Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50404 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Sanwo olu deserves a second term. I've stated it before now. Grv should accept his fate and make proper preparations in the next elections. Sanwo olu has done well and deserves a second term.
...ok and why can't APC win free and fair election
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Kamor010255: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hahahaha GRV ..oya so pe otiloh!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Creeper: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
The guy is weird. He’s so dumb, ignorant, boring and infantile yet very arrogant.

At least, with Obi I get a bit of comic relief whenever I hear his Igbotic trader-speak because he reminds me of those two midgets in Nollywood movies with his cadence despite how dumb he’s. Chinedu on the other hand is very repulsive and boring - not likeable at all.

He digs himself into a bigger hole every time he speaks. Lagos definitely dodged a massive bullet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Freebills12: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
APC has taught people that BVAS can be manipulated, every state is returning the ruling party. Buhari would not have given Nigeria hope that the elections will be free and fair. I bet you Ikpeazu, Ortom and Ugwuanyi will be regretting how stupid they have acted, for allowing the mandate of the people to stand.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why can't APC win election free and fair

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ufotunang: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
That was not an election in Lagos it was a war
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karlifate:

It seems Engr Aisha Binani won Adamawa too.

The first female democratic Governor in Nigeria. cheesy

Incorrect!

It should read The first ELECTED female democratic Governor in Nigeria.

The first female governor was Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra state. She was the then deputy governor to Peter Obi. She became governor when he was impeached.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Why were you not sent to early grave (God forbid though)? I guess you valued your life and you live well.

A person that snatches ballot box, held election officials hostage, buy votes takes dangerous risk. Whatever he or she gets is well deserved. Election is not a do or die affair

I agree but I am more interested in the process that chairs this sort of madness undecided this guys are elements of political Structure.
I wait for when this Country will be free from this do or die Politics.
If We pass this kinda Politics to the next generation,it will definitely be a catastrophe.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by bomijuwon(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
The truth is that the BOS has received the most important congratulatory message from well meaning Lagosians.

Yours is of no valve Mr. GRV.. EL PEE Isha a lossing party.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
LegacyB:
Learn!!!
Where are those Tinubu lost Lagos crew.” You stoop to conquer guys”
They are learners. At the end of the day, Tinubu has lost nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Politics of "do or die affair" started with OBJ and PDP not APC.
Can u imagine that in Finland, people lie d way u are doing now just to make a point that's not there?

It started in Pdp with rigging but what We have now with PdApc is horrendous so say the least.
Apc Structure is laid down in the foundation of taking over power from pdthief,now all that matters is keep it at all cost.
Lives no just get value for this side of the world at all grin grin
God forbid We pass down this sort of politiking to the next generation,those ones fit they carry bomb come polling unit oo grin grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by MDEWOLE: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
[left][/left]
If you call Sanwo Olu and congratulate him means you are bastard.
You think the ethnicity and religious sentiment voter the bigot Peter Obi got will come to you?
Bastard! !! !!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by LagBae(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
GRV don dey talk too much biko, and when you talk too much you eventually start speaking foolishly. This is not the image of LP Peter Obi worked for and even Peter Obi knows how to speak diplomatically. Someone in his close circle needs to call him and advice him/teach him how to speak diplomatically when addressing political issues, and not childishly like an agressive highschool boy whose snacks were stolen at lunchtime, otherwise people(even the non biased yorubas and people from other ethnic groups) who initially supported Obi and LP would develop the wrong impression about him and LP in general.

Already, he has past tweets against the yorubas which was bound to work against him. Not knowing how to deliver his words would further reinforce a negative image of him. Speak diplomatically, peacefully and with wisdom in public, appeal to the people's conscience, then, go underground and fight the dirty work.

