Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Loan Sharks Threatening Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan Sharks Threatening Me (2962 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / My Esan (ishan) Girlfriend Is Threatening Me. / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Hey guys. What can i do. Needed a 10k loan urgent loan last week. Downloaded an app on playstore and applied. Got approved and i was remitted the money a day after when i didn't need it again. They sent 3200 and asked me to pay back 5000. On the 6th day already receiving threats of defamation. Told them id they defame me, I won't pay.
Who else has also has similar experience?
I'll send them their money by the end of today if it's just empty threat. Otherwise, I'll really fight it out with them.
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Lungdick: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Please i have three questions. 1. Which app is it? 2. After how many days you applied did they send the money? 3. How many days did they give you to repay it?

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Bluntguy: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:
Hey guys. What can i do. Needed a 10k loan urgent loan last week. Downloaded an app on playstore and applied. Got approved and i was remitted the money a day after when i didn't need it again. They sent 3200 and asked me to pay back 5000. On the 6th day already receiving threats of defamation. Told them id they defame me, I won't pay.
I'll send them their money by the end of today if it's just empty threat. Otherwise, I'll really fight it out with them.
Anything outside Branch or Renmoney don't borrow. Those other touts are Chinese servants who are out to extort people. Meanwhile, pay them and avoid their disturbance.

8 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Bornbiafra: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Better Don't pay them since you have been defamed

5 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by gfelo(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Bros you need to hassle hard, don't feel too big, do something that bring money so that ur problem won't be that kind 5k , if u need to borrow it will be million, so that one stupid person won't b disturbing you because of just 5k.

20 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Lungdick:
Please i have three questions.
1. Which app is it?
2. After how many days you applied did they send the money?
3. How many days did they give you to repay it?

The app is no longer on playstore
It's called soft naira. They sent a direct link to me to click.
Got the funds a day after applying and money wasn't needed again. Didn't send the amount i requested for.
7 days.
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Better Don't pay them since you have been defamed

Waiting for a complaint.
Meanwhile I've shared screenshot of our chats to all my loved ones. Don't want no cause of defamation after i pay cause that's what they do with all I've been reading online.
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Bluntguy:

Anything outside Branch or Renmoney don't borrow. Those other touts are Chinese servants who are out to extort people. Meanwhile, pay them and avoid their disturbance.

Omo. I wonder who these people are tho. Why is their app not working?
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2023
gfelo:
Bros you need to hassle hard, don't feel too big, do something that bring money so that ur problem won't be that kind 5k , if u need to borrow it will be million, so that one stupid person won't b disturbing you because of just 5k.

I feel you bruv. 5k na small money indeed. Just the audacity and rudeness of their customer service.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Lungdick: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:

Got the funds a day after applying and money wasn't needed again. Didn't send the amount i requested for.
7 days.

they are m.a.d angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Bornbiafra: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:

Waiting for a complaint.
Meanwhile I've shared screenshot of our chats to all my loved ones. Don't want no cause of defamation after i pay cause that's what they do with all I've been reading online.
I would have helped you so you won't be defamed...but it has to be immediately you took the loan
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Dindondin(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:

7 days.
Pay or else they ll disturb you till your are completely frustrated. Those loan apps are ready to spend N50K to reclaim N5K. They v studied the psychic of Nigerians are knew that most are untrustworthy, unfaithful, loves taking advantage of situations, all has stealing potential but hasn't been caught, the judiciary and every system is corrupt, they bow to threats even if it takes longer time and they obey when force is applied.
Normally if loan companies are doing like SU, leaning people to pay by tracking their NIN and reporting to Police, their biz ll run down. So harassment has been their most useful weapon. I don't support it but those that are stubborn needs it.

5 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Illegal1(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:

omoh.....notin dey happen,their threat no cum board,them go later beg u to pay small small...

2 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Yogibor: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Pay them if you can and avoid all loan company.

