Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job (28189 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job by rebirthto: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
saintsylve:
Same here my brother, was even in the field with customer as a sales manager and it's just came like that.
There is only one thing to do, moving forward by submitting CV or creating something out of your experience to the society.

Cheers man.
hope it's Not "Nb" oo cos becoming a ritual there.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Yungmil: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
qwertyboss:

Part of of the struggles bro,
Don't feel bad in the least, move on and get busy with your life, focus on new jobs and never look back.
Everyone is battling something they queitly keep to themselves so you never knew, but letting it out is a good idea but letting it go is the best

Shit!!! I can't believe this......the last paragraph mehn is a revelation of every man's life. Truth man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost My Job by Shaddymie(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Exactly, some people don't know that it is what they called themselves, they become, first and foremost, change your monijer from failure to something beautiful, trust in God and hope for the best.

quote author=SmileDance post=121752687]That your moniker sef won't let genuine people want to help, losing a job does not make anybody a failure. Which kine mentality be that[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Job by ddeola: 1:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Dem carry their mat, now God go spread Him own red carpet for you. Don't lose faith of give up , e go b. smiley smiley
Re: Just Lost My Job by freddie009(m): 3:32am On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
Its not ur father's company....so two things was bound to happen at one point.. you leave the job or the job leave you ....the latter only came sooner....

That is a harsh reality bro. There is only job security if it is a :
1. a multinational company
2. A government job

You see banks and all these one-man businesses, anything can happen any day.
Re: Just Lost My Job by gbemishile: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2023
qtguru:

Wrong,

Ok.
Wake up everydat hating om ur country and hoping u would succeed
Re: Just Lost My Job by Olas121: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.
Is it time to become an unemployed once again?

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

Go and buy this book and read it Overcoming Crises by Dr Myles Munroe and thank God later.
Re: Just Lost My Job by BreezyRita(f): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

Don't give up. Something bigger is coming.
Re: Just Lost My Job by qtguru(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
gbemishile:

Ok.
Wake up everydat hating om ur country and hoping u would succeed

I can understand what you mean, but you not succeeding is not solely based on that.
Re: Just Lost My Job by upuphim(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
So sorry for the job loss. I'd like you to learn real estate business of Pwan Group while awaiting another one. If you understand the business, you may not need salary job, again. You can reach me on comoli2009@gmail.com for further details. All the best!
Re: Just Lost My Job by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
When u fall get up and forge ahead. All things work together for your good.
Re: Just Lost My Job by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
Its not ur father's company....so two things was bound to happen at one point.. you leave the job or the job leave you ....the latter only came sooner....

grin grin grin grin

Chaii
Vavulence everywhere

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by seguno2: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Failure2019:

What do you gain from this fake story and trolling?
I guess it’s the fault of the mods who didn’t check your account to see the thread that you posted on the same day below.

Failure2019:
Firstly I'm 21, I make $2k a week and I live with my mum.
I've been looking at getting a BMW e36/46 for cheap for journey to school because I've been spending roughly on buses and cabs , found one I like messaged the guy with it and it's almost a done deal.
I told my mum i was gonna pick it up this weekend but she said no for the reason that it will take too much space, which is total bs we live in a mini duplex and usually have 3 cars here. 2 belongs to my mum and the other one goes to my sis.
It's really a minor issue, it's not like I need a car, but I feel like I'm being held back from making my own decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Origin Group (Over 70 Slots) / 2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.