Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job (28170 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job by daniwise(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Congratulations bro.you can cover ur vehicle to Uber,also be very prayerful cos there is nothing prayers can not change.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Emma09(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's not the end of the world bro. I also know how u are feeling right now as a man most especially waking up this morning and having no where to go. God will definitely give u a better job.
Re: Just Lost My Job by JealousCobra(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.
Is it time to become an unemployed once again?

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

First change your signature write up to success 2023😁.

There is power in a spoken words which one be failure2019.

Consider farming 😎 it's lucrative.
Re: Just Lost My Job by BigBashiru: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

Maybe you did not pay attention to office politics and just focused on the job? Just focusing on the job isnt good enough - you hv to be servile, supplicative, say yes sir yes sir to succeed....
Re: Just Lost My Job by Olaolex: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Hmmm
You too know say nah wickedness be this.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

So sorry bro. When something bigger is about to happen things like this will show up. Remember this comment, something bigger Is coming your way. I'm not that "spiritual" so don't think I'm only trying to make you feel better. But even as a not so good person like that, this law has proven itself severally especially when you did your best in the last place. Prepare for victory bro
Re: Just Lost My Job by perdollar(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Never give up in Jesus, never give up! hoho, never give up he's coming soon. Ho my humble Failure19, never give up in Jesus, never give up, ho ho, never give up, he's coming soon
Re: Just Lost My Job by winterfell007(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

I'm 21 and have worked there for 2 years now

Baba you are only 21 and you are already feeling like a failure. First off, change your moniker, it could be one of the things affecting you. Secondly, you still got a hell load of time to upgrade yourself. Learn a new and in-demand skill and trust me, you'll never feel the pressure of job loss. Recently I was in your situation but God answered my prayer and lifted me up. Now I've a got a better job and I'm currently working on upgrading my skills even though I'm at 31 years of age but I feel the need to update my skillsets. You should do the same.
Don't despair, better days ahead.
Re: Just Lost My Job by BigYash: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Become your own boss.. Nobody will have the power to ever sack you again. Use ur savings enter farm business, like poultry ,piggery .. Put that your ur car for bolt.. Start small and grow.. No need crying over spilled miliki
Re: Just Lost My Job by Dominion46: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's well bro, the same God that gave you that good paying job will provide another better job for you.
For now you can pray,fast and apply for jobs.
Don't allow the situation to bring u down, God is in control, handover the situation to Him.
He's a dependable God, you can depend on Him.
Re: Just Lost My Job by damoobaba: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dagrace01:
Been out of job since last year..
Pls I need a sure link where I can submit my CV day in day out.
I'm in for WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram links pls.

Message this number, she update you with available jobs: +234 909 920 2775

If you're on the island in Lagos, message this lady: +234 811 711 6150
Re: Just Lost My Job by SavageResponse(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You need to know why you were fired so you can avoid repeating the same mistake, assuming you were the one at fault
Re: Just Lost My Job by Positiveme2020: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lucasinho:
sad

Sorry for the disappointment bro!

Things to do from this moment....

1. Identify your emotions.
2. Do Inner Work
3. Tell people.
4. Make a budget.
5. File for unemployment.
6. Learn a new skill.
7. Give your resume a makeover.

Las las you will be fine cool

The no 5. For which country? Nigeria or else where
Re: Just Lost My Job by PapaAdanna: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Just Lost My Job by ttoyetade: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Generation of social media. Everything must be posted. It is not the first time people are loosing job. Go and sort this out for yourself. It is your personal business
Re: Just Lost My Job by adisacool: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
May God help you in this trying time and provide you with a better job.

We do not have job security again, but if you have a clean records, you can go ahead and challenge them to court.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
ttoyetade:

Generation of social media. Everything must be posted. It is not the first time people are loosing job. Go and sort this out for yourself. It is your personal business

I'm not on social media

I'm a ghost online
Re: Just Lost My Job by yinkbell: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Change your Monika first- "failure2019".
Change your thought pattern, change your altitude towards life, and finally change the word that comes out of your mouth then you'll be fine.

