Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi (5626 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2023
The Attacks by some misguided Yoruba's are so uncalled for.
Most of the Financial Institutions and MNC are dominated by Yoruba's and they have never been attacked.
I fear what might befall Nigeria soon.
Let there be peace

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2023
I am saying it and will keep saying it,Nairaland needs to change if not the level of hate in this platform is too much
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by JujuYouth: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

State one mad thing the Ibos did during the elections?
Apart from coming out to exercise their franchise by voting the candidate of their choice?
Did you hear that Ibo went to disrupt any meeting in Lagos or in Ogun state?
Everybody should go back to their state thats the best solution.
Control your agbojedi let me control my oil.
In a sane country,between MC Oluomo,his thugs and the Ibos, who is suppose to spend the rest of their lives in jail with the events captured on camera?
I'm not even Ibo mind you but the stupidity and ignorance displayed by the yorubas,
Is the worst I've seen.
Una go just drink ogogoro full belle and begin yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by greatermax77(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Taba21:

Keep quiet how many people occupied companies in your dead cursed land.
Mind your ravaged region you can't never be like one of us,in our region.

Olule

Tribalistic bigots, leave your father's house and travel first before you come here to spew rubbish.
Yoruba man is going to be the president by may, please let him restructure the country, let airport in the east operate in full capacity without the interference of the Federal Govt and see how your Lagos will be.
Have you for once ask your self why it is only Lagos see port that's operating in full capacity in Nigeria? Lagos was capital of Nigeria till 1990, and was planned and develop with with oil money from south south and southeast.
Why have your people not develop other slums in Yoruba land like Lagos?
Mumu guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by toneroforever(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2023
kiako:

I tell you bro ..... It's real. I've always looked at them from a distance after Dem do me one.

Dey do me am even as a fellow church brother...... But it's a story for another day.

But the question is, why ? Like what do they stand to gain

And they go for you when they perceive you're weak instead of helping you they want you deaad kpatakpata ....... I wonder what it is they after

U r right. Treachery is in their DNA. Even education cannot change it.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2023
If you no stupid and foolish then na bittered and full of hates being u be......shey all those Yoruba wey dey other states for the country nor dey cast votes for their preferencial candidates....just keep it up.....the war drums is being sounded and e sure me say Yoruba no go ever fit stand the Igbo tension.......e sure me say no tunde or kayode fit withstand me even in the presence of plenty afonjas....
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people have dumb brains and you can hardly think without attaching your emotions. No one is asking you not to live in Lagos, work in Lagos and earn a living in Lagos. All we are saying is that you should mind your f**king business when it comes to the internal politics in Lagos. Have you seen any hausa or yoruba living outside their region behaving like mad people because of the politics of there host community?

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Na dat peace go kill all of una....just wait for it...shebi una want make d country burn go down...we go help una born am well well.....mark my words
SIONKPO1:
The Attacks by some misguided Yoruba's are so uncalled for.
Most of the Financial Institutions and MNC are dominated by Yoruba's and they have never been attacked.
I fear what might befall Nigeria soon.
Let there be peace
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by rummmy: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Taba21:

Life have tired this terrorists
and idiots..
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Prettygirl200(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tell your fellow afonjans to leave our oil and go back to their almighty Lagos. Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ZUBY77(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

You decide how you want your land to be ...right ? The rules you want ...you set the goal post

Allow them set their own ...what local politics is to you is what oil is to them ...obey your host

God bless you.
The bastardd wants to set the rules.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Another frustrated IPOB fool trying to attach,you think everyone doesn't know that the SS people will never write stuff like this?
If you continue posting nonsense we will chase you out of the SS.
tell your agbadorians to leave south south and go back to their almighty Lagos, if it's bc of the seaport there and you guys think u have arrived and u all think u have the gods to start harassing non yorubas, pH has two seaport, delta two seaport, the east had seaports if these places are opened the useless Lagos u all are hyping will be as cold as ice. Afonjans are here working nobody has harrased them but u yorubas bigots are calling or igbos and non igbos Omo Igbo, I used to think yorubas are learned and intelligent but what has happened during this election period has proved me wrong, it's clear u all are living in the past glory of your learned and untribalistic leaders of then. Una education na waste nd na paper e dey. Tribalism has eaten deep into your souls nd only refredum can solve all this. Leave our states nd go back to your Lagos. Tell your fellow agbadorians.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Prettygirl200(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Look at this Yoruba bastars claiming south south.

