Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50506 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Wahalawaha1a: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Yorubas are Envious of igbos right from the very beginning. Just because this young man came out to contest ,they tag him igbo man. No be igbo man tell you say make you dey lazy or dey do agbere work, some yurobas dey say dem go chase igbos for Lagos I dey laff, yorubas in Lagos una too small to threaten igbos in Lagos. The only place you fit shout for igbos nah for, osun , Ogun, Ibadan, ekiti and those una village wey una call town wey no even fine pass my community. If any yoruba man try intimidate any igbo man for lag we go change for una sharp sharp.No be only una sabi hate. Go to any beautiful places in Lagos All are dominated by igbos bcoz we hustle hard. Where I dey stay for lag you will not even see any yoruba man. The once you will see are Okada riders or Keke rider's hungry broke people, make una no go hustle buy land,just they there dey chase igbo girls y**sh.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Samtob90:

I have witnessed election since 1993 as a grown up

Ok,I also witnessed the 1993 elections too though I didn't vote.
If you believe what We have now as Politics where people are being sent to their early graves all in the name of election is cool then you should check your mind.
Election should not be war it's a shame to experience such calamity,just imagine a man from Austria watching how people are being killed senselessly all in the name of election,how them no go call una animal grin
Good mental health starts with deep thinking of right judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by pussyeater(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message.

Don't mind the Ode. Chinedu Agbaaaaaaaaaa Scaaaaaaaamer

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.

He did himself dirty, with his vile posts on Twitter.

He should go meet his Twitter electorates & become their governor. πŸ’―

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Ikpaitid: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
This election has once again showed that Nzobu Nzobu people are losers in every aspect,anyone who associates with IPOB or is supported by IPOB usually loses.
IPOB pigs are born losers.
Time to send them out of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by adetayoonas(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu for president
Sanwo OLU for governor

Lagos belongs to Yoru ba
Omo odua

We yo ru bas that voted Obi are regretting it by now

U gave the accolades to yourself
Obi can not get 25% votes in any south west and north central again

He can only be a president of south east

Our eyes don open

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Titaniumental: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu,you seriously don't have to,who ur petty congratulations epp?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LMAO.

I agree bcus na still PdApc we get now.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

PDP is APC

I agree.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Reality3080: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
netricoin:
The outcome of the two elections in Lagos will discourage company and industry from coming into an environment like Lagos to create jobs for people, because of the problem of security, caused by BAT boys in the day of election. Lagos is Doom under Sanwo-olu, because this same BAT boys will cause security problem in his administration
so they will go n invest in ugm region where they dare not go out on Monday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by johannu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
thesicilian:
I hate sore losers.
Refusing to accept defeat and work with the victor for the general public good is a sign that contesting in the first place was for a selfish interest.

It would be easy for the losers of an election to accept defeat if the process is free, fair, transparent and credible.
Anyway, you people have got the government you deserve. If it doesn't serve you right, it serves you right!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by lapintoz: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Where is PDP Jandor, he should join too and contest the result. PDP also won in Lagos....

Unserious jesters.....

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Akoko Edo 1 – PDP
2.Akoko Edo 2 – PDP
3.Etasko West 1 – APC
4.Etasko West 2 – APC
5.Etasko Central – APC
6.Etasko East – APC
7.Owan West – PDP
8.Owan East – APC
9.Easn West – APC
10.Esan Central – PDP
11.Igueben – PDP
12.Esan South East – PDP
13.Esan NE 1 – APC
14.Esan NE 2 – PDP
15.Uhunmwode – PDP
16.Orhionmwon 1 – PDP
17.Orhionmwon 2 – APC
18.Ovia North East 1 – PDP
19.Ovia North East 2 – PDP
20.Ovia South West – APC
21.Oredo1 – PDP
22.Oredo 2 – LP
23.Egor – Inconclusive
24.Ikpoba Okha – PDP

TOTAL numbers by parties
APC – 9
PDP – 13
LP – 1.

