Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (7192 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kodak9:
then go and ask him cuz your cousin is a f.ucking gay,
Why the earrings and eyebrows,let's not talk about the perms and body posture
Tufia!! Ukwa
Earrings? Almost All Guys Use Them Now.. Eyebrows? So What? Runs In The Family, Thick And Fast Growing Hair Too. Perms? Pls Is Perms For Girls Only?. Posture? I Don't See The Connection Between It And Being A Gay So Why The Insult Mister ? undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Banilla: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
I Will And No, He Doesn't, More Reason For Me To Delete It Because He Wouldn't Want This
Where Did I Claim To Be One undecided ?I Hate It When My Sexuality Is Brought Into Play On Nl When It Doesn't Matter In Most Of The Occasions It Had Been Pointed Out, You Can Attack Me When You See Any Post Like "Yea I'm A Girl " And If It's Worth Proving Then I Will But For Now Believe What You Think Is Right
Is he a Nairalander?

Well, the (f)
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Banilla: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Earrings? Almost All Guys Use Them Now.. Eyebrows? So What? Runs In The Family, Thick And Fast Growing Hair Too. Perms? Pls Is Perms For Girls Only?. Posture? I Don't See The Connection Between It And Being A Gay So Why The Insult Mister ? undecided
The only thing I hate is the hair. And the filter. He's not bad looking at all. smiley
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Kodak9(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
I wasn't insulting you or your brother.
You said prettiest and I was expecting to see a fine curvy girl but I saw a complete opposite of it
You no try oo undecided undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Andyblaze: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Queer
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Benki003(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Op create thread still reply en self

Miracle no Dey tire Jesus
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bellotelli:

You first created the impression when you used the word "prettiest".
I Understand Why Many Guys Are Angry Now After Viewing The Post ,I Mostly Use That Term Because He's Kinda Androgynous, My Bad
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bellotelli:
Am sure he is gay
No Obvious Signs To Me Though
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Illegal1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wow...

You have a pretty brother indeed. I am suggesting you get him a cool and free gift and also get yourself one too. I think an inexpensive gift like "common sense" will go a long way.
hahahahaha....bros u wicked pass buhari and emifiele combine together...

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
Is he a Nairalander?
Yes He Is, He Joined Before I Joined
Banilla:

Well, the (f)
Yea, I Tried Changing That When I Got Many Email Request After Opening My Account But I Couldn't
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Banilla: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Yes He Is, He Joined Before I Joined Yea, I Tried Changing That When I Got Many Email Request After Opening My Account But I Couldn't
Oh. I was curious...

Edit profile... You can change it, if you still want to. smiley
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..

Most prettiest? 😬🤨

Na Techno kpalasa you dey use? You type like shît
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banilla:
The only thing I hate is the hair. And the filter. He's not bad looking at all. smiley
Thanks For The Positive Comment, You Are One Of 3 In 3million Nairalanders wink
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
purples25:
Cute. Happy birthday to him. God bless your FAM.
Thank You, You Are One Of The Few That Made Any Sensible Comment Regarding The Post

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by AroOkigbo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
That person up there a man or woman
Confirmed gay lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Judybash93:
Lol... Bobrisky loading
God Forbid
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Taunt:
Chai, this your cousin has a striken resemblance to an India cow and it is alarming better do something bout it.
Swahili ahbi swillili, mtcheeew whatever.
As A Nigerian Man, Be Polite For Once In Your Life undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Is he a transgender?
No He's Not, He Would Had Been Signed up Under An Agency If Only He Allowed Self Modification Which He Didn't
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

What was the intent behind this post though?
I Don't Know, Maybe Birthday Wishes And Some Suggestions On A Gift But Doesn't Matter Now, I Got One Already
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by TyroneP(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dey play ⏯️

Swissli:
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Freo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:

Lol this MF looks like a second class black rihana from kenya grin
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
nostradamoss:

Homosapien
undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Fman will lubricate and penetrate your cousins anus. grin grin grin
God Forbid
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Killbillz:
Explains a lot
Just Influence
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Party Time, Make I Take Down The Picture Abeg, Before Nairalanders Come For My Head
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by IyanuDeb(f): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s not fine sef. I don’t like men that do fine boys, they don’t hustle hard to make money because they are more concerned about their looks. I’ll pass. I give him 40/100
you are on point 👍
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by IyanuDeb(f): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wow...

You have a pretty brother indeed.
I am suggesting you get him a cool and free gift and also get yourself one too.
I think an inexpensive gift like "common sense" will go a long way.
😂😂😂
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by purples25(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Thank You, You Are One otf The Few Made ay Sensible Comment Regarding The Post

You are welcome.
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Caleb15(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sweet in the middle
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by AYNL: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Picture deleted already
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2023
AroOkigbo:
Confirmed gay lipsrsealed
Confirmed By Who Pls? undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
AYNL:
Picture deleted already
Why? You Didn't Have A Glimpse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demanding Boyfriend; My Story / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / Lost In Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.