Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu (35724 Views)

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by 77up(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
377:
You never take over kasheem don they represent you na wao
rest
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by mywells: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bukola Saraki is watching and plotting .
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Darren95: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Aa abeg I no fit laugh 😆. If the heat is too much, let them quit nairaland. It’s like that Osu prince is on ban kikikiki, he’s been silent on Obiloser’s case

It’s Obituary not Obi

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Reinamaria(f): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who deserve clerk? I don’t like half talks, talk am full make everywhere scatter grin

Are you a closet tribal bigot?

Oh! You are.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Aa abeg I no fit laugh 😆. If the heat is too much, let them quit nairaland. It’s like that Osu prince is on ban kikikiki, he’s been silent on Obiloser’s case
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Bigchristo: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-preferred-candidates-for-senate-presidency-says-tinubu/?amp
Them never authenticate your winning you Dey form president, when breeze blow now fowl nyash go open waaa 🤣😂😂
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by highchief1: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
those questioning the process are asking unnecessary questions.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by unmask: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
It's how people think that when one person from a particular region is appointed into position of power, it automatically means benefit to the region. The only person benefitting is the individual.

Let's begin to take a second look at these things
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-preferred-candidates-for-senate-presidency-says-tinubu/?amp

Saraki thought him a bitter lesson the last time he had a preferred candidate… grin grin grin
>
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
One man in one corner is talking about the choice of a Senate President when the process is still under question...we have completely lost our core values as living beings....
I didn't lose my value
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Ntigha: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
THIEF !!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by chaloskyx: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
That's good as long as you don't give it to the SE we are good the way we are lets focus on our regions and leave the centre politics to the North and SW we might be regarded as outcasts to the rest of Nigeria but lets look inward and try to develop ourselves and we try again

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by onuman: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
377:
You never take over kasheem don they represent you na wao

But Hashim declared before the NBA that he will be the Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins.
In other words, he will be the true president of Nigeria if APC wins, because whoever is the Commander of the Armed forces of a democratic country is the true and most powerful leader in the country.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
[🤣🤣🤣🤣quote author=helinues post=121717848]

That's normal thing but accordingly...

Those who deserves SP will get it while those who deserves clerk will get it.
[/quote]
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Scalphunter: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stop parading yourself as president, what you have is a stolen mandate and there is no way maneuver yourself to the office office of president. The judiciary is on trial before the world and all reasonable and responsible people all over the world.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
mywells:
Bukola Saraki is watching and plotting .
Sasaki is a forgone human being in Nigeria. He miscalculated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

The only thing you can hear from my mouth regarding Iyawo Baale, Iyawo Baale la Tom Tom ni oo

grin

Iyawo Baale la je ni o grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Scalphunter:
Stop parading yourself as president, what you have is a stolen mandate and there is no way maneuver yourself to the office office of president. The judiciary is on trial before the world and all reasonable and responsible people all over the world.
Wailing, wailing and wailing. Better according relocate to Afghanistan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by sammsimm(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
His Excellency, don't start your regime with a wrong move.

Give the SP position to SS cos they deserved it.

SP position is for loyal friends not the saboteurs

SE deserves nothing under the incoming government. They are set of useless human beings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Goodnigga: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
over confidence wey go over am

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2023
NOW D GAME BEGINS
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2023
This Tinubu is trying so hard to stamp himself as Nigeria's President.

For now, he is INEC's President-select, not the People's President-elect, he is a day light robber who will return our collective stolen mandate.

He should continue playing psychology, Nigerians are not fools. How can INEC promise electronic transmission of results, only to resort to manual, with no reasonable explanation? And his supporters are supporting this glaring fraud and deceit.

If man cannot 'catch' or 'deal' with Tinubu, God will....Abacha also thought he was invisible and untouchable, Tinubu should continue.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Oga return what you stole...!!

Imagine what we might be hearing for the next four years, Tinubu who was represented by the vice "Shettima"

"Bungudu, who spoke in the Hausa language, revealed that Tinubu told attendees that he had no preferred candidates for any of the principal offices of the 10th NASS" You can imagine...!!

Chai...This thief of a president wants to rule Nigeria by proxy...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol

So what are u insinuating??

Can u count how many ugm, ESN and ipob hav killed already?? And they will still kill more(excluding my families) grin

But wait ooh, are u a member of council of baby factory products??

No, I'm a member of Skull Miners Association of Nigeria (SMAN) with a touch of Babalawo rituals to get rich quick since I'm naturally lazy to earn genuine money. Mugu grin grin
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Don't take this man serious.He only work with a rubber stamp.
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by colestephan86: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Which value u lost, u going to court, does that stop him from being the president elect?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by IgOga(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

Dey play grin.....dreamers full Internet sha grin

Una lamba King say him dey query the process na him be inec ? grin

If you nor trust the process boycott the elections grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by Irloran: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:

My guy Don dey fear North . As they have told him not to try to zone it to SE but to Niger ,or North center or Kwara . This guy is powerless nother are still holding hostages
Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by thuxzwda1: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

That's normal thing but accordingly...

Those who deserves SP will get it while those who deserves clerk will get it.

Shake this table

1 Like

Re: I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu by muykem: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
You better move on. Election is done and dusted. Court cases are mere academic exercise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.