Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46801 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

A simple fact

GRV should come back in 2027. By then he ll come up against a fresh APC guy that's untested. Sanwoolu has been tested and trusted. So therefore, GRV won't win.

Beremx, you don chop dinner? Have this to shake up body this evening.
😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Jogs1900: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Falz and macaroni have gone quiet for a while. They are busy preaching unity instead of promoting Labour party in Lagos.
Just leave falz and macaroni..
They will suffer for what they did because a time will come they will have challenge and this people will tell them to go and meet their Yoruba brothers .

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

You deliberately ignore merits to exalt tribalism and sectionalism. Anyway, you don't know any better and you are no different from Brushstrokes20.
Werey is high on cow dung again! grin
Saturday is here.... Iyalaya e onidurooooo grin
We dey wait Una! Awon eleribu, omo IRAN KIRAN! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tochj(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle
You guys are disgracing yoruba culture because of politics.
A yoruba man went to igboland
Married and paid a bridesprice and
You want to make his son a Bastard?
Are you guys smoking weed?
To us in igboland
Our sister is fully married according to our culture and her children belongs to her husband.
We respect that.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Inú ìyà ti Iyalaya e ku si abi grin
Omo iya werey pataki!.. You ain't seen nothing yet grin
Saturday is here... Eyin bawo, eniduroooooooooooooo grin grin

Yada yada yada yada! grin

Who's talking about Saturday, are you hallucinating already? Hey má gbe yen wá o, your yansh is seriously needed tonight. wink

No disappointment, clients are waiting. grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Jackson105: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
onatisi:
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.

Sharap! Sanwo-olu is not just leaving anything to chances, he want to win with a wide margin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by LagosG: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.
It is just very shameful. You can imagine the guts on this guy. For him mind now, he's very entitled to Lagos governorship. What a slowpoke!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by frowland(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
This guy 😏 i just like the man's courage joor.
Homo
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
MatrixCircle:
The real son of the soil. People from Osun
and ijebu are fighting to take away your Lagos from the real indigenous people of Lagos.
It's the turn of the Lagos indigenous people.
Epe and Ikorodu are Ijebu people.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by leisuretym: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

You know about shack and weed right? 😆😆 What else do you know? I hope it’s not what I’m thinking 🤔 but before you turn yourself into a parrot, thread slowly oo

Lol

Chinedu right now

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Emma09(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
If u like collapse all the structure of other political parties with urs, u will still loose.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by 2tpick: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
It baffles me why obedients think majority will vote LP in lagos in the gubernatorial elections same way they voted in the presidential elections. The variables are not just the same

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Werey is high on cow dung again!
Saturday is here.... Iyalaya e onidurooooo
We dey wait Una! Awon eleribu, omo IRAN KIRAN!

Rinse and repeat, oloríibú oníranù. grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Nwanna2588: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes, GRV has eclipsed Jandor. Jandor should join the moving train. He should act now because the merger will be a formidable one and a victory Is sure with the combination.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.
His knowledge of Lagos is very bad. He is absolutely clueless about the state he wants to govern.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by SugarGirl44(f): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shinedu omo ale…we don’t want you.
Go to your ipob region to become their governor.
You can’t govern England without speaking English,
You can’t govern France without speaking French,
You can’t govern Yoruba land without being able to speak Yoruba.

Eewọ oriṣa...even our ancestors reject you cos they don’t recognize you.
Only ibo ancestors know you, so feel free to go and contest there, where you love them.
You can’t govern over the people you hate so much…omo amugbo jakujaku.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Yada yada yada yada! grin

Who's talking about Saturday, are you hallucinating already? Hey má gbe yen wá o, your yansh is seriously needed tonight. wink

No disappointment, clients are waiting. grin
Werey Don sharperly change mouth again! grin
ASININE SWINE grin.. Your lunacy is beyond redemption!
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Fut9ure: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

Lagos way Binis get

Go ask your ancestors
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Rinse and repeat, oloríibú oníranù. grin
CONTENTLESS PSCHO! grin
KÒNÍ RAGBÁ FUN IYALAYA E!
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Venekconsultt: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
me i wanna watch this lagos fight till the end
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Jogs1900: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Epe and Ikorodu are Ijebu people.
Epe, Ikorodu, Lekki, ibeju lekki are ijebus.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by SugarGirl44(f): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tochj:

You guys are disgracing yoruba culture because of politics.
A yoruba man went to igboland
Married and paid a bridesprice and
You want to make his son a Bastard?
Are you guys smoking weed?
To us in igboland
Our sister is fully married according to our culture and her children belongs to her husband.
We respect that.

That’s because you have nothing worthy of stealing.
ibos are the ones who always want what’s belongs to others.
You can’t even stay in your ducking region but want to claim what’s not yours.
Criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by afbstrategies: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
leisuretym:

Lol

Chinedu right now
Booze and weed smoking Wale right now

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fut9ure:

Lagos way Binis get

Go ask your ancestors
No wonder Benin is the language spoken my the majority of Lagosians 🤔

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Epe, Ikorodu, Lekki, ibeju lekki are ijebus.
Thank you for the addition.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by BronzeMajik(f): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Diligent1:
I don't know, the more you talk the more I get angry
seriously I don't just like the guy..
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Venekconsultt:
me i wanna watch this lagos fight till the end
It would end this weekend and all the ibos will crawl back to their holes grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
This otiose of a candidate is disrespecting everybody and institutions.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by hohafrank(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Continue lighting candle
Rigging can't help this time.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Famofamo: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by ejimatic: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD
Some people don't realize that February 25 elections will be different from March 18 elections ..Sorry PDP Lagos for your sudden downfall in Lagos and the threat of LP on you.APC will silence LP and PDP on Saturday. Let wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.