Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31839 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

That abuja sun,no be here o

I swear. If you're not among the people that can leave AC House to AC car to AC location you're in trouble.

If you're living in gwags you're in deeper trouble.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by georgeakins: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..

Only Ibos are not happy
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by hotwax: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2023
You asked them to go to court they went to court, you started foaming in the mouth again...

what are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by reddingtonblack: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid. You said they should go to court, now they followed your advice you are still complaining. Are you afraid of something?

See how these fools pack themselves at federal secretariat causing nuisance up an down. Under the hot Abuja sun the little sense they have will be fried away.

Mumu they are not complaining they are only trying to enforce sanity, OBI and ATIKU have push there case to court then let the court do there JOB.

You can't have a case in court and still be going round the national tv to adjudicate victory to yourself. Let the court decide
that is tantamount to disrespecting the court.

But if OBI think they can use noise and social media bullies to mount pressure on the judiciary then APC side just have to react
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by occfx: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I hear say Boko Haram don resume work..

Make them no carry their nonsense come SS and SE ooh.

Because this muslim muslim ticket go dey give them erection.

They go know say igbos no be Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Martini2020(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Faber:
Dem no reach...APC knows no be by crowd this time..if Obidients descend on these ones, omo na 1000 Obidients to 1 miscreant...

Obidients get streets and media now, no level for opposition

Mere hot water from solders will open your eyes. Try nonsense… we are watching
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by id4sho(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Fighter2029:
only God knows how restless the drug baron and Yakobo are now,if he likes, let him gather all the thugs in Lagos state and bring them to cause nuisance in Abuja,he will never be the president of Nigeria,thieves and drug barons spends their time in prison not in a presidential villas.
Which thugs, our thugs don't come out to form nuisance down north. You find them in market and trenches. BAT won't try that, people are angry that he won. The display and clash at APC presidential flag off at Jos na play. North violence na promax grin
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by PotatoSalad(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed
NPCs have infiltrated nairaland.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

Asiwaju is love by agboro and criminals. No sane Nigeria would like to be associated with one whose life and name defines fraud.

Secondly, you referred to a certain place like potopoto. May I ask you if you are referring to Ogun state or Lagos? At least no part of the region you make reference to is as horrible as Ogun state.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Diligent1:

So you did not see how Obi wants to teach judiciary and INEC their work.
Obi is too desperate for my liking, I hate it.

In Nigeria you have to be desperate to achieve things. You think Tinubu didn't make desperate moves. That's how politics is if not you won't get what you want. They'll just look at you as harmless and rude over you.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by iykechas2002: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Group of Nigeria problems. Now we know them.

Obidients have not protested yet they that thought they won are still protesting. What an irony.

We are calm and calculating. We will follow the rules of law and would proof our mandate.

One thing that is certain is the the person declared winner by APC-INEC would not be sworn in.
We are not fighting Tinubu but the process of which he was declared president.

The coming days share review.

We come in peace.
OBiDatti is the way.
Voice of the people, Voice of God.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.
Shut up! shocked. We're far more tolerant and that's why our region is so developed. Nobody can claim our land. Even in places where igbos dominate in Lagos, they still voted Yorubas for house of reps. Did you think they were sleeping while casing their ballots for Sunny Ade's son and co, who won under labour party in an igbo-dominated local government? You must be high on something cheap.

By the way, only biased and tribalistic Yorubas are threatening igbos. Igbos are not posing any threats to us in Lagos. Are you saying they shouldn't vote any candidates of their choice wherever they live, when we are doing the same on our soil? Carry your bigotry commot for here jare. Radarada
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Karlifate: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Your inability to be consistent in a party like Bola Ahmed Tinubu shows it is all about you alone. No sir, the Supreme court is not about you, the Appeal court is not about you, and even the Tribunal is not about you, it is about rule of law.

🤣🤣🤣💔

Atiku in the mud.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.

cheesy you are wicked
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Mumu they are not complaining they are only trying to enforce sanity, OBI and ATIKU have push there case to court then let the court do there JOB.

You can't have a case in court and still be going round the national tv to adjudicate victory to yourself. Let the court decide
that is tantamount to disrespecting the court.

But if OBI think they can use noise and social media bullies to mount pressure on the judiciary then APC side just have to react

You can't control how people react when they are agreived. If he is invited to interviews he will go and answer questions. It also keeps the public aware of happenings because we forget things easily over here.

And if you want to claim that group wasn't sponsored by aPC you're the bigger fo.ol
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Unfortunately, our beloved Abuja will get filled with Agberos. Yuck!!!!
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by scobaba: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
guy for how much wey u carry your bar head enter sun now for how much guuuuuy.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Shut up! shocked. We're tolerant amd that's why pur region is so developed.

By the way, only biased and tribalistic Yorubas are threatening igbos. They're not posing any threats to us in Lagos. Are you saying they shouldn't vote any candidates ofntheur choice wherever they live, when we are doing the same on our soil? Carry your bigotry commot for here jare. Radarada
Nothing we would not see on nairaland, original IPOB man claiming Omoluabi. Ode!
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Echoban: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Faber:
Dem no reach...APC knows no be by crowd this time..if Obidients descend on these ones, omo na 1000 Obidients to 1 miscreant...

Obidients get streets and media now, no level for opposition

Same Obident that didn't come out during campagn. Empty campagn everywhere . Na now u won come out come protest. If Demn born u or ur PO, come out. It's no longer business as usual.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by popesco123: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
The land of potopoto is better than Southwest land littered with poopoo which your people enjoy snuffing and smelling. You will ever remain bastaard urchin upon the fraudulent election.

quote author=BOLATINUBU01 post=121724359]ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed[/quote]
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Web2020: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
The wicked runneth when no man pursues
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Chetas81(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
THOSE ARE THE SICK NIGERIA CITIZENS YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE TRUTH YOU KNOW SHALL SET YOU FREE OR NOT TO SET YOU FREE IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR CHOICE
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Chetas81(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
georgeakins:

Only Ibos are not happy
the truth you know shall set you free or not to
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by bdon123(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
samsononyilo:

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..
U are wasting ur time on commenting on d guy above...na one of those senseless urchins that havent understood till now dat obidient movement us beyond east
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Shut up! shocked. We're far more tolerant and that's why our region is so developed. Nobody can claim our land. Even in places where igbos dominate in Lagos, they still voted Yorubas for house of reps. Did you think they were sleeping while casing their ballots for Sunny Ade's son and co, who won under labour party in an igbo-dominated local government? You must be high on something cheap.

By the way, only biased and tribalistic Yorubas are threatening igbos. Igbos are not posing any threats to us in Lagos. Are you saying they shouldn't vote any candidates of their choice wherever they live, when we are doing the same on our soil? Carry your bigotry commot for here jare. Radarada
Mr. Ode, who is talking about election? You should not be so ashamed with your Abia.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Abuja that the natives didn't give them a paltry 25% of the votes is where they are claiming The Natives are protesting on their behalf.

What an irony.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by king1250: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
They wore black and black and I wear my white drinking 40yr old Hennessy with my friends and I told them look the hero of this election is Obi...
OBIDIENTS are smarter than these ppl honestly.
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Web2020: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
I see profound fear in the camp of Tinubu. Obi told them that the burden of ringing is hefty. Tinubu should be ready to carry the burden.

A situation where the purported winner is afraid of his shadow. Very terrible
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by luizpippo(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Alba3:
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

Dey copy and paste another person ordeal as your own o.😂
Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by riverbird: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.