Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60289 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by effort1: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin

If it is not photshoppedz may agony and bitterness become residents in your home this new year

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Pascal181: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin
Don't worry when you will be attacked there will be a Photoshop to back it up. Keep supporting evil because it favour you, your own turn is coming

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by plantist: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

You don't insult but you used mad man in the nonsense post you wrote. If not that you and your kinsmen have ulterior motives for supporting Chinedu Rhodes, why would you curse a fellow human being because of election?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Why can't she sit at home or is it by force to vote, you igbos should get it down that Lag is yoruba land and you have to follow what they want. Come to Kano and try that shit, you can't even try it because hausa no dey joke, yoruba Don sleep wallahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by EDUECO(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
na u men dey wait fr to come lead.. no just dey cap online 🙄
APC foot soldier,I no dey Lagos!

Na because people dey fear to die na im dey make APC thugs to dey overdo; but that die people go still experience am,all die na die.

The people never ready to vote,if dem ready dem go prepare for una thugs.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by FuckAnyFuckable: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Ignore the bunch of jokers
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Babaibe: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Is this one woman attacked. Lies, incitement is their ways after defeat. No deep cut, vehicle not damaged, no bruises and beating. Yet you claimed intimidation. She might want to be forming one yeyebrity which true lagosians never send. Since, she was not recognized and probably was verbally insulted, she entered her car and start saying rubbish. An election we know is very free and fair , even in oshodi. Sanwoolu is contesting against himself. If Chinedu and Jandor merged may they will get half of Sanwoolu vote.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by FuckAnyFuckable: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Ignore the bunch of jokers. F*cking dreamers
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by popesco123: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
The only thing you will gain if he wins is to cajole others but your miserable life continues. I hope this is kind of nation you want for your generation.

author=Wagwanbrethren post=121834981]Na Sanwo get this election. Make una go sleep! 🤣[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Unigrad: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

Individuals shouldn't have the right to vote their choices again?
Was a sitting president not unseated in this country?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Na Nollywood actress..she dey play ..

According to the video, she got to her PU and brought out her phone to do videos and tell her fans of her election experience..

The question is, polling Unit na theater stage she wan do film or what
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by tabaralph: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Na Sanwo get this election. Make una go sleep! 🤣
Don’t mind the bigoted slowpoke, the potopoto rebublic is boiling presently by the UGM,Lagos should be the least of their problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by wahalawahala: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
EDUECO:

APC foot soldier,I no dey Lagos!

Na because people dey fear to die na im dey make APC thugs to dey overdo; but that die people go still experience am,all die na die.

The people never ready to vote,if dem ready dem go prepare for una thugs.
blablabla..... Keyboard warrior wey no dey fear to die, we all know election is the same all over Nigeria.. so try to mobilize ppl fr your state first 🙄

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Rebuke: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

I would have called you a mad man. But I will not becos I don't believe in insulting people. But you see this evil you are gratifying, you will receive it. It will hit you. It will jam you at a time you least expect.

That one is very sure 100%. Leave them, when it starts falling on them, we will all be hearing to have a very good laugh at them. Let them continue to support evil and illegality in the name of "tribalism".
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by 5starMan: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

Meaning you know you can't win your to called Lagos free and fair without violence.
Even in a place you think is yours.
F
Stupid thing
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by rpstar12: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
A New And Better Nigeria Is Possible. We are defying all the attacks and vote for the Nigeria of our dreams.

100 years from now, your grand kids would still be making the same statements using powerbank to charge their phones
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Blaze14k: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Go and do your research on what instigated the xenophobia in South Africa and why the Ghanaians suddenly became hostile towards Nigerians

I asked you did we attack anyone in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL and a MADMAN like the moniker below.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in
And why didn't she vote?? grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

So apc can unseat Jonathan and saraki in kwara bt nobody is allowed to unseat them?

If Jonathan did what apc is doing Nigeria would not exist now and would have been burnt to the ground.

apc is a demonic party and their end is near.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Backpedal: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

That BUT you said means you endorse the violence
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Good for her. All Lagosians no matter your political affiliations must know that this is not political battle. This is a battle against arrogant intruders, Igbo should go and install good leadership in Eungu, Abia, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi but not Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SporaD8: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known
Leave maigida out of this please.
Northerners don't give a farting 4cup about your local politics - even if you beg them, they won't interfere.
I never knew all these talk of "boju boju" is a rehearsal; I'm watching the real "Shira fun" live!
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by crixlight2(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

Have you bothered yourself with history
Go to any elderly person or monarch around you and ask about the history of lagos

The Binis own lagos
When dem wan do Oro , why dem come talk say non Yoruba must not come out , dem suppose talk say na only binni must come out , you go go people land Dey try to teach them there origin and history , so because say na sultan be Ilorin king , we go talk say Ilorin no be Yoruba land again….

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by yahoodetector: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin

If uselessness was human.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

is that the reason she run 440 cheesy grin

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

Baba you're typing too many English. 1 million boys are back to the street of Lagos in the name of "Yoruba ronu" cheesy grin grin

This is the situation currently and nobody can tame them.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by caprini1: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

"Doesn't think in Yoruba". Simple explanation is when you live in an estate that half the yoruba youth living there are yahoo boys,but the yoruba elders sees no evil commited,but enjoys the normal e le ma and e le sir greetings from this boys,but an igbo boy that fails to pay on time a bank loan he took for his small supermarket is termed an armed robber by the same yoruba elders.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ZombieSlayer1: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I didn't see any cut on her face. The nose is still intact.
|She should go back there and bring back evidence of attack... like a broken nose grin grin grin
My greatest happiness in all of this is all the other 200+ ethnic groups are finally seeing the yorubas for who they really are
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2023
jaxxy:

So apc can unseat Jonathan and saraki in kwara bt nobody is allowed to unseat them?

If Jonathan did what apc is doing Nigeria would not exist now and would have been burnt to the ground.

apc is a demonic party and their end is near.
APC can be unseat in Lagos but must be by Yoruba and not Igbo. Know this Know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by muykem: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

My greatest happiness in all of this is all the other 200+ ethnic groups are finally seeing the yorubas for who they really are
Yes. They should resist Yoruba from installing leaders in their state also.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
EDUECO:
Are there no hood men in that VGC?

If the thugs attack the voters,then it is lawful to retaliate.It is the duty of the hood guys to teach those thugs a lesson.

Why do you think it the hood guys would not be the very ones chasing her?
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Why are these particular ppl making notice up and down. If you are rejected, go back to your state. Let's see if you will last one week in the midst of your own ppl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Nigerian National Honours & Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.