Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80974 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ProtectMyMoney: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Me I am just waiting for USA, UK ,Canada and all well meaning Countries to ban all Nigerian individuals who have shown tribalistic tendencies from coming to their country...they will be racists too ...maybe I should just write to those Countries...
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Karlifate: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
ceaser:
This cheap pr0paganda?

You better not fall for it and you too tearing your own. Besides it's even a crime against the Nigerian state to tear up the passport. Tha passport he tore is already expired. It is double-punched which is done to render the expir3d one invalid, like they do to a fak3 note in the b ank.

He may already have his identity on a database such that he may be arrested anytime he makes a mistake to step on 9ja soil.

Nigerians & herd mentality. grin grin

Some would have torn their legit passport.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by pfadom: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
What is the usefulness of the passport destroyers? It's certain that they are of no use to themselves, their families or their future.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Naajjii: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.
Mandate of who ? Is there any mandate for anyone in that election? The election overall was fraud. Who then got the mandate in this fraud election in the first place? The best thing is to do another election.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Gentew(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

You should have said more IPOB men are tearing their Nigerian passport.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by naijapikin2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
ElSudani:

It wasn't rigged in the south-east? This type of dishonesty is a big issue with you folks.
your myopic way of reasoning makes you think that I'm ibo right. I'm not from the east. you better outgrow this your regional, and tribal method of perception.

To answer your question: the possibility is high that rigging took place in the east.
Let's both bring proofs of rigging and you will be shocked to discover that you don't have any proof.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by FatherofAsaad: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very funny set of people in this my country, how have you all be good to your neighbors OyA make una carry Mic explain
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Britishpea: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let’s see their names. I want to check something. Lol who cares? No one cares. If they like they should destroy their fathers houses and bulldoze them in the “Yeast”

We don’t care. They should let us know the number of us who believe in the country.

If you check most of them they are credit cards fraudsters and drug peddlers.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
7upnigeria:

Theres no significance there, the igbos are the ones that have been crying in this election, so theres no surprise there. It's their usual bastard behavious, why cant they destroy something that cant be gotten back again. I will only take them serious if they never attempt to do another passport again. Trust Ibos at your own peril.

You don't trust Igbos, but you are ready to fight them to remain in one country with you. Are you not a CLOWN?
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by favour32(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.
You don't know Fahdiga,the madcap?
He is a cursed being and never do well.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by UrPapa: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
If it’s not clout, why will a grown up man set up camera with ring light just to tear his passport
If you’re real, tear it in your bedroom keep it there
Real men to setup ring light and camera, those are traits of pussyniggas
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by hush15: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

Imagine.... When you force yourself to be president of a country where both citizens at home and abroad don't want you.

I hope he and his people enjoys the power that is served by force. It's a ripple effect. It will go round. People should continue to accept evil as norm. The should continue to embrace a government of nepotism, oppression, and tribalism. They should celebrate to thuggery and hooliganism. They should continue to follow godfatherism. Lucky them, the El capone is about to have access to unlimited power. Many will still tear their passports.

Las las, this breakfast will go round such that those that started it won't be left out.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Karlifate: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Komu1048:
I am pissed ryt now, see what Igbo tout that will never do well do to my younger brother a Corp member serving as a polling officer. He was serving in ikotun. Because he refuse them of rigging they beat him n collected his phone. Thanks to Nigerian police n army, they would have lynched him. E no go better for all this Obituaries

Damn. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
naijapikin2:
your myopic way of reasoning makes you think that I'm ibo right. I'm not from the east. you better outgrow this your regional, and tribal method of perception.

To answer your question: the possibility is high that rigging took place in the east.
Let's both bring proofs of rigging and you will be shocked to discover that you don't have any proof.

I don't care what you are. Dishonesty is dishonesty no matter who is doing it. Are you burning your passport too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by bezimo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

True story..either this or nothing. Some of us in diaspora know its either Obi is given his mandate back or the country is gone finally.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by reddingtonblack: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:

Asides electoral formula how did you arrive at rightful winner.

I think those Nigerians tearing there passport in diaspora are just being globally foolish ... did they vote, so how exactly do they feel cheat.

I keep saying it, Nigerian elite are total disgrace to 2nd thoughts i rather be branded as an agbero sef.

How in the fvcking world can a fractioned PDP win an election they could not win united despite losing G-5 governors

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by favour32(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=favour32 post=121927609[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
bezimo:

True story..either this or nothing. Some of us in diaspora know its either Obi is given his mandate back or the country is gone finally.

This is an impossible dream.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by mediclife1987(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

You dey tear passport, tear passport, if you like tear your life!

Eyin ten shiyere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by XAUBulls: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:
Since Igbos have been the problem of Nigeria, don't you think it's a good idea to Tell Tinubu to let them go? With that they will need visa to come to Lagos any SW states and you can use tax and visa restrictions to control them from coming to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole grin grin
Don't you think so since they are so so inconsequential and troublesome as you claim
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
favour32:

Sure.
Talking about oneself is allowed.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by PopQueenAgency: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

Your fada is a confirmed clown.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by abidem4real: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:

Eni ti o so'le nu, o so apo iya ko. Whoever that boycotts his origin hangs his punishment somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lifestone(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Seriously though this is very significant in the history of Nigeria. Tiffnubu's INEC have made history.
What is significant? They've just made their choice, it's personal to them. Filming and posting it on social media is clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Karlifate: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Reminds me of what happened in the USA in 2016 when Trump won (and believe you me I was not happy, and I am not American even).

Many Hilary supporters were crying they would emigrate to Canada, and some were feeling ashamed of being Americans.

What is happening here is sour grapes. I saw some similar behaviour from Buhari supporters in 2011.....by 2015, many of them were waving Nigerian flags like it was out of season or something.

I know these people, they will soon be picking up the flag when their side wins.

Tinubu won this election because our opposition was divided. The minute we unite, APC has no chance in 2027.

PDP would have won this election, hands down.

BUT

• another Fulani man bought them with dollars to get their ticket

• he still went ahead to choose a weak VP

• he failed to resolve the internal crises of his party due to his arrogance

• the party was divided into three factions; PDP, LP, G5.

Shame on them. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Ezidimma(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wether the passports are expired or not, the international community that will see this act of tearing passports will take note of the messages behind the actions not the validity or non validity of the destroyed passports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Owaincouncil: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
What will make more sense is to send money home to destroy their family house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Alsenora: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lols ...those here won't dare when they are yet to japa.
77up:
Watch as some idiot will start copying them by tearing their valid passport not knowing that those one they are tearing are expired passport.

Clout chaser everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by benheaven(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.

THENICEGUY IS SICK
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Babaibe: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
The two men are igbos. They are bittered losers. A better man won, and igbos are crying foul. All election results in the south-west have been announced. They are still carrying placards in the east heading to court and calling inec names like Peter Obi who can not say a simple truth. He gave his friend daughter 75k, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Yet called that empowerment. They are moving from consumption to production. Aisha Yesufu has been a disaster, she should come out to defend the public fund embezzled by her rogue husband. Teslim was the first person to congratulate Makinde this morning, but their gubernatorial candidates are busy inciting masses against inec in Abia, enugu and imo. Bittered people, you have once attacked Nigeria embassy in italy demanding for Biafran state. They are rogues and must be cautioned forcefully.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.