Peter Obi was never an Igbo agenda, a better Nigeria was always the agenda. We have tried APC and PDP for years. During these past 8 years, suffering was not allocated based on tribe, 'Nigeria did not happen' to anyone based on tribe. If you voted a candidate with good track record, integrity and manifesto, heck, if you voted Peter Obi, you're not doing anyone a favour or doing any tribe a favour. You're doing yourself and your children(including your generations) a favour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by AdisaOwala: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chi133:

Mark my words blood shed will never leave your family, they will beg for death it won't come.

May your parents continue to look at you with regret....Amen.

May your children never find happiness.. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by okeke6969: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣

What is your ranting all about? Busy body. Why all this hate? Is Gbadebo not a Nigerian like you? Why all this hatred? If I may ask, what have you achieved with this Apc misrule?
I don't understand why people are shameless to support evil and lies.
Anyways, we are in it together.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by AdisaOwala: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
LagBae:
GRV don dey talk too much biko, and when you talk too much you eventually start speaking foolishly. This is not the image of LP Peter Obi worked for and even Peter Obi knows how to speak diplomatically. Someone in his close circle needs to call him and advice him/teach him how to speak diplomatically when addressing political issues, and not childishly like an agressive highschool boy whose snacks were stolen at lunchtime, otherwise people(even the non biased yorubas and people from other ethnic groups) who initially supported Obi and LP would develop the wrong impression about him and LP in general.

Already, he has past tweets against the yorubas which was bound to work against him. Not knowing how to deliver his words would further reinforce a negative image of him. Speak diplomatically, peacefully and with wisdom in public, appeal to the people's conscience, then, go underground and fight the dirty work.

Peter Obi was never an Igbo agenda, a better Nigeria was always the agenda. We have tried APC and PDP for years. During these past 8 years, suffering was not allocated based on tribe, 'Nigeria did not happen' to anyone based on tribe. If you voted a candidate with good track record, integrity and manifesto, heck, if you voted Peter Obi, you're not doing anyone a favour or doing any tribe a favour. You're doing yourself and your children(including your generations) a favour.

You have spoken well jare..

May wisdom never depart from your household..Amen

I for say make I toast you but I don retire grin
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Israel07: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
[b]Mumu Boy grin grin grin

Who needs your call in the first place?

If no be your Chesbeating and Arrogant flat head Brothers wey dey give you useless hope, who the hell are you? You cannot even lace Sanwo Olu's shoes.

Useless Chinedu.

I don't know who you're but I just want to tell you something.
This GRV is a Yoruba and not just that but a lagosian as well. Sanwo Olu is not.
He's very young and wasn't expecting him to win anyways but what I don't like is how he's been profiled tribally... I know he didn't do himself any justice with those tweets where he made awry comments n that wasn't smart of him but that's what you get when a boy is raised by a single mother who happens to be Igbo. Do you know how damaging that's to a young boys psychology? A girl can't raise a boy without passing unnecessary hatred to him which in his case is even worse cos he's a mixed breed of two tribes with bad history. That's where his problem is coming from and I really feel for him. I literally pity any boy raised by a single mother. You see how his attachment to his mother has caused him unnecessary hatred from his own people. Him loosing this election is okay but seeing his own people profile him like that, he must going through hell in his head. What I'm trying to say is it's for you to support whoever you choose to but don't profile him like that.. it's not totally his fault.

Go and Govern your IPOB people.

Good riddance! [/b]
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by mach7(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Do you really have a job? I mean something you're doing legitimately? Because I don't understand how a sane person will be this shameless, bittered and stewpid in life... Like WTF!

BTW I'm Yoruba
Claiming that you are Yoruba when you aren't means that you are a compound fool x2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by okeke6969: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.

You have dug your grave without knowing. All of you supporting evil and lies shall be consumed to your last generation. Fools everywhere. The money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat, by now the return on investment would have been huge. Wasted idiot.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by stayclearofme: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
You are nobody! We don't care about your congratulatory message....oni yeye!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Bashirkareem31: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Irloran:

No Igbo man was contesting to become the governor of Lagos, neither was any Igbo man dragging Lagos with Yoruba, besides people that were hurt yesterday in your LAGOS were more of Yoruba, MC Oluomo you are just scared of good governance, stop being an IDIOT , if I may ask Stupid people like you frighten me. Is GRV an igbo man? You're the type of fool that swallows everything you are told.

