Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5617 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Another frustrated IPOB fool trying to attach,you think everyone doesn't know that the SS people will never write stuff like this?
If you continue posting nonsense we will chase you out of the SS.
pray this doesn't happen again.... Afonja Muslim.

No one has monopoly of madness grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by James91: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
When Igbos complain about injustice of Yorubas , other tribes in Nigeria don't use to see it, am happy everyone is feeling it now, Yoruba as most tribalism tribe, but all this years they are hiding it from other Nigerians, this election has make other people know who they are, it's all about them, they don't care about others, go to oil companies in south and east they are everywhere enjoying one Nigeria, for them one Nigeria is only when it's favor them, thanks God other tribes are seeing they double face. This need to change the constitution, let each zone manage themselves, south south, South East, south west, north central, north west, north east, everyone else should set the rules that favor them, because with continuations with this constitution with the way the west is doing the war is coming very soon.

13 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Yaribanzaonic: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
This thing Yoruba started will consume them...e sure die!!

13 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:

I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?
It's an exaggeration. Most multinational oil companies try to balance recruitment to avoid being accused of favoring one tribe.

Maybe they mean their Lagos offices where indigenous people get more slots but still its not 70%. way way below.

I'm not sure how the recruitment is like at Conoil and the rest indigenous oil companies though.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Father- Rivers State
Mother -Akwa Ibom / Cross River (Grandmother)
Lol. Right. Iyaebe. Well done. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
November1857:
pray this doesn't happen again.... Afonja Muslim.

No one has monopoly of madness grin

What happened at Eket was a rare misunderstanding.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Mercy2006(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

What's happening is that Yoruba's are useless and thieves. Yoruba's like to steal other peoples sweat but you'll vomit it now.
If you can't answer a direct question in a civil manner, pls kindly get yourself off my mention.
I am not quarrelling with anybody. Thank you
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Right. Iyaebe. Well done. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Lol. Continue calling me Iyaebe. I'm a man with a big dicck.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by YorubaSamurai: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought yorubas nor dey travel?
I thought na only agbos and tailor, and taxi them they do?
How come them come dominate oil companies ?

grin grin grin

totit come and see something.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
shocked
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're not from the old eastern region.

You're a bastard cursed Yoruba, hater of other tribes.

You bastard thinks you can divide the eastern region again. Never again with your divide and rule.

Yoruba's killed some Akwaibomites in Lagos saying they're the as Igbo's.

God curse you and your people.

Very good if the Akwa Ibomites left to be house maids but couldn't mind their business.

When the Akwa Ibomites had the opportunity, didn't they kill Yorubas at Eket last year? I wished that stupid Okon Lagos collected better beating.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Raf4: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Have Yorubas ever called your a no man's land?
Have Yorubas ever insulted your spiritual/traditional/political leaders?
Have Yorubas ever worked against your interests?
Have Yorubas ever constituted themselves as opposition party in your land?
Have Yorubas ever desecrated your culture?
Have Yorubas ever troubled their landlords?
Have Yorubas tagged your people as lazy, coward, slaves? etc etc..........

All the above are what igbos are doing over and over and over again and all other tribes in Nigeria and outside are very much aware of this.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Shattuck(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's time oh, everyone need to know their place.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. Continue calling me Iyaebe. I'm a man with a big dicck.
Lol. I can identify people by how they write. You're Iyaebe. Fight today. Peace tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by DMerciful(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
This regionalism you guys started will boomerang. You've got it coming
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by kcnwaigbo: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
No one is more Niger Delta than me. Infact, my heritage cuts across three oil producing States of the South South.

The era of threatening oil workers and companies in the region ended more than a decade ago. We know the implication of providing an hostile environment for investors and we've learnt our lessons.

We encourage Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and other ethnic groups to continue legal activities that are beneficial to the economy of our states without fear.

Our Governors are ready to deal with miscreants who know nothing but to destroy. Even Ex-militants like Tompolo are now in charge of shooting down idiots that go close to any expatriate or oil facility.

Nigerians, as it stands now, we are one. We welcome everyone with open arms.
You are a comedian.

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

We shall teach you badtatds a lesson again just watch.

We have marked all directors who are Yoruba's stealing from our people.

You will hear the news soon.

You're not more Akwa Ibom than me idiot. Are the yourbas interfering in Akwa Ibom's politics? Will Akwa Ibom allow the Yorubas to choose a leader for them?
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Raf4:
Have Yorubas ever troubled their landlords? etc etc..........

Yoruba's have done all but the worst is that Yoruba's are stealing our oil and sending it to Yoruba. The one l they claimed was found in Lagos was stolen from Akwaibom and they carry it Lagos with vessels everyday.

