Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46790 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by dahmie2013: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Don't worry, INEC are yet to add likes, shares, retweets and abuse to the votes. That will make Obi win convincingly
😃😃
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by afbstrategies: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle
You’re probably a drunk for you to know GRV drank again. Address the points he made or shut up if you’re not able to do so. When was the last time your rubber stamped governor gave Lagosians account of his stewardship?

7 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

And the correlation?? undecided

Lol 😂 just answer the question.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by leisuretym: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

I swear , I no know who dey supply that guy weed😄😄😂

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by highchief1: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
nollywood actor.Ur eyes will clear on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by leisuretym: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re probably a drunk for you to know if he drank again. Address the points he made or shut up if you’re not able to do so. When was the last time you current rubber stamped governor gave Lagosians account of his leadership?

Lol, if he wasn’t drunk, then he’s got the wrong weed supplier 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol eyaaa! grin
CONTENTLESS , STRAY LUNATIC grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Naturemed: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Truth if they will hear . Dino and co protesting in Abuja not helping this guy called Jandor

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by ImperialYoruba: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Masterito:
Calling a Yoruba born Lagosian with real Lagos root half cast is the point you started creating division that will blame others for creating later.

Which one be real Lagos root?

How far back in Lagos history is Rhodes Vivor root?

Before acquiring slave name where was his root?

Make una dey calm down o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by soojar(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
onatisi:
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.

Very correct. The rate of work these last 2 weeks showed the presidential result was likely "adjusted" to give a respectable margin.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

You think the fake woke Yorubas that voted LP at the national level are dumb enough to vote LP at state level? It's funny how you think Falz or Macaroni will vote for an Igbo governor in Lagos

Are you actually referring to Gbadebo as Igbo?? undecided

You and Brushstrokes20 share the same brain... walahi.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

CONTENTLESS , STRAY LUNATIC grin

YAWN !

ONÍ KÚRE OMO ÒFÒ.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yinmu! Nothing for you

Nawa oh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Everything for this cøuntry don lose quality finîsh, Even pusssssssy no dey sweet like before again🤷🏼‍💔😘😭

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Beverages: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Small yansh dey shake oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Goodlady(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
zombie well done sir
A simple fact

GRV should come back in 2027. By then he ll come up against a fresh APC guy that's untested. Sanwoolu has been tested and trusted. So therefore, GRV won't win.

Beremx, you don chop dinner? Have this to shake up body this evening.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by okeke6969: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
iReddington:
Chinedu should go and do his trial and error in Abia State where he truly belongs, Lagos is center of excellence for a reason not where one ipob idiot will come and toy with. I'd rather Jandor be the Governor than an IPOB sympathizer.

See this àgbàlagbà dey reason like orangutan. Oniranu somebody. Iyalaya awọn ti o ni e. Ọmọ irankiran.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Pascal9: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Disgrace awaits this bastard
how is he a bastard, are you better than him.nonetites in nairaland are something else
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by afbstrategies: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
leisuretym:

Lol, if he wasn’t drunk, then he’s got the wrong weed supplier 😂
You know about shack and weed right? 😆😆 What else do you know? I hope it’s not what I’m thinking 🤔 but before you turn yourself into a parrot, thread slowly oo

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by MatrixCircle: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
The real son of the soil. People from Osun
and ijebu are fighting to take away your Lagos from the real indigenous people of Lagos.
It's the turn of the Lagos indigenous people.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Omoawoke: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dentidon:
This Ipob terrorist!

Ipob terrorist wan collapse structure with pdp

Saturday go sweet
Ipob tears go sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Which one be real Lagos root?

How far back in Lagos history is Rhodes Vivor root?

Before acquiring slave name where was his root?

Make una dey calm down o.

You deliberately ignore merits to exalt tribalism and sectionalism. Anyway, you don't know any better and you are no different from Brushstrokes20.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Omoawoke: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
zombie well done sir

Where una find this picture

Walahi una don mad 🤣
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by MartinsD12(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
PDP in Lagos is a shame, they are no opposition, the best thing to do is what Rhodes of labour party has advised them to do , labour party is definitely winning Lagos
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Akharmony: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
The Theater man will not agree someone must have been telling him He is going to win. .

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by QQIA: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

A simple fact

GRV should come back in 2027. By then he ll come up against a fresh APC guy that's untested. Sanwoolu has been tested and trusted. So therefore, GRV won't win.

Beremx, you don chop dinner? Have this to shake up body this evening.
As I have always noticed, no matter how lean witted you may seem.. your clitoris manages to squeeze out something tangible sometimes.🤔

I am impressed with this. cool
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Oníranù ni gbogbo yín, Inú ìyà lema kúsí - séle stvpid ni. grin
Inú ìyà ti Iyalaya e ku si abi grin
Omo iya werey pataki!.. You ain't seen nothing yet grin
Saturday is here... Eyin bawo, eniduroooooooooooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Omoawoke: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
This guy 😏 i just like the man's courage joor.

Maybe is courage oo or lack of manners or one kind ego. But I give it to him, he get confidence..guy be like cultist
But las las, ipob dey go Anambra on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Irupetepete: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Disgrace awaits this bastard
in reality, you may be older than this guy and you don't have a single achievement to your name than being an online nuisance

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
onatisi:
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.
you will need credible proof to back up your statement. LP defeat APC na why sanwo olu dey run up and down like hen wey them steal her chick so it's not about the gap it's the loss that scares even if it's just by a vote it speaks volume to politicians.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Demurray: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.
Boss, you are too much, please lower the volume

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos) / Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.