Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5624 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Dentidon: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Start na. Yoruba contribute the largest GDP to Nigeria and has oil too. Let everyone go to their region and let's see who suffers the most. Yeye dey smell. Even though I know it's one Ipob miscreant hiding behind the moniker, just as they like to attach to the SS. You can't denigrate our heritage while living on our soil yet expect smiles. You dey mad?

5 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Raf4:

You're a flat headed ipobian why are you gumming yourself to SS? There's nothing like ss/se be bold enough to fight your battles alone 😔

You will never divide or separate us from out Igbo brothers again. We have known that our common enemy is the Yoruba's.

We remember what you wicked souls did to giidluch Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Let me explain something to you. You are confusing the Yorubas you see in those oil companies with the Oloriburuku accursed thugs you see among the Yorubas.

Those oil company workers you see are experts in their fields. They are even important in places like Ghana and Kenya. It will be hard for them to be replaced. Again, some of the companies that develop your oilfields are owned by those Yoruba people you see there. Look up a list of the most important oil companies and service companies in Nigeria and you will see a good chunk of them are owned by Yorubas. But then do you see them openly meddling in your local politics like the ibos try to do in Lagos?
💯 agree that they are experts but I disagree that they cannot be replaced. Say you take them out, they'll only represent 25% of the experts. Most reputable oil companies have 10 year succession plan sef.

When you say meddle did they vote an Igbo man for governor? You're only making things worse. Those of you that don't know how to talk should go offline and let the ones that know how to talk handle issues.

What you've done in Lagos has never been done in anywhere that i can remember. In fact the last time you were asked to speak your languge before being allowed to go anywhere was the civil war. Even to the point of disowning your own kin because they look like Igbo? I'm highly disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/obaofph01/status/1637353891779026945?t=L8MUmDSSYUmHFmhpcr9NRw&s=19

Private companies only employ credible people on merit and not about politics. Tell me why indigenes will be rejected if they have the right qualifications and experience to do the same job.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by DMerciful(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
You're just being mischievous. Yorubas don't travel much, doesn't mean they don't travel at all
Mercy2006:

I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:
Start na. Yoruba contribute the largest GDP to Nigeria and has oil too. Let everyone go to their region and let's see who suffers the most. Yeye dey smell. Even though I know it's one Ipob miscreant hiding behind the moniker, just as they like to attach to the SS. You can't denigrate our heritage while living on our soil yet expect smiles. You dey mad?

You'll never succeed again dividing us and our Igbo brothers again.

You evil Yoruba's are our common enemy and oil thieves.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:
A lot of those GDP come from oil companies resident in Lagos. Those of you who don't know how to talk should go offline.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Nigeria need peace at this time

It won’t favor anyone ..

Southwest will lose mean mean

Mc Olumo has an American visa already .. no interviews ..

Seyi and the rest will take off to France .. with his investment

Supreme Court will sort out February 25.. peacefully or …..

Trust me, supreme court will never upturn that election and NOTHING will happen thereafter. Anyone who tries rubbish will collect.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Dentidon: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
A lot of those GDP come from oil companies resident in Lagos. Those of you who don't know how to talk should go offline.

A lot of what? You dey mad. Oil revenues isn't Nigeria largest GDP and your brain seems to forget Yoruba have oil too. I repeat, let everyone go back to their region. You dey mad?
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Dentidon: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You'll never succeed again dividing us and our Igbo brothers again.

You evil Yoruba's are our common enemy and oil thieves.

Another gibberish. Yoruba have more oil than you parasitic SE. I repeat, Let everyone go back to their region
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Private companies only employ credible people on merit and not about politics. Tell me why indigenes will be rejected if they have the right qualifications and experience to do the same job.
If there's a crisis the best they can do is to relocate them back to Lagos offices. But if the communities clamor for the offices to return then it's a big problem for those companies.

Loud mouthed agberos that won't stay off twitter and allow people who's job it is to handle social media engagement. But no, everybody must tweet.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by fford: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're not more Akwa Ibom than me idiot. Are the yourbas interfering in Akwa Ibom's politics? Will Akwa Ibom allow the Yorubas to choose a leader for them?

Is GRV an Igbo man or a Yoruba man
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Trust me, supreme court will never upturn that election and NOTHING will happen thereafter. Anyone who tries rubbish will collect.
That crises will consume you.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:

A lot of what? You dey mad. Oil revenues isn't Nigeria largest GDP and your brain seems to forget Yoruba have oil too. I repeat, let everyone go back to their region. You dey mad?
Whats Nigerians largest GDP Mr KAD10?
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Yoruba's have done all but the worst is that Yoruba's are stealing our oil and sending it to Yoruba. The one l they claimed was found in Lagos was stolen from Akwaibom and they carry it Lagos with vessels everyday.
You are insane. Do you not get allocation from the Government? Most oil drilling happens offshore and those territories belong to Nigeria. Not any State as they are far away from the boundaries of the State. De play! Better go and fight your Governor for your allocation.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:

You're already running mad and you're asking a sane man if he's mad like you? He's not mad, you are.