See my signature ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by udede(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Negroid001:
settle with them and blacklist them. My own case worst pass but I'm trying to pay off.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Louis8796: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
How do u borrow from branch?
Bluntguy:

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Enny2013(f): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bro, if u hv d money,pay them. It doesn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Praisepriest: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Am going through such now with life purse. The day I wanted to pay, I sent the money to another bank mistakenly. The called my in-laws and I chatted on Whatsapp with the fool that I won't pay and no devil will force me since they have called my contacts.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Negroid001(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Praisepriest:
Am going through such now with life purse. The day I wanted to pay, I sent the money to another bank mistakenly. The called my in-laws and I chatted on Whatsapp with the fool that I won't pay and no devil will force me since they have called my contacts.
What app. And how many of your contacts did they call?
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Sebastine1994 chill nothing much may happen, they aren't licensed or whatever, empty threat. I have seen their messages on my phone, that Mr XYZ is owing them and I am a guarantor etc, that guarantor will be in trouble etc, nothing happens. I tell them to do their worse.
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Sebastine1994(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Sebastine1994 chill nothing much may happen, they aren't licensed or whatever, empty threat. I have seen their messages on my phone, that Mr XYZ is owing them and I am a guarantor etc, that guarantor will be in trouble etc, nothing happens. I tell them to do their worse.

Thanks man, I appreciate.

I decided to call their bluff, the calls are no longer coming in, they even called yesterday.

They want me to to come take another loan.repay and reloan option.

Once this is payed I am deleting the app
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I decided to call their bluff, the calls are no longer coming in, they even called yesterday.

They are not there to help you, they are after your money. Did someone mentioned REPAY...

3 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by superCleanworks(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Praisepriest:
I wanted to pay, I sent the money to another bank mistakenly. They called my in-laws .
horror movie

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Kingofhoes: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
They are not there to help you, they are after your money. Did someone mentioned REPAY...
sir, i need your advice. I tried funding my kuda account with my gt card but because i entered the otp late, the transaction failed and nothing was added to my account only for me to check and see that i was debited 24k on my gtb. I filed a form and sent to kuda since last week but i'm yet to hear from them. What do you advice?

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kingofhoes:
sir, i need your advice. I tried funding my kuda account with my gt card but because i entered the otp late, the transaction failed and nothing was added to my account only for me to check and see that i was debited 24k on my gtb. I filed a form and sent to kuda since last week but i'm yet to hear from them. What do you advice?
Kuda! Run oh. I quit Kuda last week, funds were not entering. I lost a lot of money, people are losing theirs or getting failed and debited transaction.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just pay them and get your peace.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Kingofhoes: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Kuda! Run oh. I quit Kuda last week, funds were not entering. I lost a lot of money, people are losing theirs or getting failed and debited transaction.
wow, and i'm supposed to make a payment to someone and its that 24k. I initially thought the issue was from gt and went to the bank only to be told that the money left my account. On my kuda statement, the transaction wasn't even recorded. God abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Nemesis0147(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
what about opay?
Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Kingofhoes:
wow, and i'm supposed to make a payment to someone and its that 24k. I initially thought the issue was from gt and went to the bank only to be told that the money left my account. On my kuda statement, the transaction wasn't even recorded. God abeg!!
K for Kuda, K for kill

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
what about opay?
Opay is not a bank but works fine. Customer service isn't that great "in terms of" monetary errors. They don't like being responsible for monetary/payment error. They like it when you complain to the other end.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Jacobx007: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Negroid001:

7 days.
Why didn't you use fake contacts?

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Threatening Me by Jacobx007: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Let me tell you what to do, backup all your contacts, SMS and call log, delete everything after backup, now install FAKE CONTACTS generator from playstore and generate like 100 contacts.
Download other loan apps and borrow to pay this one that has your contacts.
Delete all the loan apps and restore your original contacts.
Don't go deeper into the hands of these criminals, they will frustrate your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her / I Think My Boyfriend Is Still In Love With His X Wife: / Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.