Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is It Advisable To Japa Now? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Japa Now? (6200 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Nigerian Leaders Have Looted Your Future, Japa Now - Nairalander In Canada: PICS / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by bamdexfarms(m): 1:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Good luck getting a German student visa from West African countries. OP should do express entry - PR is guaranteed, no need to learn any language and the world's biggest consumer goods market is in her backyard. TheUnsure, your best bet is EE in Canada. Don't allow anyone to deceive you with Germany when obtaining a German student visa from Nigeria to Gambia is horrendously difficult.

That you have difficulty in getting a German visa does not mean it applies to everyone! Stop discouraging people because you could not get a visa(most likely because of your grade in the university). Also, I stated that she could also get a job directly from Nigeria to Germany too! Finally, please refrain from using the word deceive in this discussion, as I only advised her based on the knowledge I have about Germany because I live here. Such words do discourage people from making valid contributions to similar topics in the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Gerrard59(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2023
bamdexfarms:

That you have difficulty in getting a German visa does not mean it applies to everyone! Stop discouraging people because you could not get a visa(most likely because of your grade in the university). Also, I stated that she could also get a job directly from Nigeria to Germany too! Finally, please refrain from using the word deceive in this discussion, as I only advised her based on the knowledge I have about Germany because I live here. Such words do discourage people from making valid contributions to similar topics in the future.

If I talk now, Justwise will ban me. But this is one of the most unrealistic and ignorant posts I have read today. The process of obtaining a student visa to Germany is onerous, but one random Bamdexfarms believes it is a walk in the park.

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8/603

People who applied for visa interviews more than a year just got invited this year. What does that tell you? Obtaining a student visa to Germany is a tough and long journey. It is part of the reasons many are opting for Austria, Switzerland and, before now, Poland and the Czech Republic. Within that same period, OP can learn French, raise more money, max her IELTS and do at least one diploma course to increase her chances of getting through EE rather than waiting for more than a year to obtain a visa (which is not guaranteed o) to study in a country where neither English or French would aid her. Worst still in a continent that is suffering from deep economic crises.

Again, TheUnsure, don't allow ignorant and unrealistic people to deceive you. Obtaining a student visa to Germany is one of the hardest things to do as a West African.

P.S. The ignorant man then says I had a poor grade even when those with first class suffer from the same issue. Still, he did not ask if OP has a first class, but believes it is the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by TheUnsure: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Thank you all for your inputs, I really appreciate them.

I have decided to go with EE to Canada. I have two degrees, hopefully good IELTS scores (I’m writing the test in about 6 weeks) and the French exam would land me a good CRS score. I also have a sibling who has Canadian PR (for like 2 years now) already but lives in another country (she’s not pressed to move to Canada, she’s doing well where she is). So the plan is for her to move to Canada by next year and I can claim more points for having a relative in Canada, if need be.

For now, I’m going to continue surviving Nigeria, growing my business and going on vacations. So help help me God cheesy.

To the people sending private messages, I’m sorry I can’t reply them. The whole point of using a new moniker is to protect my identity and the email address attached to this account has my full government name lol. Please drop your questions here and I would try to answer them as best as I can.

God bless us all in our endeavors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by gforce5: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2023
OP, as someone who lived in the UK for over a decade and is also an immigration lawyer, I will tell you that the UK is not an ideal destination for now. As a previous poster said, the country is in a recession at the moment. They just don't want to declare it a recession so as not to create a panic. Brexit has made things difficult.

For now, let's discuss the two issues you have. One, you have kids who are under the age of 11. I can tell you for free that child care in the UK is very expensive. Any mistake can lead to child services taking your kids away from you. I lived with my uncle and his family for a long time. Raising their kids in the UK wasn't easy at all. This is despite the fact that he and his spouse literally grew up in the UK. It would have been easier if you had relatives/friends in the UK who can take care of your kids while you work. The second problem is dating life. Let me be blunt: it's not easy for someone in your position to have a well-meaning relationship in the west let alone the UK. Nigerian women aren't really high in the dating pool abroad especially the UK. There's a reason why so many Nigerian women abroad are complaining about loneliness. Even the ones who were born and bred there move to Nigeria to find a husband. Nigerian men abroad prefer other black women or chase after white women for papers.

