Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5625 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Omoawoke: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a big FOOL.

Yoruba THIEF.

OIL THIEF.

You may need to blow your nose, I could imagine catarrh coming out of it as you wail.

Your tears are delicious 🤤

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

But Yorubas are saying otherwise, asking people to leave Lagos and go to there land.

Your opinion no carry weight Sha, you are just an anonymous Nairalander.

I'm a fvcking prince in my community. The heir to the throne of an oil rich community and a future governor under tutelage.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:

I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?

They want Niger Delta people to pity them and rise against Yoruba but not knowing that we core natives of land hates them than the Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by YellowbaMoslem: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?
Internal politics you said, was presidential election and internal or national politics?

Yet mc Oluomo threatened non APC voters .

Many were disenfranchised and injured on 25th February.

Yorubas are bigots, it has nothing to do with internal Politics.

You people will dine with the Fulani North when the time comes.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
I have never claimed south south and I will never...
There are indigenous Igbo people in south south too....

It's good every southerner has seen who the real tribalist is ....

but for this nonsense you guys did in the election, the repercussion is on the way....

Those people have told you time and again that they are not with you! They are not SE, they are SS a separate region. Stop speaking for them. Focus on your 5 states and leave Lagos.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Another frustrated IPOB fool trying to attach,you think everyone doesn't know that the SS people will never write stuff like this?
If you continue posting nonsense we will chase you out of the SS.

Even governor wike that speak similar language with them hates them to the core talkless of other ethics group in the region.

We are not Yoruba, any mistake they do naa kill direct

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Those people have told you time and again that they are not with you! They are not SE, they are SS a separate region. Stop speaking for them. Focus on your 5 states and leave Lagos.
and now, the two regions are unanimously telling you Yorubas that there's a payback time for every nonsense done....stop speaking for the south south and focus on your six states

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Yoruba's hates other tribes be you from Igbo, Ibibio, anam, efuk, igoni, ikwere, ijaw etc.... Yoruba's hates anyone who is not a Yoruba.

They use tribalism to divide the eastern region so that they can steal oil.

Terrorists tribe very soon we will chase out from the whole deltan,thank God for governor wike.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by 2mch(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
and now, the two regions are unanimously telling you Yorubas that there's a payback time for every nonsense done....stop speaking for the south south and focus on your six states
Only you and your IPOB members speaking for them. They have told you they are not Igbo. They are not in your agitation. But you keep hiding under them. Please leave Lagos tonight and go to Niger Delta to start fighting from there. Let us see how long you will survive as their spokesman if e sure for you grin
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Kindly avail us your state of origin if you dare. Its better you state the truth and your points rather than lie that you are from Niger Delta. It annoys me when you guys do this. Really really annoys me.

They are failure, from presidency, to Lagos.
Olule

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
BentizilL:

Nothing concern you with South South, go to your East... Stop attachee by force... tongue

They are cursed tribe
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Antivirus92(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

Only you and your IPOB members speaking for them. They have told you they are not Igbo. They are not in your agitation. But you keep hiding under them. Please leave Lagos tonight and go to Niger Delta to start fighting from there. Let us see how long you will survive as their spokesman if e sure for you grin
I apologise for replying you......
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
greatermax77:
If it's people from other ethnicity that occupy oil companies in Yoruba land as they occupy oil companies in south south, heaven would have been let loose, they would have claimed that people want to dominate and take over their region.
Your politicians had a secret agreement with the north to only allow Lagos sea port to function fully at the detriment of other ports. People from other regions trooped to Lagos which is formal capital of Nigeria to do business and you people now claimed they are settlers.
Please tell tinubu when he becomes the President, let him declare all regions to be on their own, let's see if Lagos will not be emptied

Keep quiet how many people occupied companies in your dead cursed land.
Mind your ravaged region you can't never be like one of us,in our region.

Olule
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Father- Rivers State
Mother -Akwa Ibom / Cross River (Grandmother)

Imposter everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a big FOOL.

Yoruba THIEF.

OIL THIEF.

You're in pains we will rather prefer the whole Yoruba from the SW than you fraudulent impostors in our land.

Go and ask governor wike or Asari dokubo.
Next time mind your cursed land.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

As foolish as you are, you think you can keep shifting goal post. You're a goat.

The presidential election you guys rigged too nko ? Internal politics ?

You can't eat your cake and still have it.

