Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? (32402 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Kukutenla: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sifia pain

Last time I experienced anything similar to these was during Abacha regime and international sanctions and embargo was placed on Nigeria

As wicked as they claim Abacha was, he gave us alternative

We had power supply,
Local refinery produced poor quality petrol, diesel and kerosene
We drank cold Zobo and Kunu when Coca-cola was expensive

Who placed international sanctions and embargo on Nigeria during Abacha regime

All these children on the Internet
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Thomasankara(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
[/color]but u supported buhari for his approval on that singular act[color=#770077]
Mindlog:

Buhari the President who gave Emefiele, the CBN Governor the go-ahead to implement it, is blameless for the hardship Nigerians are going through. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Nyanabo(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Wow... I've never seen two clueless dunddies in the same picture. This picture should be placed in the museum. Buhari the clueless president and Emefiele the lap dog.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Jokerman(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing.

Buhari is the most clueless president of all time.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by reddingtonblack: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Reduction in population, poverty and hardship that can only be likened to that witnessed only in war times

This regime is pure evil!!!

To be honest, I was willing to endure and see it as part of my sacrifice if it would have produced a president elected by the people but no!

Las las all na scam

they have labour in vain, selfish souls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by gigabyte13: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2023
I hear say e cob vote buying
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah it did but money still exchange account Sha......
But na the masses suffer and still suffering it.
THIS IS NOT CASHLESS POLICY
THIS IS PURELY
MONEY CONSTIFICATION
GOVERNMENT WEY DEY USE STYLE CEASE PEOPLE MONEY..........
EMEFIELE OLORI PELEBE GENERATION
YOUR DOWNFALL GO LOUD GAN
E GO TOO LOUD.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Moh247: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who placed international sanctions and embargo on Nigeria during Abacha regime

United States, United Kingdom, United Nations and all countries that want Nigeria to go back to democracy
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Belawy(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing! They couldn't stop there enemy becoming president-elect. They lost it all

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Thomasankara(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
[/color]border closure,what did it achieve? I was once a supporter of the policy,because it looks good on paper,however,I later saw that it was scam and not done in goodwill[color=#770077]
Sevenworldpower:

Like policies of border closure and rice importation. They are all bad policies. But some fools supported border closure and kicked against new naira policy.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by waleray(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2023
It reduces kidnapping For Ransom, improve our Security

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Basiliun: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
What baffles me now is not necessarily the rubish cashless policy. But, how Nigeria are preparing to suffer for anothe 8yrs. In the hands of those wicked and ruthless APC politicians, May God deliver his people in this mess

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Nyanabo(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cashless and cash swap policy helped me to understand that Nigerians are very wicked people.
Imagine a provision store woman sells 10k cash for 3500.... this is the money customers come to buy items with not that she buys it.

By the way, she use to disturb the entire neighborhood every morning with morning cry

When next she comes out for morning cry, come out at tell her plainly that she doesn't know the way to heaven. And go back inside.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Kukutenla: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

United States, United Kingdom, United Nations and all countries that want Nigeria to go back to democracy
That's a bloody lie. None of those sanctioned Nigeria. Go and do your findings and stop repeating beer parlor gossips
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by 0m0nnakoda: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
there were very minimal records of vote buying. what we had was result “manipulation” and editing not vote buying.

it curbed vote buying.
I
One thing it Did curb is voting
People didn't come out to vote
So Where are the records of vote buying for the last election stored so we can compare to conclude as you have?

That it curbed vote buying is what you want to believe
We simply don't know that and have no way of knowing
I don't believe there is anything like vote buying because there is nothing that ensures who collects money will vote as agreed
but if there is it does not have to be cash
Incumbents use things like Trader Moni and other legal instruments of incumbency like Wike employing 200000 assistants one month to Elections
Muslims sharing Hajj tickets ,rice and other food stuff at mosques and Christians do the same
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Starpro87(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
I do not support the Naira redesign policy in its entirety but I must state that what the supreme court did was an affront to the corporate administration of the apex bank.

The apex court should have told us that the apex bank has no power and constitutional right to redesign our note, unless they get backing from the court. I don't know what the law says in this regard.

Why would the court give a validity period of till 31st December without due consultation with CBN? This, by extension, means that the apex court controls the economic policies of the apex bank and its implementation. This is not so right.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Elan83(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Govt no dey create jobs, people go do all sorts of hards jobs & small businesses carry d small money go bank but d evil govt go still seize dz money, Why nation wide protest never start since then is what I don't know
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by rejoice4eva(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
The question should be directed to those who supported the policy that brought more hardship on ordinary Nigerians
While Major General Buhari , the originator and formulator of the policies should be praised abi, stop being hypocritical!
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
It made us buy naira to spend naira.

It created a naira parallel market.

Get your naira at naira rate from bank, sell it at 30% markup on the black market

Oh and it introduced delays on online banking I had never experienced before.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by michoim(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Less than vanity
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:

What did Peter Obi gain by supporting the policy?

Read the second part of what you posted. It is not an all out support but hope the masses gain from it soon.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing but Suffering, Angony and severe pains
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Isabi4lov: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Suffering
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
The mumu obident over to you plus them papa Atiku
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Karlifate: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
HappyPagan:
Suffering. Hunger. Depression. Heartbreak. Increased poverty. Wasted goods. Low sales. Plenty fight.

Emefiele should apologise to the nation. It will be useless, but it might show he has some 'human' in him.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

A typical egotistic Blackman would rather die, than do that. cheesy

Anyways, let's give him a benefit of doubt. grin grin
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Johel(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:
Buhari New Naira Note and Cashless Policy achieved?

Two idiots. angry angry
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
The redesign policy was not the problem but no cash made available by CBN.

cc: seunmsg
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Bahamas95(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
It exposed the wickedness/witchcraft in Nigerians....I don't always blame politicians, the masses in Nigeria are more heartless.

Why would someone charge you 4k to withdraw 10k? Is that not more than witchcraft?

Shop owners would still expect you to add extra charge after paying for what you bought from them because you paid via transfer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by lolu2019: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:

What did Peter Obi gain by supporting the policy?
just imagine Obi as a president.he would av been Buhari Promax

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Icedinhoemma(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Omooba77:
Buhari New Naira Note and Cashless Policy achieved?
Hardship
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Bennycollins: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cashless and cash swap policy helped me to understand that Nigerians are very wicked people.
Imagine a provision store woman sells 10k cash for 3500.... this is the money customers come to buy items with not that she buys it.

By the way, she use to disturb the entire neighborhood every morning with morning cry
That is exactly what I have been thinking of. Nigerians are very wicked and selfish.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sifia pain

Last time I experienced anything similar to these was during Abacha regime and international sanctions and embargo was placed on Nigeria

As wicked as they claim Abacha was, he gave us alternative

We had power supply,
Local refinery produced poor quality petrol, diesel and kerosene
We drank cold Zobo and Kunu when Coca-cola was expensive

so you are an old man and the only thing u have achieved in ur life is tribalism and recieving daily insults from small children on nairaland, grin grin grin my God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job / Ben Ayade's Appointees Live In Dilapidated Conditions (Pics) / LCC Patrol Van Knocks Down Nursing Mother, Kills Baby (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.