Now in my own opinion, you should focus on what you are doing in Nigeria for now. When you have generated enough money, you can Japa to a non-english speaking country like Brazil which is similar to Nigeria in mentality. You can become a Brazilian citizen within 5 years or so. Cost of living in Brazil is cheaper and you can hire nannies to take care of your little ones at a cheaper rate. Most European countries don't have that option. The whole purpose of Japa is to acquire citizenship of a foreign country which will enable you to move in and out of Nigeria without a hassle. Think about what I just said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by MT: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2023
TheUnsure:
Im a single mum of two (both under 10) in my early 30s. I make a profit of 2.1m -2.4m from my business monthly. And I just got an offer of a 9-5 job that should be paying about 600k monthly with a multinational (not sure if I want to take it in addition to my business or just face my business completely).
Edited to add: the reason I'm not sure if I'm taking the job is because it would require leaving home at 5/5:30 am and driving 3/4 hours everyday in lagos traffic, not sure I have that strength. On the other hand, apart from the extra money, it's a good way to meet more people, enlarge my circle. My business mostly online so I hardly go anywhere.

I have an opportunity to Japa to the Uk and I’m honestly unsure about going.

1. The plan is do some courses before I leave to increase my chances of getting a job in tech (non-coding) when I get to the Uk, how easy is that going to be And care work is NOT an option for me. I’m afraid to leave certainty for uncertainty.

2. I don’t want to relocate as a single lady. A lot of people in the Uk are single and lonely, I know because I have many friends there. I see babes coming to Naija in December to hustle for bf/husband. I don’t want to join that queue nor am I interested in doing ‘friends with benefits’ with anyone . I think the dating scene is kinda better in Nigeria (I stand to be corrected though).
Also financially and mentally, two heads are surely better than one.

Please I need your thoughts. I’m a longtime member of NL but I’m using this moniker for the sake of anonymity. Thanks, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Please lets be civil and polite with our responses too.

You said you made a profit of 2.1million minimum monthly but you were still considering to take a monthly job of 500K monthly. That sounds very contradictory.

If truly you make a profit of 2.1 million naira, please just be going on a visit. Marry here. Continue doing what you are doing and expand. Many people abroad will snatch your hands off to trade places with you.

If your fiance is there, that is another thing. But for you to leave all this behind wont be reasonable. You can go there on a visit, ball hard, and enjoy what most people living over there cannot even dare enjoy
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by TheUnsure: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
I don't really need it. Like I said before, I applied for it a year ago but it just clicked this year. Just felt like using my certificate and I see it as an avenue to meet young and vibrant people around my age but stress attached is too much. So I'm going to decline the offer.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Lamanii22(f): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
It’s your business for me ooo please come and teach me your type of business that is fetching you 2m and more….
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by EmmanuelAnu: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheUnsure:
I don't really need it. Like I said before, I applied for it a year ago but it just clicked this year. Just felt like using my certificate and I see it as an avenue to meet young and vibrant people around my age but stress attached is too much. So I'm going to decline the offer.
if you can offer me the driving job I will be happy oo
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by EmmanuelAnu: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lamanii22:
It’s your business for me ooo please come and teach me your type of business that is fetching you 2m and more….

I never miss Nairaland for a day because of that business , I'm just refreshing my page time to time for her reply, please if you are seeing this ma'am I will be happy if you can recommend a video for the ads and a little enlighten on your business ma'am. God bless you maam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Goodman247: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fake stories
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by TheUnsure: 3:46am On Mar 24, 2023
EmmanuelAnu:

I never miss Nairaland for a day because of that business , I'm just refreshing my page time to time for her reply, please if you are seeing this ma'am I will be happy if you can recommend a video for the ads and a little enlighten on your business ma'am. God bless you maam

Just search for videos on how to run sponsored ads on YouTube, check the latest ones because Meta is always changing or introducing something. Or better still, pay for a class with any of the sponsored ads coaches on IG like Folakeayaakanni, Mcoded and the rest. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Lamanii22(f): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2023
EmmanuelAnu:

Kindly respond ma’am
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by captainbraide: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheUnsure:
Im a single mum of two (both under 10) in my early 30s. I make a profit of 2.1m -2.4m from my business monthly. And I just got an offer of a 9-5 job that should be paying about 600k monthly with a multinational (not sure if I want to take it in addition to my business or just face my business completely).
Edited to add: the reason I'm not sure if I'm taking the job is because it would require leaving home at 5/5:30 am and driving 3/4 hours everyday in lagos traffic, not sure I have that strength. On the other hand, apart from the extra money, it's a good way to meet more people, enlarge my circle. My business mostly online so I hardly go anywhere.