Now now nothing done happen you're already afraid and changing the narrative to "no one says you shouldn't live in Lagos"

Lol

Fool....

Automatic deranged fellow of low status in the commity of nations. Lack of future promise.

Even as being indirect slaves to oyibos, see how shameless you guys are.

goat
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by YellowbaMoslem: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:

I thought they said Yorubas are lazy and dem no dey travel, that they don't like to leave their brown roofs and that the ones that managed to travel are tailors and agbo sellers.
Where did they now see the Yorubas that are dominating them in the oil sector?
The other time, some people were talking about a Yoruba man who owns an estate in the east and yet another who has a prosperous Business School in the same East.
Some even said there are many Yorubas as Lecturers there and so on
Pls, what's going on?
What do we believe?

They are actually well to do Yorubas in the East, but they are few.

The oil sector is like military, every tribe is there.

Nobody is hating on anybody.

But Yorubas heating up the Tribalism and bigotry in there land...

People are watching across Nigeria.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
rummmy:
una go get what una want soon....don't worry....

Life have tired this terrorists
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by candygist: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Moat of this Igbo people staying in Lagos dont have properties here in Lagos that's why they don't care burning down Lagos and making fight with the yorubas bcus they have nothing to lose.

The Igbos that have properties in Lagos are staying peacefully bcus of the amount of investment they have.

But you see these once that came from the village to push wheel barrow in Lagos. Na them dey course problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by JOemmy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
The whole blame should actually go to tinibu his brand of politics of using ethnic profiling and propaganda to win elections will definitely destroy nigeria.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by infofta(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
With the structure on ground Nigeria is doomed and irredeemable. The only solution is revolution or separation. I have never supported this before but now it's the only solution. Nigeria is a failed state.

Tinubu presidency will take Nigeria 20 years backward.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
November1857:
Continue dreaming Afonja Muslim... When the chips are down, you'll understand...

Terrorists very soon you all relocate from Ama,
Nobody Niger Delta want you, we're just managing you in our region.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
November1857:
Lol ! I am actually from Akwa Ibom state...

Imposter everywhere with Igbo mother like olule chinedu, next time close your mouth when the origin of the deltan is talking.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by infofta(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Niger Delta should declare independence. It has come to that. We cannot continue in this failed project called Nigeria

We have sea, oil and land for agriculture. We don't need Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Taba21: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
with this your comment, everybody will agree that you're from south south.....

afonja pig

Even governor wike is afonja.
Animal your time is off in Nigeria and you knew it.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Taba21:

Terrorists very soon you all relocate from Ama,
Nobody Niger Delta want you, we're just managing you in our region.
Afonja Muslim, Ndo eyin Akwa Ibom.... Unam Ikot !

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

What happened at Eket was a rare misunderstanding.

I'm not trying to attack you or dilly-dal on the issue such that to make you defensive. But this is what I want to say : yoruba people bleeped up big time for doing this they just did.

When I look at Nigerians I look beyond Nigeria and look even further into the black race.

The black race is like under an indirect slavery under oyibo in the world.

We are supposed to look there and carve out way from that. But then see what a fellow tribe is championing against another.

Yoruba really fuckup. If yorubas know what's up, they'd start to condem it.

It's just like black calling police on fellow black in the USA over trivial issue in the face of police brutality of blacks.

It's not a matter of full defense to support the action cos of it's boomerang nature. It'll really backfire.

But I see so many Yorubas making that mistake. They are yet to understand the shape of that action when fully x-rayed.

Lastly, as you can see, this can't affect the survival / flourishing nature of the Igbo. Don't wanna mention other tribes cos they got affected for looking like Igbo.

So to what end ?

Only sanwo olu being a governor ?

Nah

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by November1857(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Taba21:

Imposter everywhere with Igbo mother like olule chinedu, next time close your mouth when the origin of the deltan is talking.
Nto Essien udim ke Akwa Ibom...

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
DMerciful:
This regionalism you guys started will boomerang. You've got it coming

That thing will really boomerang o..... I'm glad they now show what they are.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by sukar886: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Something need to be done , this yorubas are at the key places , they should go to there Lagos and eat it, let them leave our oil for us... There Tribalism is too much

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by sukar886: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
I total agree you with you people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Probes Buhari's Campaign Speeches Over Poll Violence / How T.Y. Danjuma Made That Coward Obasanjo Head Of State / Depot Nigerian Army.. Passing Out Parade Of 76 Regular Intake On 19 Dec 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.