Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour (49527 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Atlantis585: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
FisifunKododada:
I disagree with the Oba. Chinedu who hates Yoruba people with every fiber in his being does NOT have a future in Yoruba politics. Some people say he should go and be councilor first. If he wins even councilor I will make sure the Yoruba hater is impeached faster thn the speed of light. Ordinary adviser to lga chairman he will not see in Yorubaland.

Also, his father better go and do DNA. Because I don't understand how your so called son will hate his father's people this much.

You and your people get mouth but nothing else
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Zincfingers: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ogeni relax!

Na only you dey for Alimosho?

Aren't you also from Edo State? Na Lagos indigenous person you be?

Abeg relax. Ikorodu has been producing high votes in the recent election pass Alimosho self.
Believe that fool is from Edo at your own peril.
That bastard is as osu they come
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by SmartyPants(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
orazx:

The Oba was hiding from Obi.
And was behind Tinubu yet Obi smashed Lagos.

Lol, Oba get only one vote to cast. That’s if he will even vote seff

Does it mean Gbadebo doesn't know all this? My question--since some of you believe the Oba is inconsequential, is why did Gbadebo gather his father and other relations to go and listen to him?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Iamgrey5(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zincfingers:

Believe that fool is from Edo at your own peril.
That bastard is as osu they come
He is from Akoko Edo. I don dey watch am for some time.

The guy is a PDP lite guy forming new Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by activistnofear(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Honestly, I don't know why people are just deceiving and pushing this young man called Gbadebo Chinedu into ocean of regrets. Someone who openly during a media interview said that He can't speak Yoruba very well . Also , he hates Yoruba and all its ties . But He wants to become a governor in a YORUBA land. How fucking damn is that possible?

Ohhhh!!!! I remember. May be Obi's victory over BAT in the last presidential polls in Lagos is what is giving the guy false encouragement and undue temerity to be boasting around . I really pity the guy. By the time you lose, even your Igbo kinsmen will desert and later come back to hail MC OLUWO, dine with SANWOOLU and kiss the shoes of BAT.

It is better you go and cool down . Enough of gragra. Otherwise, Wa kan ABUKU ONIDIN

Omo ODUDUWA ni mi tokantokan

Haters of Yoruba are free to run their mouth like water. Iwofa lenu. I don't care. But remember that OGUN LAAKAAYE OSIMOLE OLOMI NILE FE JE WE, O LASO NILE FI IMO KIMO BORA is at your door step ready to strike if you reply rubbish on my post .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by arantess: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:
He should go and try at councilor level. Let see what he will do before anything..

Hating Yoruba while wanting to lead them dey give me headache though.
Na that headache go finish you
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Onyiridike(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Now that is the emotion i am talking about. Whooof! So much aggressiveness over what you say is not your business.

So much venom.
My dear, my body is fully adapted to a serene environment, well planned with civilised people who follow due process.
Lagos cannot offer this.
When El-Rufai visited Lagos, he complained bitterly:
https://guardian.ng/news/el-rufai-living-in-traffic-filled-lagos-for-20-years-is-living-in-hell/
Additionally, an average Yoruba man in Lagos sees igbos as their number one enemy. I am Igbo and I can't be in an environment where I will be hated because of my tribe.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by smsinnigeria(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:
“The future is open to you. God will not kill you. Please, don’t relent after this contest but I am fully behind Sanwo-Olu,” he told Rhodes-Vivour during his visitation to the king's Palace.

https://guardian.ng/news/rhodes-vivour-has-every-right-to-contest-but-sanwo-olu-will-win-oba-of-lagos/?

This man is partisan , as traditional ruler he should live up to his calling and stay away politics. How can he openly profess support to one contestant and some people are celebrating him as a wise and straight forward man. Things have really fall apart.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Taba21: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:
“I am not an hero worshipper and gossiper. For Gbadebo, the future is open to you. God will not kill you, there is nothing wrong in you contesting. All of those contesting are my children. I pray by the authority in this palace, God should help us to turn the state better. There is no way I can hate the igbos because they are among my best friend.”

Very wise elderly man.
Whenever i see people talking down on this man. Especially the south easterners, I just laugh at the disrespect. I am not a fan of him, but he is one of the wisest and straightforward elder-man one can find anywhere in Nigeria today.

I remember few days after the declaration of the presidential result and Ezeife, an elder-stateman, a Cheiftain from the Southeast. Someone the younger ones should be looking upto was asked on AriseTV about his expectation of Tinubu's presidency and how he feels the south easterners should be represented. The only thing that came out of this man's mouth was: 'Tinubu will never be sworn-in, and if he is sworn-in, it means there will never be Nigeria, this country will sc@tter'.

So much hatred, contempt, disdain, venom in an elderly man like that. The mischieveous Arisetv host that probably planned the whole thing to heat up the already tensed emotions on ground by interviewing such person knowing too well his hateful nature was even trying to calm him down, he still refused in saying anything tangible. Except this country must break.

You can never measure wisdom by age. I wish the southeasterners can pay more attention to their elder-statemen who are fanning war and disunity, instead of focusing on what is happening the southwest.

They are rude and arrogance that's why all their generation's find themselves in the same dot
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by SAMUEL1947: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's Ipob handworks.

Ofunaofu:
Is it not the same Oba that was chased away, his staff taken away by his subjects during the Endsars protests

The Oba has every right to support whomsoever he so wishes but the power to elect a new governor lies in the hands of Lagosians
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by greggng: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
dgmoni123:
Don't know why people are pushing this guy...I know he has every right to contest.but let's be sincere to ourselves BOS deserved a second term.

