appear 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by drololaaof: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2023
It is a lie Mr new president, going by antecedent, when you have not been elected we know how you weild power .
For El rufai to beg you compensate him the Senate presidency speak volumes
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Ogahp:
don't rejoice yet because the will be no Nigeria for him to be governing soon, disintegration is loading

Burn your region, no one gives a bleep.
Enter another person's region to cause trouble and you will be dealt with.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Reinamaria:

Are you a closet tribal bigot?
Oh! You are.

Are you an ipob pig?
Oh, you are

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Princewell2012(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2023
amnesty7:
God really helped us. Imagine if it were the yonder man that won the presidency, we for no hear word.
Once again, Congratulations to the Great Asiwaju!!!
Hmm but by now jubilation for don full everywhere.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OgatheTop: 1:32am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
His Excellency, don't start your regime with a wrong move.

Give the SP position to SS cos they deserved it.

SP position is for loyal friends not the saboteurs

It's obvious your very stupid
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by seeyounow: 2:12am On Mar 14, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:12am On Mar 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided
All you know is to shout and scream like the rabid dogs that you are.
Check all the regions where the senate president has come from, how has it helped their people?
Heck, even the president hasn't helped his people.
How many Igbos have you seen clamouring for senate presidency? You fools bring it up, still you fools say you'll not give it to Igbos. The Igbos themselves don't seem to concerned. Have you now seen those people are better than y'all?

Anyways, watch what will happen in the next few days. The disgrace that'll come to y'all will be epic😁

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:17am On Mar 14, 2023
amnesty7:
God really helped us. Imagine if it were the yonder man that won the presidency, we for no hear word.
Once again, Congratulations to the Great Asiwaju!!!

Abi he should build Nigeria like Lagos, turn abuja roads to Lagos roads, now he can build hospital that he can do surgery instead of coming to uk, the great Asiwaju, the man who turned lagos to dubai, dubai took 15 years to rise, Asiwaju 8 years, what a man, all streets and roads should be tarred in Nigeria as they are all tarred in Lagos, he should replicate the transport system of Lagos to Nigeria. Abuja don’t use buses, he can introduce it, I believe Asiwaju, he brought Fortune 500 companies to Lagos, changed Lagos from bush to Singapore. I am happy he won.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Coldie(m): 2:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Oshiomole is the next senate president

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Ologbo147: 2:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
just be consoling yourself with noise making. One leg in also rock, one leg in court. Useless old druggie. You tenure as president (Elect) will be likened to that of Governor Osunbor of Edostate. 3months of jubation until Adams took back his mandate
it was a year and five months before Adams took back his mandates
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
Keep on dreaming bro. Mr due process cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 2:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Adams Oshiomhole loading
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Tflex01: 3:01am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
There shall be no peace for any Obidients after Sanwo Olu is returned as governor elect. They don’t have an idea of the soup I’m cooking for them. I think that Gbadebo boy is on nairaland and he must have tasted my bitter stew, my stew is not sweet at all grin grin grin

Chinedu Gbadebo has many monikers on NL grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by DeOTR: 3:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Tflex01:

Chinedu Gbadebo has many monikers on NL grin
He has all the triats of the lagoon prince abi what's his name again?
I'll be surprised if he's not the one.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 3:34am On Mar 14, 2023
EmekaA125:
[/b]
No, I'm a member of Skull Miners Association of Nigeria (SMAN) with a touch of Babalawo rituals to get rich quick since I'm naturally lazy to earn genuine money. Mugu grin grin
Whao... U dey slice vagina join?? grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Invitationn: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
The process is “under question” in your mind.
He’s the president-elect until otherwise- and until otherwise he’s the president-elect.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 3:43am On Mar 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided

Haba !!! You are too wicked on the OSU region now Haba maka why grin grin
Abeg let them get Clerk shocked
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by DOD88: 3:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

What is your headache? A president has been elected and announced. Until otherwise as you envisaged, life and governance continues. There must not be a vacuum. You are a BAT hater. Go and learn how to take rest in defeat. Your candidate is a goner!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 3:52am On Mar 14, 2023
MuchAdo:
Nice one

It's too early to begin any horse-trading as the electoral process is still ongoing
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 3:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Chinedu, the electoral process finished 2 weeks ago. You and your fellow dreamers will continue to dream for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Feccv56: 3:55am On Mar 14, 2023
:-

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by 12inchess: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Senate President Position is for doing work and not "sitting at home" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obidients cry more.

Your Mandate "Otilo" Izz gone grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 4:46am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Tinubu should not intervene.

APC is Majority, represented heavily from SW, NW, NC. Each of those regions where APC won are anti-SE. No need to fret. grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

What difference and good will it make for the nation.

Politicians just Dey use una brain drink garri… lawan was SP what did his people benefit 😂😂😂😂

One day u all will realize this is not a football match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
You lost your values or let's say your region lost her values
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by fareed69(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Montegue:
Thiefnubuu has already sold that spot to the highest bidder

Why that come take concern you?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Whao... U dey slice vagina join?? grin
Yes ooo.... I dey harvest organ too for my favourite green algae soup called ewedu. Mumu
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Invest4growth: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Now made more difficult for the south east to be relevant
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by mrblessed(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Haba Baba! Are we now to change our politics of imposition and godfatherism?
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Obi is coming, you will cry and cry. An Igbo man will rule for 8 years. Better go arrange intl passport, we will throw you out
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2023
The Senate president and speaker of the house of rep should go to the South east and South south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.