Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50466 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by elonmuskbaby: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.
eskis sir grin

Objection,I object.let them face their business grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ennygr8: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

Naso your chief head said he won first position from third position..Lol. una body go calm down soon like I always say just very soon.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Dynamicboss: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go and waste your money and that of your father's wealth at court na.. Am sure lawyers will smile to bank.. Oniyeye..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by mukthar2000(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your congratulations has nothing good to contribute to his government, the don't need it Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Y0urUncle: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Softmirror:

WHAT IS YOUR OWN JOB LOL. grin HOW MANY MILLIONS DO YOU MAKE. Y0urUncle WHO CARES IF YOU ARE YORUBA AND HAVE THICK KPOMO LIPS LIKE MR MACARONI. FUNNY CHILDERN ON NAIRALAND.. grin

No one cares my dear... But making 5 figures monthly is something to be proud of unlike you and your likes.

Go get busy man. Time no dey
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by 77up(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Does it even look like he's expecting your call? How can you Ipob pig even have access to his contact 😂 , dey play.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Y0urUncle: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Wahalawaha1a post=121889347][/quote]

Stale!

The bottom line is that you should get busy with your life. Urchin no be work.

Time no dey bro
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by AdisaOwala: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.

grin grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by elonmuskbaby: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

You don't have to, infact, you can go to court.
yorubas Will say teyan batite,ere komaku lomamasa.you Want make lawyers open shop from broda shinedu purse and suck am dry cheesy
. handsome bobo cheesy

All those Nollywood gehs go don dey scratch their toto. grin he for carry Lagos money use dey sponsor Nollywood girls grin

Wahala ati owo broda Patrick shinenu wogbo grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ennygr8: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
Go and try your luck in Anambra next time.
They are opportunist. He want to ride on the advantage of trend to win Lagos state , how? Lagos the commercial nascent of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
INEC is a systematic problem in electing corrupt & arrogant Nigerians leaders since the announcement of Nigeria as what it is today.

The more good guys keep on accepting inec imposing of corrupt & warrant slaves/chiefs on over 500,000,000 trapping in evil republic of Nigeria, the more calamities Nigerians will keep facing before & after elections.

Say no to fake election results.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by harmony75: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
They're cheats we cannot congratulate rogues that have stolen from us!!!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by amdoyin82(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
F..ck you, f..ck your congratulatory messages.. who your congratulations helped! You go wail and cry tire...i did not blame you.. i blamed my folksmen who had overtime sold their birth right because of what they wanted to eat.

This is a clarion call to all of us to wake up from slumber..

Congrats Sanwolu!

Dont come for me oo.. if Ogun, Sanponna and oya no wan kill you ... Just skip my write up and go in peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Lovelive: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
...Because he is the Flag.b of LP and so he is not Omoluabi.

Thank God you are not his biological parents.

kingthreat:
Reason why you will never be a successful politician in Lagos is because you lack qualities of a true Omoluabi.
You are disrespectful, you are not humble to ready established institutions and you believe without the Yorubas, you can be governor.
You better go back to architecture. Since you don't want to climb the ladder, those that are climbing will cling what you want before you and you'll end up like Bode George.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Houseontherock1: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
The fact that this guy emerged as the LP flag bearer makes it difficult for reasonable people to vote for LP... they should do better in 2027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by blackgold2018(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣
im really feeling sorry for your soul.

For you are empty.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by OneCandleAway(f): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagBae:
GRV don dey talk too much biko, and when you talk too much you eventually start speaking foolishly. This is not the image of LP Peter Obi worked for and even Peter Obi knows how to speak diplomatically. Someone in his close circle needs to call him and advice him/teach him how to speak diplomatically when addressing political issues, and not childishly like an agressive highschool boy whose snacks were stolen at lunchtime, otherwise people(even the non biased yorubas and people from other ethnic groups) who initially supported Obi and LP would develop the wrong impression about him and LP in general.

Already, he has past tweets against the yorubas which was bound to work against him. Not knowing how to deliver his words would further reinforce a negative image of him. Speak diplomatically, peacefully and with wisdom in public, appeal to the people's conscience, then, go underground and fight the dirty work.

Peter Obi was never an Igbo agenda, a better Nigeria was always the agenda. We have tried APC and PDP for years. During these past 8 years, suffering was not allocated based on tribe, 'Nigeria did not happen' to anyone based on tribe. If you voted a candidate with good track record, integrity and manifesto, heck, if you voted Peter Obi, you're not doing anyone a favour or doing any tribe a favour. You're doing yourself and your children(including your generations) a favour.

Well delivered message ❤

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Dchampion65: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nah only you Waka come!!!

Learn to respect your elders.

Elephant pass an animal you will say, I saw something pass now.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by topfally75(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣

So to you, election is about thuggery, snatching of ballot boxes, and intimidation and i guess any person or party that can not engaged in such nefrious act becomes a loser. grow up man, this not the ideal society for you and i. politics should be more accomodating and friendly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Wahalawaha1a: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Stale!

The bottom line is that you should get busy with your life. Urchin no be work.

Time no dey bro
Mumu... Online billionaires

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by boxypane(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
We go send you card.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by norriswood(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg..chinedu is that necessary..ur uncle obi refused to send congratulatory messages to jagaban but who cares u can as well follow the step.....

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Luxurydriverng: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
With what I saw in my polling units these APC government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
I concur,you mustn't
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by hammerT: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seun Osewa, now that Gbadebo is rigged out, I know you are happy now.

thinking you got at least 4 more years to continue living a fool paradise calling yourself youth and kid.

It will only get worst as more of your age mate fill up the top jobs.

At your age Gowon was already head of state and Ojukwu was also head of state.

At your age OBJ had already been head of state.

Try and be supporting your generation and tribes man.

Gbadebo is our inlaw not my tribes man. He is a yoruba son and i'm telling you that after the election is done and dusted. Let it sink into your head and other urchins.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tooth4tooth: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
..why can't APC win election free and fair
The only free and fair election in Nigeria is June 12 1993. APC rigged , pdp rigged, Lp rigged. That means the one you supported rugged. So the best rigger wins.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Larryndelaw: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Cry of a baby. Foolish boy .He want s to ride on rhe popularity of OBI and some myopic people were scammed
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Incorrect!

It should read The first ELECTED female democratic Governor in Nigeria.

The first female governor was Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra state. She was the then deputy governor to Peter Obi. She became governor when he was impeached.

Her tenure only lasted 3 months, by chance.

Engr Aisha Binani record is more solid:
4/8 years.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oniyeye Sanwo-olu doesn't need your congratulatory greetings he won while you are a failure. Yorubas are not your mate next time don't mess with us.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
eas01:

I am not ibo , I am an Edo man.
But excuse me, what have you gained from running your politics??
Is the south west developed??
Why is everything upside down in Nigeria??
For me when you say, learn politics I just think you saying Ibos should learn thuggery, cronism, corruption... because your politics haven't achieved anything in the south west , not even Lagos. All your states are like backward villages.
Lol. Thank God Soludo is Ibo. Even Reno Imokri is an Ibo man too. Same as Oshiomole.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by MamaletASO: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who is talking??

Mtcheww...

Your call is negligible.. Its not necessary because it's a waste of time..

F*CK off..

Anuofia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.