Irresponsible Yoruba oil thief.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
fford:

Is GRV an Igbo man or a Yoruba man

Chinedu is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by truthhurtsnaira: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
South South except for Bendel, have missed road...

See what you people are doing in Akwa Ibom, RIVERS, and Bayelsa....

Even the name Rivers shows that you people not only have any identity, but the acceptance of calling yourself water folks shows how corruption and rigging thrive in your area....

I LIE?
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
If there's a crisis the best they can do is to relocate them back to Lagos offices. But if the communities clamor for the offices to return then it's a big problem for those companies.

Loud mouthed agberos that won't stay off twitter and allow people who's job it is to handle social media engagement. But no, everybody must tweet.
Lmao. You do nothing to us. Last last you will drink your oil and become poor! As you cannot manage those oil companies that is why they ran to Lagos to avoid being kidnapped and killed. We are clamoring for regionalism. E get why! Do you have a coastline like Lagos and Ondo? You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by totit: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
These are individual and country companies that employ their employees based on qualification, education, experience, and capacity. grin

They are not for emotions and all these Nigerian mentalities. cheesy
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by wanimo: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Let me explain something to you. You are confusing the Yorubas you see in those oil companies with the Oloriburuku accursed thugs you see among the Yorubas.

Those oil company workers you see are experts in their fields. They are even important in places like Ghana and Kenya. It will be hard for them to be replaced. Again, some of the companies that develop your oilfields are owned by those Yoruba people you see there. Look up a list of the most important oil companies and service companies in Nigeria and you will see a good chunk of them are owned by Yorubas. But then do you see them openly meddling in your local politics like the ibos try to do in Lagos?
pack your company and relocate to Yoruba land....is that so difficult to understand.

The seed the Yorubas sowed is about to backfire

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

You are insane. Do you not get allocation from the Government? Most oil drilling happens offshore and those territories belong to Nigeria. Not any State as they are far away from the boundaries of the State. De play! Better go and fight your Governor for your allocation.
Yes and No. The oil is collated somewhere. In Delta you have Escravos and Forcados.

There's Deepwater drilling but not so many as the wells in shallow waters and swamps.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by wanimo: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
totit:
These are individual and country companies that employ their employees based on qualification, education, experience, and capacity. grin

They are not for emotions and all these Nigerian mentalities. cheesy
pack your qualifications and companies and go back to Yoruba land.

We don't want to see you around our neighborhood again. We accomodate you guys to live and benefit from our land, but we are repaid with hatred and tribalism in your region

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Shattuck(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?
it's still the same thing they are not saying you cant live in the south south just that you can't be feeding from the oil money and be working in the oil companies. If you can make your own laws in your Lagos which goes against the law, the people of the south south can also make their own laws too.

5 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

See this Yoruba oil thief. If I get you I go capitulate your skull.

Imbecil.e

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Yes and No. The oil is collated somewhere. In Delta you have Escravos and Forcados.

There's Deepwater drilling but not so many as the wells in shallow waters and swamps.
Collated does not mean it is drilled. Those oil companies can move the collation elsewhere. So what will you now do
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by totit: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
pack your qualifications and companies and go back to Yoruba land.

We don't want to see you around our neighborhood again. We accomodate you guys to live and benefit from our land, but we are repaid with hatred and tribalism in your region

The companies will decide that, don't you think so?

By the way, where are you from, state? grin
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by NothingDoMe: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Lmao. You do nothing to us. Last last you will drink your oil and become poor! As you cannot manage those oil companies that is why they ran to Lagos to avoid being kidnapped and killed. We are clamoring for regionalism. E get why! Do you have a coastline like Lagos and Ondo? You know nothing.
I'm not saying I support it. I'm just pointing out the errors in the analysis. Nigeria is already too intertwined for this shit. Una fk up for Lagos big time.

BTW most of the diesel sold here before Tom took over the contract were from kpofire. Market always dey for kpofire.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

What happened at Eket was a rare misunderstanding.
Shut up Afonja Muslim, claiming Akwa Ibom...

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
wanimo:
pack your company and relocate to Yoruba land....is that so difficult to understand.

The seed the Yorubas sowed is about to backfire

Louder please.

Yoruba oil thieves should leave our oil alone for us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How T.Y. Danjuma Made That Coward Obasanjo Head Of State / Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication / “We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.