Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu (35715 Views)

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2023
amnesty7:
God really helped us. Imagine if it were the yonder man that won the presidency, we for no hear word.
Once again, Congratulations to the Great Asiwaju!!!
if it's your choice to continue with the apc government then nobody should later cry fowl as usual as Nigeria citizens
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Citygospel: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
His Excellency, don't start your regime with a wrong move.

Give the SP position to SS cos they deserved it.

SP position is for loyal friends not the saboteurs

Is there anything like South South in geography?
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

Yes ooo.... I dey harvest organ too for my favourite green algae soup called ewedu. Mumu
Wao, Ur fellow ipob terrorist members would be proud of you grin

When are u going to carry drugs to Cambodia?? grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by garykoeman: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

That's if you will be President. Of course you won't be. Just answer President-elect for now. That's the closest you'll come to the seat. The real owner of the mandate will get it back sir. You won't rule.
Comedian
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Temi2468: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....

I tell you!
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Zetty177x:

Won wetin?
Won election
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
my guy be rest assured that obi did not win this election oh.

Yes there might have been one or two hik ups in the election it doesn't mean obi won the elections.i can tell you that he did not even get up to 10 percent in the north east and north west state.

Okay let's assume he won all the south south and south east state,he won Lagos with 10000 votes,he won plateau and nassarawa.let me even add up benue to his win even though he did not win there as declared by inec he still doesn't meet the constitutional requirements for him to be declared winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

he is definitely picking south south.

He has to appear neutral for now so there won't be division ahead of the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by MrBONE2(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2023
amnesty7:
God really helped us. Imagine if it were the yonder man that won the presidency, we for no hear word.
Once again, Congratulations to the Great Asiwaju!!!

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by BJanta: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

That's how it's done, bushman. You people are always shamelessly displaying your ignorance and presenting ot to be the norm. And if feel what he's doing is wrong, go to court and stop disturbing us with your sorrows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by phyllumtopilla: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

Than election is being contested does not mean every other thing must be on hold.....

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Navalsadiq:

Yes there might have been one or two hik ups in the election it doesn't mean obi won the elections.i can tell you that he did not even get up to 10 percent in the north east and north west state.

Okay let's assume he won all the south south and south east state,he won Lagos with 10000 votes,he won plateau and nassarawa.let me even add up benue to his win even though he did not win there as declared by inec he still doesn't meet the constitutional requirements for him to be declared winner.
You may have some good points here, but do you believe that Tinubu won this election?
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Adabestseason(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
South-south senate presidency is an investment for sure
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
You may have some good points here, but do you believe that Tinubu won this election?
yes in the north east and north west he won.the only person that rub shoulders with him was atiku.

And I believe down south west he won and obi did not.obi only won in Lagos so when you put the maths together and tell ourselves the truth you will see that obi did not win.the only person that has got the moral grounds to contest the elections is atiku because he was dragging shoulders with tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by XAUBulls: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2023
mannobi:
In this scheme of things some people are suggesting orji Kalu but let's see the performance of the apc in his state. Compared to oshomole. Oshomole had 100k votes to emerge winner in his state as a senator and the president elect has 100k votes but can you say so of Orji kalu? He won yet his party didn't get 10 percent of votes. Which means he was only concerned about his ambition and not that of his party. Such a person is not a party man. He doesn't deserve the seat of the senate president.

In all sincerity senator Godswill Akpabio deserves it more for his contribution to the growth of the party and his region. If Akpabio cannot get it then Special considerations should be made for either David Umahi or Osho baba
Insightful.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by XAUBulls: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Navalsadiq:

True that.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by 417mokolade: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
U don't have but your people haveU don't have but your people have...
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

Foolish talk. You can't coerce people to vote Sanwo-Olu. Allow them to make their choice.
Who am I to Sanwo-Olu that should make me force people to vote for him?? All I know is that he’s a good leader.. and it won’t be nice if Lagos state lose that for immature and incompetence boy that’s not even sure if his home.. Chinedu Rhodes Gbadebo Vivour.. the name alone makes him a bastard…
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Ologbo147:
it was a year and five months before Adams took back his mandates
Tinubu will be less
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Anusiemgood(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided
AND YET YOU PEOPLE HAVE DISAGREED TO ALLOW THEM TO GO....BET ME, TINIBU ADMINISTRATION WILL NEVER END WELL, SHETTIMA IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT BEFORE TINIBU 100 DAYS IN OFFICE
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Nasir123(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who deserve clerk? I don’t like half talks, talk am full make everywhere scatter grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmmyCC: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2023
377:
You never take over kasheem don they represent you na wao
Na Kasheem be President elect nah.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Reference(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

So the President 'gives' the position of Senate President and House Leader.

Honestly, a people that do not know how a thing works will continue to be victims of it's failings.

Where in the world does this happen except in a moribund democracy with infantile citizens at the butt end.

If the Legislature are the President's appointees then why have a cabinet. What is the point of spending huge resources on duplicating government with this new move at installing another rubber stamp.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by badoh(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Which process is under question? Tell me, did Obi win or get 25% in Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Jigawa, Sokoto, Yobe, Bornu, Kwara, Katsina, Kano and Kebbi States? If no, pls keep shut and park to one side. Your candidate do not have national spread and he thinks votes from SouthEast, South South and few Christian votes in the middlebelt and northern part of the country can make him win elections. While campaigning in the north, he only went to the christian dominated areas while neglecting the Moslem dominated areas, that alone shows he doesn't have winning strategy and he's a religious bigot.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-preferred-candidates-for-senate-presidency-says-tinubu/?amp

Tinubu should kindly pick Wike....he deserves it.
Tinubu should not pick anybody from that potopoto region. They didn't vote for you or support you in any way.....kindly treat them , like the way Buhari did.....
If Dem no like am. They can go to court
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
You are not the president. Our mandate must be returned by May 29th,2023.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Everlastingson: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
There shall be no peace for any Obidients after Sanwo Olu is returned as governor elect. They don’t have an idea of the soup I’m cooking for them. I think that Gbadebo boy is on nairaland and he must have tasted my bitter stew, my stew is not sweet at all grin grin grin

You're the same hypocrite asking Obidients to move on and forget their stolen mandate. You claim you want
peace in Nigeria but see your comments here. Whatever you sow you must reap.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Everlastingson: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Senate President is for Niger Delta people, either Oshiomole or Akpabio should take it. God punish any Igbo bastard that thinks they will get Senate President or Speaker under Tinubu government when the useless people couldn't even give more than 2% votes to APC. That's why Buhari called them 5% tribe. They are politically useless. We have won elections 3 times back to back without Igbo votes. Nobody needs those lousy inconsequential noisemakers undecided

A toddler.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

That's if you will be President. Of course you won't be. Just answer President-elect for now. That's the closest you'll come to the seat. The real owner of the mandate will get it back sir. You won't rule.
except God almighty himself will kill everyone in nigeria before he can install obi.diot to rule over himself
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by rafcrown(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Osiomole.Fear short people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Oyo Crisis: 20 Buried In Ibadan, 5,000 Take Refuge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.