Labour party had labour in vain. APC is big abeg.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by NoToPile: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nawa ooo

Now I respect Banky W so much, he took his loss gracefully even though all things being equal he should have won.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
He can't govern people he intimidated but u want to govern those u call ed names n awkward description of their tribe?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Tywright: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Am sure your recharge card don finish,send your contact make I recharge you with N100 credit.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by bizhop01: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Animals are here celebrating evil that happen to their neighbors, they forget that tomorrow is another day the same evil will surely knock on their doors cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by johannu(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

PDP is APC

They are People Deceiving People (PDP). They are All Pathetic Criminals (APC)
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin

E pain am.....yeye
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by JagabanBorgu: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The problem with Nija is that We have over time created the wrong psychology of what Politics should be,is it possible to imagine an election in Finland where people go dey die like se na war time grin grin
The Politics of bloody do or die affair that Apc has as a foundation since 2015 is not what Politics should be.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin
Politics of "do or die affair" started with OBJ and PDP not APC.
Can u imagine that in Finland, people lie d way u are doing now just to make a point that's not there?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Benwallt(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ok,I also witnessed the 1993 elections too though I didn't vote.
If you believe what We have now as Politics where people are being sent to their early graves all in the name of election is cool then you should check your mind.
Election should not be war it's a shame to experience such calamity,just imagine a man from Austria watching how people are being killed senselessly all in the name of election,how them no go call una animal grin
Good mental health starts with deep thinking of right judgement.

Why were you not sent to early grave (God forbid though)? I guess you valued your life and you live well.

A person that snatches ballot box, held election officials hostage, buy votes takes dangerous risk. Whatever he or she gets is well deserved. Election is not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:
Akoko Edo 1 – PDP
2.Akoko Edo 2 – PDP
3.Etasko West 1 – APC
4.Etasko West 2 – APC
5.Etasko Central – APC
6.Etasko East – APC
7.Owan West – PDP
8.Owan East – APC
9.Easn West – APC
10.Esan Central – PDP
11.Igueben – PDP
12.Esan South East – PDP
13.Esan NE 1 – APC
14.Esan NE 2 – PDP
15.Uhunmwode – PDP
16.Orhionmwon 1 – PDP
17.Orhionmwon 2 – APC
18.Ovia North East 1 – PDP
19.Ovia North East 2 – PDP
20.Ovia South West – APC
21.Oredo1 – PDP
22.Oredo 2 – LP
23.Egor – Inconclusive
24.Ikpoba Okha – PDP

TOTAL numbers by parties
APC – 9
PDP – 13
LP – 1.

Labour party had labour in vain. APC is big abeg.

It seems Engr Aisha Binani won Adamawa too.

The first female democratic Governor in Nigeria. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Greatechng(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are a small boy GRV

go and start from state house of assembly

You can test the waters there

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Softmirror: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Do you really have a job? I mean something you're doing legitimately? Because I don't understand how a sane person will be this shameless, bittered and stewpid in life... Like WTF!

BTW I'm Yoruba

WHAT IS YOUR OWN JOB LOL. grin HOW MANY MILLIONS DO YOU MAKE. Y0urUncle WHO CARES IF YOU ARE YORUBA AND HAVE THICK KPOMO LIPS LIKE MR MACARONI. FUNNY CHILDERN ON NAIRALAND.. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by casualobserver: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
you can tell he has ibo blood in him, ego will never let them accept defeat even in a battle they could never win.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Throwback: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🀣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🀣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🀣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🀣

Jesuuuu!

You no get mercy for your vocabulary ooo.

Papa = Atiku, Mama = Obi, Pikin = Rhodes-Vivour

A complete family laboured in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Sammy5413(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
That one concern you Sir
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ZACHIE: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
That's whose concerns?
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by spiralwedge(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.

Nahhh, you are ignorant as fvck. His name is indeed Chinedu.
When you see Yorubas talking, just do a Google search to learn more.

Only Igbos like you have double mouths and twist words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by zoedew: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
nobody have problem with Desmond Elliot but this arrogant guys
They won’t dare try that in Kano! They know!! Now they know even better that while the Yoruba may be diplomatic and accommodating they are not a careless people. The Igbo living in Lagos have done themselves in!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by leisuretym: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sharp guy, he has made a lot of money from YouTube , Chinedu is aspiring YouTuber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.