1. The plan is do some courses before I leave to increase my chances of getting a job in tech (non-coding) when I get to the Uk, how easy is that going to be And care work is NOT an option for me. I’m afraid to leave certainty for uncertainty.

2. I don’t want to relocate as a single lady. A lot of people in the Uk are single and lonely, I know because I have many friends there. I see babes coming to Naija in December to hustle for bf/husband. I don’t want to join that queue nor am I interested in doing ‘friends with benefits’ with anyone . I think the dating scene is kinda better in Nigeria (I stand to be corrected though).

Please I need your thoughts. I’m a longtime member of NL but I’m using this moniker for the sake of anonymity. Thanks, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Don't japa ooo. Just arrange for a visit and see how it looks before taking your decision
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by being(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Don't try it!!! U earn so well enough to deal with any financial issues in Nigeria. U could also try d job out at least for some months.
There is absolutely nothing in d UK if you have something doing in Nigeria. U can't japa for your children-- with all the indiscipline, lgbt doctrine , drugs, call ing police on u
Yes there is some uncertainty about your financial future in Nigeria- they say anything can happen but going to UK is certain to bring regrets considering ur current profile
PJtech:
japa

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
being:
Don't try it!!! U earn so well enough to deal with any financial issues in Nigeria. U could also try d job out at least for some months.
There is absolutely nothing in d UK if you have something doing in Nigeria. U can't japa for your children-- with all the indiscipline, lgbt doctrine , drugs, call ing police on u
Yes there is some uncertainty about your financial future in Nigeria- they say anything can happen but going to UK is certain to bring regrets considering ur current profile

Wow! You know this for certain because? What doctrine in the UK that is not everywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
TheUnsure:
To everyone that has given an advice so far, thank you for taking your time to leave a comment.

I’m working on setting up a structure for the business, I want to see if it’s possible to run it without my physical presence and not be robbed blind. This country is ghetto, the relocation is mostly for the sake of my children (the deserve more than this contraption has to offer) but at the same time, I want to be careful so I don’t end up with regrets.

And for people asking about the nature of the business, it is simply buying and selling. I buy from Lagos market and sell online. You just have to be consistent, take good pictures of the items, invest in learning how to run sponsored adverts properly and set a good budget for the ads. You spend money to make money, grease Zuckerberg’s palm well and watch him do wonders for you. I didn’t learn all these overnight too, I tried other businesses and struggled before this became a success in less than 2 years. I know ladies making 10m, 20m, 30m on instagram almost every month from selling bags, hair and clothes generally. E.g finefunky (not sure I got the spelling right), everythingfashionitem1, laydee Lara, magmimibagdeals etc these are all ladies in their 30s. There is a lot of money flying around on social media, you just have to find your own approach to get a piece of the cake.

Please keep the opinions coming, God help us all.

Finefunky is really cashing out, that's for sure.... Well-done ma'am... I have little to no experience with the japa thingy.. I'd just like to ask the social media platform most of your sales come from
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by TheUnsure: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
AmNuhRegular:

Finefunky is really cashing out, that's for sure.... Well-done ma'am... I have little to no experience with the japa thingy.. I'd just like to ask the social media platform most of your sales come from

Instagram is the real deal, that's where the buying crowd is. Facebook people respond quickly but with plenty questions and ridiculous requests, shishi you won't see Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by being(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oh for sure there isn't a doctrine that empowers your child to call d police on you in Nigeria.
Neither is there any that forces the society to accept totally d arrant nonsense of lgbt.
She has less dating opportunities in d UK.
Her purchasing power will be far lower in the UK even though she will earn more.
She will be far more stressed in d UK with less time for herself.
The educational system can shove down any rubbish they like on her children without she having any say.
justwise:

Wow! You know this for certain because? What doctrine in the UK that is not everywhere in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
TheUnsure:

Instagram is the real deal, that's where the buying crowd is. Facebook people respond quickly but with plenty questions and ridiculous requests, shishi you won't see Lol.

My dear... I can totally relate oooh, funny enough there are people who swear they make more sales from Facebook..

Thank you for the response

The one time I ran ad with Facebook, na so I answer question tire... Very few proceeded to make a purchase, IG Is really where the money's at.