8 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Christistruth00: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sardauna warned us, Akintola warned us, Ken Sarowiwa warned us ,Oba of Lagos warned us , even Asari Dokubo warned us, Calabar People warned us ,Port Harcourt People Warned us
and we called them all Tribalists

As much as we love our brothers from across the Niger River

The Wisdom and Foresight God Almighty Gave to Awolowo and our Fathers when they stopped Azikiwe from becoming the Premier of the West must have almost killed them

So if an Easterner is controlling the West and an Easterner is in Control of the East then where will the West be in Control of?

Could Azikiwe have done what Awolowo did for the West?.

Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes is only an IPOB front

Ipob cannot unleash destruction Cannibals and Anarchy on their homeland once Peaceful and full of industrious people and then come to Lagos to be dragging Lagos with the Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Obaaderemi2: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

We need to send those Yoruba's who are 70% the directors in all oil companies in the old eastern region back to their villages.

Those people are bastards who are not to share a country with other tribes of Nigeria.

Yoruba's are evil and every Nigerian have seen them for what they are
Let me explain something to you. You are confusing the Yorubas you see in those oil companies with the Oloriburuku accursed thugs you see among the Yorubas.

Those oil company workers you see are experts in their fields. They are even important in places like Ghana and Kenya. It will be hard for them to be replaced. Again, some of the companies that develop your oilfields are owned by those Yoruba people you see there. Look up a list of the most important oil companies and service companies in Nigeria and you will see a good chunk of them are owned by Yorubas. But then do you see them openly meddling in your local politics like the ibos try to do in Lagos?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a cursed Yoruba. Stop claiming south south.

Yoruba's are oil thieves.

You're a Yoruba bastard.

Unam Ikot. I'll rule Akwa Ibom one day very soon. I'll protect Yoruba interests πŸ˜‚

You can go to hell. You'll return to being petty jobs with your funny accents. Low IQ people.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by kcnwaigbo: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Raf4:
Have Yorubas ever troubled their landlords? etc etc..........
Shebi you people were warned and you probably thought you had a monopoly over violence.The madness yesterday affected every Nigerian citizen of the SS/SE.

In 2015 majority of Yorubas voted against a son of the SS GEJ did anyone harrass them anywhere in the SE and SS for making their political choice?

Why should people of the SS/SE be crucified in Lagos for making a political choice

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by mrvitalis(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

That's why we need to send your useless good for nothing thieves in oil companies in our place back to you.

Useless bigots.
Bros I no be Yoruba man ooh ...I be 100% Igbo man ....can never be from the land of the tribalists

14 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Raf4: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Shebi you people were warned and you probably thought you had a monopoly over violence.The madness yesterday affected every Nigerian citizen of the SS/SE.

In 2015 majority of Yorubas voted against a son of the SS GEJ did anyone harrass them anywhere in the SE and SS for making their political choice?

Why should people of the SS/SE be crucified in Lagos for making a political choice
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by totit: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
I thought yorubas nor dey travel?
I thought na only agbos and tailor, and taxi them they do?
How come them come dominate oil companies ?

grin grin grin

totit come and see something.

grin grin grin

He hehe he. grin

Oberve the date of the screen upload by the OP
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by zanebaddo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?
so it is now minding our business when it comes to politics of the host community lol have I seen an hausa behaving like mad people in lagos? Ewedu infested brain🧠 nothing good will ever come out of it. We welcome the hostility, tribalism, and hatred. We love it so much now more than ever. There's nothing you haven't done to the igbos what else? We acknowledge the new dimension of politics the yorubas have introduced in Nigeria. Congratulations to Tinubu! Congratulations to Sanwo olu! Congratulations to you too! I hope we all enjoy the ride.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Raf4: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You're a flat headed ipobian why are you gumming yourself to SS? There's nothing like ss/se be bold enough to fight your battles alone πŸ˜”

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Let me explain something to you. You are confusing the Yorubas you see in those oil companies with the Oloriburuku accursed thugs you see among the Yorubas.

Those oil company workers you see are experts in their fields. They are even important in places like Ghana and Kenya. It will be hard for them to be replaced. Again, some of the companies that develop your oilfields are owned by those Yoruba people you see there. Look up a list of the most important oil companies and service companies in Nigeria and you will see a good chunk of them are owned by Yorubas. But then do you see them openly meddling in your local politics like the ibos try to do in Lagos?

Tell me why shod Yoruba's be free to vote in the eastern region but angry when easterners want to vote in their region ?

Is there any law that prevent a Nigerian from supporting any candidate of his choice in any part of Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by totit: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lool

The " We SS/SE has arrived.
Who observed the date of the Twitter screenshot and the tribe of the OP. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arise Tv Would Have To Sack Rufai Oseni / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) / Northern Nigeria Has Oil .niger Delta Go To Hell. Buhahhahahaa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.