Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (7197 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by EmiDon11: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Swissli:
Thank You, You Are One Of The Few That Made Any Sensible Comment Regarding The Post
R.I.P English

He was murdered at 7:30 pm on 14th March 2023
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by EmiDon11: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Swissli:
Why? You Didn't Have A Glimpse?
he was saved from the daylight-mare
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by ItisWell22(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wow...

I think an inexpensive gift like "common sense" will go a long way.

Diplomat Bluezy! 🙌🤭
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2023
EmiDon11:
R.I.P English

He was murdered at 7:30 pm on 14th March 2023
My English Teacher, Please Correct Me, I'm Still Learning You Know undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by fman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Swissli:
What He Said Made No Sense, It's As Simple As That
Who's fman? undecided ,,If He's gay, He Has No Business With My Cuz
am fman and am not gay, please don't mind the perverted fool qqia, he is a product of a deranged mum and a perverted father...
And a he is a dirty cultist.
He has been trolling my moniker since 2 years now!! Saying all manner of despicable things .

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by AYNL: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Swissli:
Why? You Didn't Have A Glimpse?
yes wanna see your fine bro
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
fman:
am fman and am not gay, please don't mind the perverted fool qqia, he is a product of a deranged mum and a perverted father...
And a he is a dirty cultist.
He has been trolling my moniker since 2 years now!! Saying all manner of despicable things .
Thanks For Clarifying Jare , I Know How They Can Get, Same Thing They Did To Me On This Particular Thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature: Volume 2 / My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.