Since 2019, you ought to have moved from level of Monika failure to Monika Success.
This is the time to turn to God for mercy.
Pray, He answers prayers.
Sit down and think of what u can be doing with ur little savings pending the time you land another desirable job.
God will show you mercy.
CIAO bro!
Re: Just Lost My Job by DiamondNimi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
I pray May this situation be the step to your greatness,get yourself up to another job or get a skill
Re: Just Lost My Job by kuntash: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Change your Nairaland name first , e get why !
Re: Just Lost My Job by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hello brother, can you hear me
Although you might be a senior to me but in this case I'm your senior brother..
I have lost two good jobs for no good reason.
What you need at this point in time is advice on how to manage the feeling and how to move ahead in life.
Don't be in a hurry to take any decisions now coz you will regret it later simply coz you are not in a balanced emotional and mental health condition.

Pretend as if nothing happened and do what you normally do in your leisure time.
Another thing to do is start reasoning what next steps to take. If you're a believer , then believe me that there's another opportunity waiting for you somewhere. make sure nobody adds pressure on you now.
At the end, always remember never to put your fate and faith be determined by any man, BE SELF EMPLOYED
Re: Just Lost My Job by RockyEyo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

System admin

I can't name the company for some reasons best known to me

I invested but it dipped less than I imagined

Investment- crypto I presume.... typical , Indomie generation......
Now that said, I’ll say stop throwing a pity party, pick ur self up and get ahead.
One advice; the best form of investment is building ur self, learn a skill, do ur masters
Add something every time so u are always better today than you were yesterday....
Could say more but I’ll stop here. A word they say....
Re: Just Lost My Job by Digriz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

imagine what you're saying that life is bleep at just 21?
Boy, look around you will see many adults at late thirties and forties without a job but they are struggling.
Pls, you still have a long way to go and many opportunities to make it in life.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Dancebreaker: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Dude, sorry about that. Sorry because you enjoyed doing the job and it paid the bills.
Life has just given you lemons. It's time to make lemonade with it.

After "grieving" the loss of the job, you have no choice but to dust yourself up. Relax for a few days. Cool your head. Reach out to people. Old friends and course mates, etc. Be honest about your situation to people. Some may not genuinely empathise with you, but don't worry.

Manage your savings well. Cut costs wherever possible. Look at areas of employment you may not have considered before. Leverage on your talents, experience, interests, even hobbies to make a living. Even tech if you were not in tech before. Even teaching that many frowned upon is offering Japa opportunity to some now.

Being young is even a opportunity. You can still learn and adapt quickly with less commitments currently. Good luck.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Oyindamolah: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sir, do not wear this garment of defeat. Brace up and give it all it takes. The battle is in your mind....unfortunately the way you sounded simply buttresses the fact that you have already lost the battle.

Say NO to that voice of failure. You are much stronger than you think. Roll up your sleeves and get to work....winners don't quit.

Keep submitting applications, you never can tell where your next breakthrough will come from. You can also think of entrepreneurship. Once you meet a need in the market place, the cashflow will start rolling in. Think of a need to meet in your environment or space....and see people paying for such, massively.

Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alot of people are facing one or two things,make god come to our rescue and strengthening us all it ain’t easy
I hate passing through alot
Re: Just Lost My Job by Israeldan1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:
you are just a kid na, u know still learning about life at 21 you too small.

Should have been banging your boss kpekus or licking plate for one of the staffs trust me sacking will not be on their minds won't have sacked you by now.

If you like be the best in the company if them one sack you e go shock you
I too have faced many things when I used to work for som1
Re: Just Lost My Job by Fidecoo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You just benefited the meaning of your moniker's
Name.

Meaning of the names we bear, do manifest, atimes.

Anyways, sorry though.
I feel your pains,
But, you know what??
DON'T GIVE UP.
just keep pushing

Re: Just Lost My Job by Fidecoo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
You just benefited the meaning of your moniker's
Name.

Meaning of the names we bear, do manifest, atimes.

Anyways, sorry though.
I feel your pains,
But, you know what??
DON'T GIVE UP.
just keep pushing

[/quote]
Re: Just Lost My Job by giantstar: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Your monicker says FAILURE 2019 definitely U have to continue to experience failure.
Re: Just Lost My Job by sweetjohn(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Which state is that and what tribe are you? If it's Lagos and your name is a SE name. You should know why you are sack by now. sue them to court via human right.
Re: Just Lost My Job by GorillaApp(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
saintsylve:
Same here my brother, was even in the field with customer as a sales manager and it's just came like that.
There is only one thing to do, moving forward by submitting CV or creating something out of your experience to the society.

Cheers man.
I did the number two and I am fine by God's divine grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.