The one I'm really curious about now is TikTok, there's also crowd there but is that crowd really a buying crowd though
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by EmmanuelAnu: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2023
TheUnsure:

Just search for videos on how to run sponsored ads on YouTube, check the latest ones because Meta is always changing or introducing something. Or better still, pay for a class with any of the sponsored ads coaches on IG like Folakeayaakanni, Mcoded and the rest. Best of luck.
Thank I really appreciate !
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by EmmanuelAnu: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2023
AmNuhRegular:

My dear... I can totally relate oooh, funny enough there are people who swear they make more sales from Facebook..

Thank you for the response

The one time I ran ad with Facebook, na so I answer question tire... Very few proceeded to make a purchase, IG Is really where the money's at.

The one I'm really curious about now is TikTok, there's also crowd there but is that crowd really a buying crowd though
lol Facebook go humble you, you will see a lot of traffic none of them will buy most of them are even scammer. They will use questions to scattered your brain gosh
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by sharone21(f): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2023
Itzteewhy:
I don't want to reply but seeing considering your profile as a single mum. I just felt some pity.

See I'm a pro-japa myself infact by the grace of God when I'm done with my B.sc my next thing na to Japa lol make God pick my call.

However, Frankly speaking I won't advice my enemy to Japa to UK as it is today. Considering the amount you are earning here in Nigeria which comparably good IMO. Majority of people don't like to hear the truth. The standard of living is extremely high in UK.

As someone as said. They are low-key in recession they are just being quite about it so people trooping in won't notice cos they actually need that sef. The system is kinda flawed. They give and take double of it back.

You are better off staying Nigeria and perhaps going for vacation occasionally. And if you are still keen on Japa-ing. I would advice you look at other countries like Canada, Australia or perhaps Europe or scadinavain countries. Who knows you might have better opportunities in some of these countries.

My 2cents tho.

Supported.

She can even just be in Naija making her cool cash, invest them( stocks, bonds, fixed deposits, properties). What most people don't have I'm Nigeria is capital... We have the market size and robust economy ( forget the financial crunch recently due to CBN's policy/ies)

When the children are of age eg 18 years, send them abroad to study and reside eg in Canada or USA.

When they get their stay fully eg in USA, the children will file for her and she can then decide to move there and even own her own house( small or big, anyone u choose) if u don't want to stay with your kids. It doesn't stop u owning a house in Nigeria.

Not everyone's destiny begins in abroad

U are also business savvy and by the time u get to USA/Canada through your kids, u will see more mouth watery @Home jobs.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by justwise(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2023
being:
Oh for sure there isn't a doctrine that empowers your child to call d police on you in Nigeria.
Neither is there any that forces the society to accept totally d arrant nonsense of lgbt.
She has less dating opportunities in d UK.
Her purchasing power will be far lower in the UK even though she will earn more.
She will be far more stressed in d UK with less time for herself.
The educational system can shove down any rubbish they like on her children without she having any say.

My comment here is not for pro/against moving to the UK, but i do think that some folks here post out of ignorant and fear mongering .

To your post...kids here are not empowered to call the police on their parents as you put it, this is one of those fear mongering people pure out to support their argument.

Your issues with LGBT is just lack of tolerance for other people's sexual preferences/practises which many straight or heterosexual individuals engaged in. There are a lot of LGBT communities in Nigeria hidden from the public but very active online.

Please explain to me how her purchasing power will be lower in the UK compared to Nigeria or other countries?

If she will be more stressed in the UK then she will be living in hell in Nigeria because Nigeria is the actual definition of stress.

I think when it comes to educational system Nigeria has the worse share of it, if you don't have money to send your kids to expensive private school in Nigeria then your kids are taught by bunch of uneducated, lower paid and demoralised teachers.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by being(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
You sure can't give ur kids cane beating lest u risk them being taken away from you.
Oh yes, totally intolerant of such lgbt nonsense.. Better they are hidden from daylight than forcing society, children to accept them.
For crying out loud, she is doing N2m+/month.. even someone on 500k can comfortably get by in Lagos. 2m is £2k approx. If she is able to start with a £3k after tax job, she is lucky and with that she still can't have that level of financial freedom she has in Nigeria. Her income to BASIC expenses ratio is far higher in Nigeria than the UK with the scenarios above.
Someone said she works from home in Nigeria--what is d stress?-- she doesn't have to take d 9-5 job. In UK, she will likely have to start with on-site jobs doing more than 1 shift a day to get by.
Yes, education quality is higher in the UK- I'm not talking about that- I'm talking about d family values, gender lies they try to inculcate to an innocent child.
justwise:

My comment here is not for pro/against moving to the UK, but i do think that some folks here post out of ignorant and fear mongering .

