Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" (25648 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Men like to feel sexually righteous

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by SHIVA001: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
ajimo54:

Premarital sex is same as marital sex! No sex is abnormal! Sex is nothing but sex! Sex is nature while abstinence is culture. Once you are sexually active, you are free to have it-girl or boy! No age limit except for human law that gives age limit in different culture! What is abnormal is rape! Forcing sex on another person! Stop demonizing sex pleeeeaaaseee!
Eehh this person go like Bleep die

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by highchief1: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
jayAjoku:
exactly 😂🤣 person fit marry virgin today next week him and her go dey battle serious Infections 🤣🤣
one of my guy again no Dey drink e no Dey smoke e stl go get kidney disease e don die.u see this life,make we just Dey live Dey go.Anything that makes me happy at any giving time is what I do.

3 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

whatever works for you... if you wanna keep yourself til marriage then so be it, but dont try to shove your way of life down people's throat as if this is the only way to live life.
- many are indulging in premarital sex and are perfectly happy with their choices....
- many out there will not get married in this lifetime, thus premarital sex is perfect for them.
- many people out there dont believe in marriage, therefore premarital sex is perfectly fine for them too.
- many people know that the odds of becoming a single mother is just the same as the odds of being a widowed mother or a divorced mother.
- many married women are equally catching STDs from their cheating husbands, should they now not get married because of that?
- many married women are having abortion, should they now avoid getting married because of that?!.

just because it aint for you, does NOT mean that it is the same for everyone. open your mind!
if marriage is not for you then you should look out for those whose believe about marriage alligns with yours not impregnating young innocent girls at the course of premarital sex. More than half of our population are illiterate and they need to be educated on this subject matter. If you know marriage isn't an option for you then you should go look for someone who has the same believe with yours to rock together not destroying someone's life with premarital sex which often lead to unwanted pregnancy, young girls dropping out of school, STD, reckless abortion, death et al

Define your relationship from the very first date. Not going about having sex without marriage

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Landowner101(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Na dis type of guys dey visit olosho house, on a low grin

3 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by jayAjoku(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
highchief1:
one of my guy again no Dey drink e no Dey smoke e stl go get kidney disease e don die.u see this life,make we just Dey live Dey go.Anything that makes me happy at any giving time is what I do.
Facts bro be happy and live responsibly with wisdom as your Guide life go sweet for you
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by olisaEze(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Which kind dirty relationship expert be dis wan na! angry

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by davit: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
That's just how to say it. We should stop demonising sex.
Virginity helps no one.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
highchief1:
one of my guy when Dey keep ‘em self till marriage come go die before marriage.bros life no get rules.if u see fine girl fork the hell out of her.
What is the difference between someone who died as a virgin and the other died as a non virgin? Please what's the difference?

What's the difference between a rich man who died and a poor wretched man please?

They will all end up in six feet bro. Nothing special in this life
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by abbey621(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
In life, please do not live by the one size fits all mentality. If premarital sex is a no no for you based on religion, tradition etc, good for you! For others, it is not the end of the world if it happens, in fact scientifically speaking it is very natural and should be encouraged! Anatomically, the body needs certain things well oiled and functional, the brain needs certain stimulation as well as the heart.

Now here's my biggest question, you date someone for 3 or more years, you got married only to discover he or she is incompatible with you sexually, do you stick with it and endure years or even decades of mental and physical anguish or do you bounce and port top someone else? We have seen virgins become something else once married and unsatisfied, we have seen the lack of efficient and steady knacking lead men and women to cheat and do other foul things, life is a risk in itself, do not criticize or support something until you consider how it personally fits your situation.......Even life coaches get their own problems grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Ogunleti01: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh, virginity should be one of the major criteria a man should look at before deciding to marry any woman.. that’s her greatest asset/value.
Yes it is worth £12million on Amazon

4 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by JagabanBorgu: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
premarital sex is abnormal. It has led to teenage pregnancy, unwanted pregnancy amongst adult, STD, reckless abortion, several body count et al
Marital sex is also abnormal then, so many broken homes, mother's left children for father's who married another woman who maltreat d kids, vice-versa, so many children are in homes where mother and father fight and wrestle every day.
People got STD, HIV, people in marriage also do abortions, so what are u saying?

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by EriMma1: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!

See how you're tearing yourself apart because of 5 mins madness.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by jayAjoku(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
ajimo54:

Premarital sex is same as marital sex! No sex is abnormal! Sex is nothing but sex! Sex is nature while abstinence is culture. Once you are sexually active, you are free to have it-girl or boy! No age limit except for human law that gives age limit in different culture! What is abnormal is rape! Forcing sex on another person! Stop demonizing sex pleeeeaaaseee!
Omo you deserve one Azul for this your post now , what you said is the simple truth but people who have been religiously and socially conditioned would argue otherwise

3 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Abyounghammed(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
lessonotes:

Seems you can't pass across a message in a civil manner.

