Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? (32407 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by deebrain(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Those Morons that supported the policy should answer.....
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by cunny88(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
They successfully reduced tinubu votes
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Theunbothered: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
The question should be directed to those who supported the policy that brought more hardship on ordinary Nigerians

God you foolish APC cows are irredeemable, someone created a policy you are blaming others.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by AFconsult1(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Moh247: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
so you are an old man and the only thing u have achieved in ur life is tribalism and recieving daily insults from small children on nairaland, grin grin grin my God

What I have achieved you can only pray for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by emonis88: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
APC don run Nigerians street, una dey here dey talk about gain n pains, who no know, no go know.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by providencia(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
manutdrichie:
It stopped kidnapping for ransom abruptly
The Govt that ought to provide security for you kidnapped your money so that you and kidnappers cannot access it. How does that sound to you?
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Karlifate: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cashless and cash swap policy helped me to understand that Nigerians are very wicked people.
Imagine a provision store woman sells 10k cash for 3500.... this is the money customers come to buy items with not that she buys it.

By the way, she use to disturb the entire neighborhood every morning with morning cry

Overzealous religious are the most wicked homosapiens.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Raph82(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
These two should be tried after their tenure, if things work fine, they should be in jail. In saner climes, these idiots should end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Softmirror: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Do you know how many people waiting for me this morning for cash across ethnic lines? A very good detribalized Nigerian I be, far better than all these lazy "this is our land people"

ONE OF THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE CASHLESS POLICY IS THAT IT WAS ABLE TO SHUT SOME PEOPLE'S MOUTH FROM ACCUSING OUR PRESIDENT ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU OF VOTE BUYING.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Guyman01: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Closed down kidnapping enterprise
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Austineva2: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Suffering and wickedness
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Brushstrokes20: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
It achieved SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD # buhari regular trademark!

The DIABOLIC DUO of buhari and emeFAILURE are Nigeria's WORST BLUNDERS! undecided
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by stano2(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
The question should be directed to those who supported the policy that brought more hardship on ordinary Nigerians
The question should be directed to your president who made the policy.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by 0m0nnakoda: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Starpro87:
I do not support the Naira redesign policy in its entirety but I must state that what the supreme court did was an affront to the corporate administration of the apex bank.

The apex court should have told us that the apex bank has no power and constitutional right to redesign our note, unless they get backing from the court. I don't know what the law says in this regard.

Why would the court give a validity period of till 31st December without due consultation with CBN? This, by extension, means that the apex court controls the economic policies of the apex bank and its implementation. This is not so right.
You really have no clue what the issues that were argued in court were,what the CBN Act says or the power that the constitution gives the Supreme Court
You don't know you're talking about,not really but you feel you must talk
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Goldbw122(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
The negative impact is much bigger than the positive impact.

Positive impact- it reduces police asking for money quick cash..
Chairman gives your boys money.
Abeg give me one k.
Reduce army robbery.

Negative side
It does not reduce kidnapping because they can have access to transfer
Cash not available to use..
Old women and aged men can't buy things easily, using money to buy money.

You transfer, transaction can be pending for days, or fail but showing successful,
No customer care support because they are busy doing something or playing game 😂

Feel free to add yours..

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

What I have achieved you can only pray for it
I reject it in in Jesus name....when i reach your age heaven forbids I be on this site engaging in childish tribal slurs,that's a sign of a failed life
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Babathanks(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Especially all those obidient and atikulated supporters that are shouting on Twitter that the policy is good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Lightorder: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
It brought hardship on the people. When we thought he was about to get it right , little did we know that he just wanted to cripple the opposition, should they try buying votes. As they planned it , they had already paid and planned with INEC to read out the script they had already written and handed over to them

Mr Buhari, as you go , IF you treated Nigerians fairly, it shall be well with but if otherwise, your generations to till the world ends will NEVER see good.

Even when people kept saying that this is not Buhari in Aso rock ,I believed a little that you are the one . But your actions, inactions , policies has made me to believe you not the one,

If you are buhari, why would terrorists be running amok in your home state and even close to your village? Why would your beautiful wife relocate to DUBAI while you are still in power? There must be a game going on , big game but time brings everything in the open

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Roboto11: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
It prevented Tinubu from being declared winner of the presidential election.

Oh wait...
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by bitbillionaire: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing other than extreme suffering of the masses plus helping corrupt politicians save the stolen money they would have spent during the so called 'election'
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by daniwise(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
When CBN was busy mopping up the old notes and refused to print new notes,I envisaged this doom.
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Bluffly: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Buhari did well but corruption struck. Do you people know that some people are still receiving no less than 10m of the new notes every week to sell especially to buy dollars
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by bekpo(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Do you know how many people waiting for me this morning for cash across ethnic lines? A very good detribalized Nigerian I be, far better than all these lazy "this is our land people"

Even me dey wait 4 u sef
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by tishbite42: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
there were very minimal records of vote buying. what we had was result “manipulation” and editing not vote buying.

it curbed vote buying.
So, what's the difference?!
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by georgeakins: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Reduction in population, poverty and hardship that can only be likened to that witnessed only in war times

This regime is pure evil!!!

To be honest, I was willing to endure and see it as part of my sacrifice if it would have produced a president elected by the people but no!

Las las all na scam

You meant president elect by Ibo people?

Ibo can never be our president.
Know this, know peace!
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Mindlog: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]but u supported buhari for his approval on that singular act[color=#770077]

You are free to screenshot posts where I supported Buhari on the new notes and by the way, cashless or no cashless does not in any way affect me as I am where I don't even have cash
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Topmaike007(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
but still you still get mind vote for the same party as president na Una be evil person oo..and landlord already say he will start from where Buhari stop work tell me is that not another wahala
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Moh247: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I reject it in in Jesus name....when i reach your age heaven forbids I be on this site engaging in childish tribal slurs,that's a sign of a failed life
That's because all your life you have been made to work like a slave... You don't know some earn alot working less which enable them tweet as they like

Poverty mentality made you try to look for trouble from me minding my business
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by blowjohn(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
It is a good policy!
Tinubu will not win!
This policy will curb vote buying!
This will be buharis greatest legacy
Yes people against this policy are the ones killing the country!

If I hear Pim!

Enjoy ur policy.

Who dey suffer am now?

Is it atiku?
Obi?
Tinubu?
Kwankwaso?
Sowore?

U must trek, queue up in the sun for 5 hours because of 2k.

Don't complain o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by Moh247: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

That's a bloody lie. None of those sanctioned Nigeria. Go and do your findings and stop repeating beer parlor gossips

Indomie Generation and blind argument

Ken sarowiwa case caused many sanctions

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports/1997/nigeria/Nigeria-10.htm
Re: What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? by blowjohn(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2023
It is a good policy!
Tinubu will not win!
This policy will curb vote buying!
This will be buharis greatest legacy
Yes people against this policy are the ones killing the country!.

If I hear Pim!

Enjoy ur policy.

Who dey suffer am now?

Is it atiku?
Obi?
Tinubu?
Kwankwaso?
Sowore?

U must trek, queue up in the sun for 5 hours because of 2k.

Don't complain o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Late Father's Friend A Car (Photos) / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.