You're indeed very shameless.

The qholse of eastern region have seen through your deceit and it's to divide them and steal oil.

You cowards. We shall chase your people working in our oil companies.

Bastard.
Don't mind them, they are bunch of betrayer's and am beggining to hate them with so much passion. Very useless kind of people they are so conning to the core, no integrity of any sort, the hausas are even better than them bc those ones have direction but u see agbadorians, they have no direction, I used to like them I never knew they have this kind of rotten mentality. So so bad. This country should just share, south and east should be on their own, while those other two useless tribes should stay on their own.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Prettygirl200(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

What's happening is that Yoruba's are useless and thieves. Yoruba's like to steal other peoples sweat but you'll vomit it now.
Amen they must vomit it, they always want to eat their cake and have it. God the hatred I have for them now is growing more and more. Jeez!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by ZUBY77(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're not more Akwa Ibom than me idiot. Are the yourbas interfering in Akwa Ibom's politics? Will Akwa Ibom allow the Yorubas to choose a leader for them?

Oil is the politics in Akwa Ibom. You determine what is politics in your land, they determine theirs.

This crying game we play, it will be your turn to cry someday. Note that.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by N3TRAL: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2023
ZUBY77:

Oil is the politics in Akwa Ibom. You determine what is politics in your land, they determine theirs.

This crying game we play, it will be your turn to cry someday. Note that.

Shut up. My mother is from AKWA Ibom states. I'm 1/2 AKWA Ibom, 1/2 Rivers State.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Prettygirl200(f): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2023
All the yorubas should leave our land and go back to their lands oooo, we don't need agbodrains in our oil companies

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Na dat peace go kill all of una....just wait for it...shebi una want make d country burn go down...we go help una born am well well.....mark my words
Who is this mentally deranged Clown,face your face.
Since you dont want peace,may it be far from you
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yours would be near to you but e nor go ever reach ur household.....idiot of a bigot[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=121919083]
Who is this mentally deranged Clown,face your face.
Since you dont want peace,may it be far from you[/qluote]
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Yours would be near to you but e nor go ever reach ur household.....idiot of a bigot
May you never find peace
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin I'm a peaceful Igbo man doing my business In a peaceful southeastern state...but then you are a shattered, frustrated,tribal bigot,bittered,hate-filled FOOL😁😁....not only that....YOU ARE MR POVERTY 2023...u forget say na ur face full for their calendar ....EWU!!!Peace is very far from you and ur household.....
SIONKPO1:

May you never find peace

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
grin I'm a peaceful Igbo man doing my business In a peaceful southeastern state...but then you are a shattered, frustrated,tribal bigot,bittered,hate-filled FOOL😁😁....not only that....YOU ARE MR POVERTY 2023...u forget say na ur face full for their calendar ....EWU!!!Peace is very far from you and ur household.....
Mentally deranged clown.grow up and look for peace
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
😁😁😁😁 if at these age you still don't know you have madness running in your lineage then u are not only stupid but u are a fool......infact you are suffering from what I call MAD POOVERTY!!!!!please share it amongst your afonja neighbors cheesy
SIONKPO1:

Mentally deranged clown.grow up and look for peace
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
😁😁😁😁 if at these age you still don't know you have madness running in your lineage then u are not only stupid but u are a fool......infact you are suffering from what I call MAD POOVERTY!!!!!please share it amongst your afonja neighbors cheesy
I ain't even Yoruba but a Nigerian.Its Animals like you that make some misguided Yoruba's to Attack peaceful and legit hardworking Igbo's.
Your Arrogance is way too much,boy your heart is filled with hate and your parents didn't train you well.
Be humble
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
I don't bloody care where u are from...all I know is that YOU CAME FROM A FAILURE OR SHOULD I SAY YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF TWO FAILURES....over failure dey worry u ...oga go get a life,stop hating online.....no b hate ur children wey dey house go chop.....ezuzu wake up from ur slumber and go and hustle.....dem no swear for ur life with NAIRALAND....with ur dirty mind like tinubu's TEETH
SIONKPO1:

I ain't even Yoruba but a Nigerian.Its Animals like you that make some misguided Yoruba's to Attack peaceful and legit hardworking Igbo's.
Your Arrogance is way too much,boy your heart is filled with hate and your parents didn't train you well.
Be humble

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023

Wicked people think they have monopoly of wickedness. Did you stop and think about what you did to your church brother who wanted to help you but you abused him and his family inside church?

Choi ..... The earlier you guys understood what you've done to yourself, the better for you - but I see you guys making same mistake thinking covering up is the way. But until you see it real that it's now affecting you, that's when you people will start pretending to speak up against it.

See how you're just making a usual foool of your self and lineage by talking what you think is the narrative when in reality, it'll show how disgraceful you people are and idiotic you have just sounded by trying an imaginative approach you think would help you in your foolery of covering up

That said, let me show how disgraceful you are by giving the more info about the church aspect which ordinarily I didn't want to, but being that foolishness abounds in you, here it goes:

in a church, they took a post and made it political and gave it to a yoruba. It happened in ekiti state and I was the only non yoruba in the executive. But then they did what they thought was robbery and gave it to another who was yoruba. Just few months later, kasala burst. The guy couldn't handle the post / manage the affairs of the fellowship. It was very pathetic.

He kept running to me for advise and I kept advising him. After each advise he'd need another cos not being able is not being able. Tribalism doesn't fix loopholes.

Till we handed over, the guy kept running up and down and the kasala never allowed him rest.

It was in the heat of this that your fellow yoruba sister who was lil bit close with me told me one day "bro so so and so. You see this post they gave bro so so and so, let me tell you what happened. It was supposed to be you. They changed it overnight and gave to him."

I didn't know if I should be surprised at such happening the the church or thank G-d sef it happened that way since I literally wasn't even praying for post.

So dear idiot, you can see how loopsided you people's brain construction is.

I wouldn't mention the fellowship but if you want it, I'll.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by Johnjustice: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
kettykin:
I knew it would certainly come to this , full blown zenophobia worse than south African zhenophobia is on its way.

Yorubas should come and take their churchism from the east.
Apologies xenophobia
You take nairaland and internet too seriously. Get a life. Majority of Nigerians don't care about this crap.
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
I don't bloody care where u are from...all I know is that YOU CAME FROM A FAILURE OR SHOULD I SAY YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF TWO FAILURES....over failure dey worry u ...oga go get a life,stop hating online.....no b hate ur children wey dey house go chop.....ezuzu wake up from ur slumber and go and hustle.....dem no swear for ur life with NAIRALAND....with ur dirty mind like tinubu's TEETH
Pride brings down a Man faster.
Boy grow up
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by BOYS2MEN: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na that pride go kill u.....anuofia!!!
I repeat,go get yourself a job stop spewing thrash on NAIRALAND all in the name of hating igbos.....try make ur parents or ur family proud...na ur fellow man create these forum.....OKPO get sense,get useful with urself...
SIONKPO1:

Pride brings down a Man faster.
Boy grow up

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by SIONKPO1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Na that pride go kill u.....anuofia!!!
I repeat,go get yourself a job stop spewing thrash on NAIRALAND all in the name of hating igbos.....try make ur parents or ur family proud...na ur fellow man create these forum.....OKPO get sense,get useful with urself...
Werey
Re: I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi by greatermax77(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Taba21:

Keep quiet how many people occupied companies in your dead cursed land.
Mind your ravaged region you can't never be like one of us,in our region.

Olule

With your brown roofs abi?

Oye ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vp Jonathan's Life In Danger / Fuel Subsidy: Nbc Trying To Censor Radio & Tv Stations In Nigeria? / ALABA Int'l Market Shut By IPOB. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.