Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Lost My Job (28191 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Job by jimb(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
FuckYourFather:
you are just a kid na, u know still learning about life at 21 you too small.

Should have been banging your boss kpekus or licking plate for one of the staffs trust me sacking will not be on their minds won't have sacked you by now.

like you know wassup..
he should add small juju to it..
Re: Just Lost My Job by Donpuffy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
It was actually meant to happen for your own good.

Better opportunities that you can never give a chance if you were not fired from that bondage.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by Emma1Oj(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmileDance:
That your moniker sef won't let genuine people want to help, losing a job does not make anybody a failure. Which kine mentality be that
ok, reverse or name the moniker that best suit you and help him.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Johsefh: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
You want a new job? Change your NL name first, you can't be bearing Failure and you expect things to change for good
Re: Just Lost My Job by InvertedHammer: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.

Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.
Is it time to become an unemployed once again?

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening
/

Perhaps you should start with substituting that "Failure" in your moniker to stop speaking failure into existence in your life.

How old are you? Just loss of a job and you feel like this? I bet you have heard of someone being a man. It has little to do with what's between your legs. A time like this is what creates a "man". Welcome to the induction ceremony.

You will be ok.

/
Re: Just Lost My Job by Isabi4lov: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
God will surely make a way for you , sorry about that cry
Re: Just Lost My Job by fof1: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:
I just got fired from my job yesterday and I have no idea why, just out of the blue.
Any advice to help with this. I cried on my drive home because I really enjoyed working there and the pay was good. I guess that's what I get for trying to ever make something of myself.

I try to make an honest living as a young man trying to enter the workforce and this is what happens.

I feel bleeped. Life is bleeped. I just wanted a nice house, a wife and a little savings I'm the bank. Guess that's not happening

First of All Change Ur Moniker...Failure2019 is a Bad Omen. Secondly, Reflect on why d Sack,don't Pretend not knowing...and if it's not ur Fault...Calm Down and Seek God's Favour. He Who led You to ur Lost Job will Surely and Timely Give you another and Better Job. Look up from Today,Pls. You Can't be Lost...Keep Fear away.
Re: Just Lost My Job by IbrahimSola: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lucasinho:
sad

Sorry for the disappointment bro!

Things to do from this moment....

1. Identify your emotions.
2. Do Inner Work
3. Tell people.
4. Make a budget.
5. File for unemployment.
6. Learn a new skill.
7. Give your resume a makeover.

Las las you will be fine cool

Uncle abeg which one be no.5 File for unemployment? Hope this is not for a Nigerian? File for unemployment when PDAPC has not had enough to steal? Lol.

Guy didn't talk abt what he can do. Probably of u have a lil money at Bank, u could start food business. Or supplies. You can supply drinks or biscuits or pampers or any other thing in bulk as a middle man. Just get people who know you to recommend or referee you to dealers.it depends on where u are and if you have some money to start with.
Re: Just Lost My Job by iwaeda: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

God is working something better for you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Lost My Job by Gistme12: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Start by changing your monitor. The question is, are you a failure. Names are powerful
Re: Just Lost My Job by IbrahimSola: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

System admin

I can't name the company for some reasons best known to me

I invested but it dipped less than I imagined

System Admin is a good one. You can freelance. Use your previous job and see where there are needs. Cater for those needs mas prosper.

Sometimes our creator deliberately allows some things to happen so we can jump to where we shd be.

At where I work, they keep maligning me (still this tribal nonsense that has killed this country), they keep sending me to where they believe will kill my career. Each time I'm moved to another place, everyone keeps telling me sorry, but I keep assuring them that it's for good. Las las, I keep prospering and they keep coming to change me to another place. Others see black but I keep seeing white. So stay positive. And use ur brain to see what u can do. Avoid pants at this time, they will worsen ur situation, becloud ur brain and keep u away from focusing. To be frank, u shd use this stones thrown at u and build a mansion.
Re: Just Lost My Job by ManAustin(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's 9k bro, it's just ok.
Re: Just Lost My Job by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Just don't think much about it, everything is going to be Just fine..

For me, I really don't know how it feels to loose or gain a job, since I graduated from the University, I've been unemployed and I haven't stopped applying for jobs, it must really be hard for you to loose something you thought you had.

I'm certain God is preparing you for something greater than this.. don't loose faith.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Godwin616: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johsefh:
You want a new job? Change your NL name first, you can't be bearing Failure and you expect things to change for good
Honestly speaking, you need to change that monicker and don't associate your self with anything negative again.
I guess you have a little savings , quickly get a POS terminal and start doing that for a living in the interim while you apply for other places.
Alternatively, if you can drive and have valid driving licence, that's another quick fix for you.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by Pinkyposh(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You have a right to sue the company for sacking without giving you any notice
Ask good lawyers
Re: Just Lost My Job by Ynix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Look for the next available job even if it is 5k per month, but before then use the opportunity of the short time to discover yourself and restrategize. You are the CEO of your life
Re: Just Lost My Job by Gift96: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry for the man.
Re: Just Lost My Job by DaveHarry(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Most people are not really FIT anyways...
Re: Just Lost My Job by lomprico(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You are a fvcking lair! Mods this is a made up story.

Re: Just Lost My Job by marriseller: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

Sorry, my man. This too shall pass!
Re: Just Lost My Job by gbemishile: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
On a side note.
U can not succeed i a country u despise with passion.
I
Re: Just Lost My Job by rolams(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You problem starts from your Nairaland username.

Sorry God will provide you with another one. Or try to start a business of your own.
Re: Just Lost My Job by scobaba: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
You joined Nairaland 5days ago with the name Failure 2019.

Ok lets start with a change of name bro. Lots of people are going through same. Some have been there and now doing better too.
You will be up again and your story today will be for gist someday.

cheers!
Re: Just Lost My Job by saintsylve(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

I did the number two and I am fine by God's divine grace.

Cheers bro,
That is my action plan too.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Job by sync(f): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
It is well
God will bless u with a better offer.
Pls change your user name “Failure” so good things could come to you
Re: Just Lost My Job by Alal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry dear
Failure2019:

Re: Just Lost My Job by onome2013: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Whatever, thanks be to God. Joseph was sold for the purpose of waisting his life. There maybe a very attractive position waiting for you somewhere, and you have to step down from this work before the other new work will activate. DON'T WORRY AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Nnamaka1: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

When there is life , There is HOPE, I once lost my job (2011) and I thought that was the end of my life, fast forward today, I have come to realise that what doest kill a man only makes a Man Stronger! The big lesson i learned is that never put your hopes in a man or a job. Pick up yourself, stop feeling sorry for yourself, Go and reStrategize, there are many more things that you can do. ME losing that job back then ushered me into bigger opportunities, although then, i thought the end of my world just came.
Re: Just Lost My Job by 77up(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

So sorry about that.
Re: Just Lost My Job by attahbashir(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is my honest advice, if you secure a private sector 50% of your salary should be saved up some where because you can be kicked out any crazy time, with the civil service you can toy around, I hope you get a better job soon.
Re: Just Lost My Job by cumoverna: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
It wasn't easy when I got sacked, I didn't know where to start from. I encouraged myself that I will be okay in the future, I then believed it.

I started driving keke, now today, I have 4 keke on the road working for me.

THIS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
Re: Just Lost My Job by Sirchiboy: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

You are 21 and still crying.
What about me the I have been jobless for 32 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Origin Group (Over 70 Slots) / 2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.