Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (7198 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:
You opened this thread to quarrel?
I Didn't Oo, You Suppose Know How Hard Headed This Nairalanders Can Get
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
He's so gay.
For The Umpteenth Time, He's Not, Except He Is And He's Keeping It A Secret From Us
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by QQIA: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
If It Is Inexpensive, How Come You Don't Have It? undecided
How can you know he has it when you don't have it?

It takes one with common sense to perceive common sense.

Meanwhile, prepare your gay cousin's anus for fman.
Fman will like him grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Kodak9(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lee99:
Dude looks like a gaybriel
guy you dey my mind

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Freo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
You Speak As If You Don Meet Am, For clarify, That Guy Is Schooling Studying One Of The Most Hardest Courses And Still Provides For His Parent So Rest If You Don't Have Anything Better To Say

People fail to understand that working harder can never be better than working smarter..
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Kodak9(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
For The Umpteenth Time, He's Not, Except He Is And He's Keeping It A Secret From Us
then go and ask him cuz your cousin is a f.ucking gay,
Why the earrings and eyebrows,let's not talk about the perms and body posture
Tufia!! Ukwa

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Bellotelli: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Am sure he is gay
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Bellotelli: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
He's not, I Don't Know What Is Giving Out This Impression
You first created the impression when you used the word "prettiest".

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Judybash93(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lol... Bobrisky loading

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Alusiizizi:

When did homosexuals start getting celebrated on Nairaland. Mods please delete this disgusting thread!!!
Homosexual? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Taunt: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chai, this your cousin has a striken resemblance to an India cow and it is alarming better do something bout it.
Swahili ahbi swillili, mtcheeew whatever.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Alusiizizi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Homosexual? undecided

Yes, homosexual. That picture that you put up in your original post is that of a homosexual man, ok.
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Uniquetani1:
He looks like Derele the cross dresser
Just Hearing About Him For The First Time, He Actually Does
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Luckysbab: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
I Didn't Oo, You Suppose Know How Hard Headed This Nairalanders Can Get

What was the intent behind this post though?
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Tenrack: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
ok. He's keeping it a secret.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Killbillz:
He's on perms and what's with the eyebrows? Let's not even mention those huge earrings and the excess filter Well... they don't run Miss Nairaland contest anymore, I would have encouraged him to apply undecided

I Think He Got Those Ideas From The Korean Dance Group, Bts, He Has More Than 500 Of Their Videos, I Would Even Say Obsessed
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

This woman...May God bless u for saying it as it is.
Not Saying This Is The Case But Somepeople Actually Look Good For ay Living
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by purples25(f): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cute. Happy birthday to him. God bless your FAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Tenrack: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
I Think He Got Those Ideas From The Korean Dance Group, Bts, He Has More Than 500 Of Their Videos, I Would Even Say Obsessed
Haha. He's definitely gay. Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Arbiter9(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ment and gay angry
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Explains a lot

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Postinor: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmm,gay,I hate gays
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by umbo: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
"" most prettiest ""

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

How can you know he has it when you don't have it?

It takes one with common sense to perceive common sense.
What He Said Made No Sense, It's As Simple As That
QQIA:

Meanwhile, prepare your gay cousin's anus for fman.
Fman will like him grin
Who's fman? undecided ,,If He's gay, He Has No Business With My Cuz
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
KufreBank:

That means he's into yahoo or man-to-man because he doesn't look like a hustler
He Makes Cash Online, Not Through Scamming, He Taught Me Affiliate Marketing Recently But I Don't Have Any Popular Channels To Promote Anything, If He Dey Do Yahoo Join, Na Him Know That One
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Banilla: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Just delete the picture. It's no big deal. People here would troll you no matter what you say. Does he know you uploaded his picture on Nairaland? undecided

You aren't a girl btw
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by QQIA: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:

Fman will lubricate and penetrate your cousins anus. grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Freo:

People fail to understand that working harder can never be better than working smarter..
True Fact, I hard workers are there to help the smart earn more
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by nostradamoss: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..

Homo
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Omoawoke: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..

Is he a transgender?
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
Just delete the picture. It's no big deal. People here would troll you no matter what you say. Does he know you uploaded his picture on Nairaland? undecided
I Will And No, He Doesn't, More Reason For Me To Delete It Because He Wouldn't Want This
Banilla:

You aren't a girl btw
Where Did I Claim To Be One undecided ?I Hate It When My Sexuality Is Brought Into Play On Nl When It Doesn't Matter In Most Of The Occasions It Had Been Pointed Out, You Can Attack Me When You See Any Post Like "Yea I'm A Girl " And If It's Worth Proving Then I Will But For Now Believe What You Think Is Right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature: Volume 2 / The Nigeria Black Woman And Tears! / {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.