Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? (32401 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by bolacode: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:

What did Peter Obi gain by supporting the policy?

What do u expect from a Pass graduate of Philosophy?

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cashless and cash swap policy helped me to understand that Nigerians are very wicked people.
Imagine a provision store woman sells 10k cash for 3500.... this is the money customers come to buy items with not that she buys it.

By the way, she use to disturb the entire neighborhood every morning with morning cry
Why I no dey abuse politicians especially those wey dey religious... I fear them pass hoodlum
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Jsucre(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Uniquetani1:
Yes, it was achieved to some extent. No news on kidnapping, vote buying and robbery.

Banks should released the old notes now
people still vote on credit. They received their money via pos transfer after election

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by benqo01(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Those of you shouting it brought pains bla BLA BLA

U were the same people supporting this rubbish policy

One mumu was telling me it will improve the economy in what way please

How does naira redesign improve the economy?

Why re we so dumb in this country

It was used to embezzle more cash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Shakur86(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Basiliun:
What baffles me now is not necessarily the rubish cashless policy. But, how Nigeria are preparing to suffer for anothe 8yrs. In the hands of those wicked and ruthless APC politicians, May God deliver his people in this mess
it's you and your family who will suffer for the next 8years, for me this govt will favor me and my household

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Only suffering
Similar to what his abrupt border closure achieved that man and his entire cabinet are dunces

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Zimzy(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
manutdrichie:
It stopped kidnapping for ransom abruptly
lier it is not true kidnapping is still on but not reported

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by magzey: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Virtually Nothing only Wahala on masses side and more over network has failed us
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by victorsola: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:

I am sure this guy will be the worse president after buhari , he is brainless as policies are concerned. He too will come with policies that will finish nigeria patapata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Gabbriell: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:
Buhari New Naira Note and Cashless Policy achieved?

No money for feeding talkless of paying for kidnappings.

Kidnappers jejely hold break during this period. It shows that they too need to settle some people b4 kidnapping
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by SLOVFO(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
It gave momentum to the Obidients' political movement and contributed to the reduction in the activities of kidnappers
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Houseontherock1: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
The question should be directed to those who supported the policy that brought more hardship on ordinary Nigerians
We told them cutting the nose to spite the face is stupidity, did they believe us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by mezebel(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
its purely a test of faith.
it causes severe pain to those who trust in money more than anything
it is a casting down for some people and a lifting up to many
kidnap with ransom is reduced minimally
vote buying is curbed
more value to naira and bad market to yahoo child

semi prototype of Antichrist
some don already sell their soul for naira when end time never reach.

China used covid to test run
Russia and ukrain de test run their own Antichrist
naija own come worst
money and religion. Muslim Muslim

but in all

THOSE THAT TRUST IN THE LORD SHALL BE LIKE MOUNT ZION WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN BUT ABIDETH FOREVER
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

That's because all your life you have been made to work like a slave... You don't know some earn alot working less which enable them tweet as they like

Poverty mentality made you try to look for trouble from me minding my business
lies if you have achieved a certain height of success ,you won't be here engaging in tribal slurs and recieving insults left right and center from gen z kids here on nl....if I reach ur age and I am still on nl insulting and recieving insults from people obviously younger than me then I have failed in life,you not even ashamed talking about abacha period where most of us has not even be born and you engage in stupid tribal slurs just imagine can you proudly show ur children ur account and the mentions it get? grin
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by 8stargeneral: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Pains

Suffering

Death

Hardship

....it will never be well with APC.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu rigged the election đź‘€
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Mylove55(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Reduction in population, poverty and hardship that can only be likened to that witnessed only in war times

This regime is pure evil!!!

To be honest, I was willing to endure and see it as part of my sacrifice if it would have produced a president elected by the people but no!

Las las all na scam
because you be mu.mu
And many did not come out to vote for your obi.diot.
Better tell your obi.diot to go home and sleep, he is a great loser, heaven is against obi.diot for deceiving you and other idiots
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Sammyblacky87: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
there were very minimal records of vote buying. what we had was result “manipulation” and editing not vote buying.

it curbed vote buying.
no be only curbed buying, na cured vote buying. Dey decieve urself
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by yesloaded: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
The question should be directed to those who supported the policy that brought more hardship on ordinary Nigerians

No it should be directed to those who initiated it

Use your head
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Greatex90: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2023
It showed that vote buying doesn't influence results of election.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by anytexy: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Only suffering
kidnapping
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by natddon1: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cashless and cash swap policy helped me to understand that Nigerians are very wicked people.
Imagine a provision store woman sells 10k cash for 3500.... this is the money customers come to buy items with not that she buys it.

By the way, she use to disturb the entire neighborhood every morning with morning cry
which one is morning cry?
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Emodeee: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:

Absolute suffering.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Sammyblacky87: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Failure, he failed woefully. He fail open yansh
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by nosmassam(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
One were guy was offering me 6k for my 10k
DispatcherLagos:

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Cooleasy(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
To prove that there is no rigging but INEC will help conduct the rigging

Please, what really happened to the men in this picture you posted? Please kindly enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Wainey: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
there were very minimal records of vote buying. what we had was result “manipulation” and editing not vote buying.

it curbed vote buying.
they ended up buying the votes directly from INEC office.
The policy only limits kidnapping.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:
Nothing but suffering
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by otokx(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:

it curbed vote buying.

There was vote abduction in dollars
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Moh247: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
lies if you have achieved a certain height of success ,you won't be here engaging in tribal slurs and recieving insults left right and center from gen z kids here on nl....if I reach ur age and I am still on nl insulting and recieving insults from people obviously younger than me then I have failed in life,you not even ashamed talking about abacha period where most of us has not even be born and you engage in stupid tribal slurs just imagine can you proudly show ur children ur account and the mentions it get? grin

Like I said you main problem isn't me it's your life of sorrow and poverty

For you as young as you are without any achievements to create a name " God punish Alabi" and go on a strangers comment to attack them let me analys your life

You were raised poor by a bitter mother who showed you no love

You only seek attention insulting people online because you are hopeless little timid boy behind the phone and because you have daddy issues you turned you bitterness to try to cyber bully people far better than you...

You need therapy and counseling not qouting strangers about...

As for commenting online, it would shock you while ignorant kids like you waste your time online, I have used this same Nairaland to meet a Senator and a Former Governor

My finances are Ok, academically I am far qualified from better institution than a lowlife like you, countries I have residency in your family members can't dream of stepping foot there, I was born priveledge and would die priveledge

You were born miserable and would die a peasant

The intresting part is you are so useless online here that few minutes ago I don't even know you exist

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by luckyz4rea(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:

Suffering and deep suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Ex-Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.