To your post...kids here are not empowered to call the police on their parents as you put it, this is one of those fear mongering people pure out to support their argument.

Your issues with LGBT is just lack of tolerance for other people's sexual preferences/practises which many straight or heterosexual individuals engaged in. There are a lot of LGBT communities in Nigeria hidden from the public but very active online.

Please explain to me how her purchasing power will be lower in the UK compared to Nigeria or other countries?

If she will be more stressed in the UK then she will be living in hell in Nigeria because Nigeria is the actual definition of stress.

I think when it comes to educational system Nigeria has the worse share of it, if you don't have money to send your kids to expensive private school in Nigeria then your kids are taught by bunch of uneducated, lower paid and demoralised teachers.

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by overseasnbeyond: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Make a decision that works for you, Lot of factor to b considered before traveling, you have to view from a wider perspective
1. My business made me about 5million in Nigeria every 3 months before I traveled but yet pursue my traveling, I look back no regret because the money still flows into my bank account though useless compare to the value then. Get yourself a trusted manager who you can trust to handle things in Nigeria, ensure the business easy to manage online though you have to sacrifice in between.
2. Get yourself to acquire a vocational skills atleast one to help in getting you immediate income to support your expenses so that you don't become broke and turn homeless.
3. You have to develop a coping skills that will not make you feel lonely, have a friend in nigeria you can always call everyday to keep your company but you have to bless such person time to time, join the tiktok, facebook etc.
wish you all the best. No regret for me

TheUnsure:

Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Chiiamaka: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2023
TheUnsure:

Please stay as you have better opportunities here and if you looking to build your passport you. Am always go for vacations.. As for the job if it doesn’t affect you catering to your kids you can take it up as you rightly said it will afford you the means of meeting people.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by EmmanuelAnu: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheUnsure:

Ma’am last questions please, I’m not used to Lagos like that, I resides in IB, can you recommend me any sure vendor or market to purchase the goods in Lagos. God bless you ma’am.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
The myriad of business opportunities in the USA and the amount of stupidly high paying jobs available beat the offer of staying back in Nigeria for a measly 2 million naira a month.

Take it easy, man.
When you finally travel, you may realise that you can't easily send that "measly 2m naira" monthly to Nigeria.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Take it easy, man.
When you finally travel, you may realise that you can't easily send that "measly 2m naira" monthly to Nigeria.

The measly 2 million depends on where you are going sha and what skills you have and how fast you can get permanent residency in the place you are going. But then like I said it's a good wage in Nigeria and no be every country she suppose consider.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by kristian98(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2023
please did you write any English proficiency test before you were able to Japa?
I want to do an MSc at Technical university of Munich
bamdexfarms:

I do not know the country your relations reside. But I will tell you a few facts about Germany because I live and study here.
1. You do not pay tuition fees and the hostel accommodation is rock-bottom cheap.
2. The university offers German language classes alongside your studies. So if you take these language classes seriously, you will most
likely speak the language before you graduate.
3. Student jobs are easy to get here, especially if you study in big cities.
4. The post-study work visa is 18 months and your chances of getting a well-paid job are high, provided that you can learn the language
before you graduate. You don't need any kind of sponsorship from your employer.
5. Your student years are counted towards your naturalization/citizenship. So that means if you are a graduate of a German university
get a full-time job. You get your permanent residency in less than two years, and you also get your citizenship in less than three after
that.
6. You can bring your children along while you study in Germany And most universities are family-friendly. There are student family
hostels too!
7. If you don't want to study, you can apply for full-time jobs in Germany from Nigeria, and you can enter Germany with your children on a work visa. However, that depends on the skills you have. It is easier to get a full-time job in Germany if you have IT skills (Data Analytics, Data Science, UI/UX design etc) not necessarily programming.
8. You can learn these skills in short boot camps (www.utiva.io) in Nigeria and apply for jobs in Germany.
Re: Is It Advisable To Japa Now? by Akorkor(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
My one cent to you. If you want to relocate as a student please don’t choose UK. Canada, Australia or other Europe country like Sweden is a better choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 / If You Adopt Foreign Citizenship You Are No Longer Nigerian! / Help With Schegen Visa Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.