You are fool, May God strike down the wicked. GRV no be yoruba? They have made it a tribal wall to divide the masses.
If he is truly a yoruba man as you claimed,why are now feeling pained and hard done by?Why are letting emotions get over you?If he is yoruba,then leave it for the yorubas.It's a family matter and they have opted for who they deem fit as capable and competent hand among the two.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by stayclearofme: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
okeke6969:

You have dug your grave without knowing. All of you supporting evil and lies shall be consumed to your last generation. Fools everywhere. The money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat, by now the return on investment would have been huge. Wasted idiot.
Lmao 😂😂😂😂 He pain am!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Onyipk: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
You guys don't cease to amaze me. A true indigene of Lagos should also leave / forget about the politics of his state.
While the man from Ogun state should ride on in Lagos.
Are you guys justified? Don't worry all these nonsense shall soon stop.
When troubles become one too many, God arises to break the backbone of the Pharoahs of this world..
Most importantly remember, that no one can alter judgement in the courtroom of the Most High God.

# Isaiah 1:19. I am willing and OBIDIENT and I will eat the good of the land !

NaughtyBrainiac:
Mumu Boy grin grin grin

Who needs your call in the first place?

If no be your Chesbeating and Arrogant flat head Brothers wey dey give you useless hope, who the hell are you? You cannot even lace Sanwo Olu's shoes.

Useless Chinedu.

Go and Govern your IPOB people.

Good riddance!
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Maize247(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
okeke6969:

That's what you are good at. Cry us river Mr hater

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Benwallt(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I agree but I am more interested in the process that chairs this sort of madness undecided this guys are elements of political Structure.
I wait for when this Country will be free from this do or die Politics.
If We pass this kinda Politics to the next generation,it will definitely be a catastrophe.

The *process* is human input. I can beat my chest the the fact that you conducted yourself very well throughout the duration of this election without meaning any harm to anybody. INEC can't energize thugs,rogues to hijack the electoral process but you see, some overzealous youths bankrolled by desperate politicians succeeded in making mockery of the fine process.

Nobody is held responsible, arrested or even punished. So, the tide continues. Imagine a civilian successfully snatched ballot box where you have soldier and police presence. They did nothing, some were even smiling while lending a helping in aiding the impunity.

Igbos and Yoruba suddenly became enemy on internet. All manner of insults hauled in both directions. Are the aforementioned the fault of the process? Capital NO.

The worst scenario is that the people causing all these aren't the illiterates in the society but the so called educated class with multiple degrees. Materialism is our major problem my brother
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by elonmuskbaby: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Wagwanbrethren:
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by wonderr(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Don't congratulate the thief. Like Tinubu like Sanwoolu.

Both are crass looting Agberos
but this same set of agberos is governing you, and there is nothing you can do about it than to bark like a dog that you are, I usually pity this igbos even supported them in the presidential election, never knew they were momparas trying to claim Lagos and calling it no man's land trying to force one chinedu on us, thunder fire All of you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Y0urUncle: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
mach7:
Claiming that you are Yoruba when you aren't means that you are a compound fool x2

Just get something doing other than coming here to mock yourself.

GRV is already made. Urchin no be work
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Qoko: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Attached here is one of the canes brought by Agberos to frighten people out of the queue in Ikotun and Abaranje area, it’s a shame that I had to pretended and shout, “ Alaiye Eko ni won pe bi” and I collected one of the canes as if I’m one of the APC members, It’s a shame that my people can’t even win election without violence.

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Roon9(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.

Don't drag tribe into this fool. There are sane Yorubas everywhere, it's unfortunate idiots like you spring up every now & again
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by pussyeater(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

You don't have to, infact, you can go to court.
He can go to HELL sef if he wants. Who cares? Ode Buruku!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.