Ambode the most deserving was chased away by you guys ...is like you guys are not ready for freedom . Untill God fatherism is defeated , una bondage still long
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Ballack1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=Dentidon post=121792611]He should go and try at councilor level. Let see what he will do before anything..

Tinubu once said he didn't believe in Nigeria
Tell us another thing
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by alobright17(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Is it not the same Oba that was chased away, his staff taken away by his subjects during the Endsars protests

The Oba has every right to support whomsoever he so wishes but the power to elect a new governor lies in the hands of Lagosians
So the Oba is from Kenya or is he part of Buhari of from Sudan. Abi which country una talk say the current Buhari is from sef?
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Enskynelson(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians too dey forget history o.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Etimemy: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dentidon:
He should go and try at councilor level. Let see what he will do before anything..

You hate him just because he contested against your candidate
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by zeembab(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Do they have elders? If they do IPOB would not have taken over their land.

lhordspy:
“I am not an hero worshipper and gossiper. For Gbadebo, the future is open to you. God will not kill you, there is nothing wrong in you contesting. All of those contesting are my children. I pray by the authority in this palace, God should help us to turn the state better. There is no way I can hate the igbos because they are among my best friend.”

Very wise elderly man.
Whenever i see people talking down on this man. Especially the south easterners, I just laugh at the disrespect. I am not a fan of him, but he is one of the wisest and straightforward elder-man one can find anywhere in Nigeria today.

I remember few days after the declaration of the presidential result and Ezeife, an elder-stateman, a Cheiftain from the Southeast. Someone the younger ones should be looking upto was asked on AriseTV about his expectation of Tinubu's presidency and how he feels the south easterners should be represented. The only thing that came out of this man's mouth was: 'Tinubu will never be sworn-in, and if he is sworn-in, it means there will never be Nigeria, this country will sc@tter'.

So much hatred, contempt, disdain, venom in an elderly man like that. The mischieveous Arisetv host that probably planned the whole thing to heat up the already tensed emotions on ground by interviewing such person knowing too well his hateful nature was even trying to calm him down, he still refused in saying anything tangible. Except this country must break.

You can never measure wisdom by age. I wish the southeasterners can pay more attention to their elder-statemen who are fanning war and disunity, instead of focusing on what is happening the southwest.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by olaeffect(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

...the same Oba that food to feed 6 villages was found in his palace believe to be palliative loot.

We don't expect anything less from him. We appreciate him for even giving us audience.

Gbadabo will surely remember the Oba's good gesture after he wins the polls on Saturday by the grace of God.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Parachoko: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Gbadebo does not have the political godfather backup,.
Bode George.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by TrumpDonald2: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
Ihordspy, It seems like you don't really know these people. .

See, hate is the food their mothers nurtured them right from wombs...

I guess you are talking about yourself. You obviously know what your mother fed you. 😂
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Don't. mind him. Na mouth he get.. they chased him out like chicken. The power lies in people's hand.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by GeneralPulal: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
dgmoni123:
Don't know why people are pushing this guy...I know he has every right to contest.but let's be sincere to ourselves BOS deserved a second term.
Igbos only..
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Ofunaofu: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartyPants:

If the Oba's opinion does not matter (which you've implied), then why did the young man go to his place?

You have every right to insinuate what ever you wish

But the truth is that the Oba was chased away from his palace, his staff of office taken away by his subjects during the endsars protest
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by RighChannel: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
AND IF HE DOESN'T WIN SHAME ON YOU THEN YOU THIS DISGRACEFUL KING
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by ofuonyebi: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
wise words jare....
wise king...

Aterall...before you know it, the future after SANWO=OLU willl become another future and again another future for GBADEBO RHODES!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Zincfingers: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He is from Akoko Edo. I don dey watch am for some time.

The guy is a PDP lite guy forming new Nigeria..
He has also claimed Yoruba several times here
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by ofuonyebi: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
wise words jare....
wise king...
GBADEBO should wait for the future!!

Aterall...before you know it, the future after SANWO=OLU will become another future and again another future for GBADEBO RHODES!
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by Iamgrey5(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zincfingers:

He has also claimed Yoruba several times here
Yes some Akoko Edo claim Yoruba.
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by lhordspy: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

My dear, my body is fully adapted to a serene environment, well planned with civilised people who follow due process.
Lagos cannot offer this.
When El-Rufai visited Lagos, he complained bitterly:
https://guardian.ng/news/el-rufai-living-in-traffic-filled-lagos-for-20-years-is-living-in-hell/
Additionally, an average Yoruba man in Lagos sees igbos as their number one enemy. I am Igbo and I can't be in an environment where I will be hated because of my tribe.

Lol. You are getting it wrong. Instead Your body and mentality is only adapted to environment that mirrored and reflect your one-direction, ethnic sentimental, religious partitioner thoughts. You sleep, wake, live with people who only share in your perception.

You cant live with people will defer with your opinion, perspective, shallow-thoughts and Nzogbu Nzogbu way of life.

Yorubas in Lagos are liberal and tolerant but dont take in rubbish. And that scares the sh!t out of the average !gbo natural character in you.

The character of envy.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by chaloskyx: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol what future? the future is open to you as long as you have a strong God father like Tinubu as a matter of fact that position of Lagos state Governor should be changed it is now a kingdom owned by Tinubu and only his successor can assume that position that's just the simple truth there is actually no need for elections in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
haha....
like sorry but sorry....

kiki....
Re: Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour by garykoeman: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Very wise elderly man.

Gbadebo kept his cap on, no respect for Yoruba tradition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.