Better say ur brain dull to understand the message
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
davit:
That's just how to say it. We should stop demonising sex.
Virginity helps no one.
virginity help alot. It does help. The fact that you don't value it doesn't mean others don't

Nothing is as sweet as marrying a virgin. Untouched product. She'd be a priceless gift and jewel
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by jayAjoku(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
EriMma1:

See how you're tearing yourself apart because of 5 mins madness.

swear with your life say you be virgin ? If you are not a virgin swear say since last year you never knack pussy make ogun fire 🔥 your blockos now now .
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by highchief1: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
What is the difference between someone who died as a virgin and the other died as a non virgin? Please what's the difference?

What's the difference between a rich man who died and a poor wretched man please?

They will all end up in six feet bro. Nothing special in this life
life when be scam na em person go Dey carry plenty rules give me.the healthiest ppl die most.Nobody don go the heaven come back come tell us say see how e be.that one sef fit be another scam.My fantasy na good food and good women,anybody when tell me to reduce am Dey find my trouble.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by KanwuliaExtra: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Men like to feel sexually righteous

While they are phocking other men of course!
You nor see im face? cheesy
Then with women. . .they will be 'righteous' because the shyte-smelling blokoses can't say good morning, good afternoon or nitey-nitey! cheesy
Old trick!

Go and ask FANCY ACHALONU. cheesy

Any man that preaches pre-marital sex is GAYYY! Period.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Abyounghammed(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Neoteny7:
Marriage is man's invention.

Sex is a normal biological function, same as eating.

Animals don't bother with marriage, they just fukk the nearest female.

Are animals going to hell, then?

Big question

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Abyounghammed(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bouncin:
You want to date a Nigerian girl and you are not d_igging the h_ell out of her?

The day a real niggar will catch her and d_iggg the d_igging, you are gone for good.

That was how I lost my first babe. Ever since then na me de break relationships.

Make no mistake of keeping your Nigerian girl without t_ouching her. You will regret it.

Especially person wey get babe for school, and one OG use orientation open the pant, it is gone, otilor
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nansense upon nansense.

His personal opinion!

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Another sexually-frustrated soul on rampage.

Dropping like it's hot grin
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Marital sex is also abnormal then, so many broken homes, mother's left children for father's who married another woman who maltreat d kids, vice-versa, so many children are in homes where mother and father fight and wrestle every day.
People got STD, HIV, people in marriage also do abortions, so what are u saying?
All these are not caused through marital sex. There are factors that causes these aforementioned but not marital sex

Pride
Ego
Economy factors (poverty, nature of job)
Social factors
Family and friends influence
Lack of understanding
Absence of love
Domestic violence
Cheat
Immaturity et al

Marital sex isn't responsible for all what you mentioned please
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
highchief1:
life when be scam na em person go Dey carry plenty rules give me.the healthiest ppl die most.Nobody don go the heaven come back come tell us say see how e be.that one sef fit be another scam.My fantasy na good food and good women,anybody when tell me to reduce am Dey find my trouble.
If you die today you didn't die better than someone who died without having good food and sex. Y'all will end up in six feet

How you spend your life journey is what matter most in life after bro not sex, food, fashionista et al

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MissOpe(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Queendera:
You do understand marriage does not add any "sugar" to sex?

Try two people who don't love each other, let them get married and have sex and see if there will be any love.

Sex happens because of love. Love doesn't happen because of sex.

So why so much emphasis on sex?

Marriage is a archaic and dying institution. Anyone who is open minded can see it.

Fewer and fewer people are willing to get married and it'll continue to decline as the years go by.

Can't imagine why something as gathering of people and eating food is significant to sex.

The last paragraph got me grin

Orisirisi angry
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by clockwisereport: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Eriwicj1e:
undecidedOKAY
Seun
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by shaybebaby(f): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
Buchi is saying nothing but the truth. Keeping oneself till marriage is bae. Premarital sex has so much negative impact than positive. It has led so many girls to become single mother, unwanted pregnancy, STD, reckless abortion et al

There is nothing as peaceful as keeping yourself till marriage bro
That would be unprotected sex not premarital sex.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nwagod26: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Is sex before marriage the only problem bedeviling youths and the unmarried? Please stop over flogging this issue. Marriage wey go work, go work. Stop over flogging sex and its issue.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Blupen969(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
As i deh go work today i look up and i see bird deh fvck, i check i no see ring for their wings
no invitation card wey them share nothing nothing but them deh knack for open place, then why me human no go fvck??

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by everythinggirly(f): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
You're very correct sir.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by KarinaSlim(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tell that to some men who only go about looking for Sex.

Reason Brothels and Motels are lucrative business ventures in this part of the world.

A business will only thrive when it's has steady track record of returning customers.

I always say it that a Man who sleeps around before marriage will always sleep around even after marriage.

Marriage no dey cure fornication.

If it did, we won't have married men shamelessly running after single ladies.

Its sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.