Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" (25566 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by davit: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
virginity help alot. It does help. The fact that you don't value it doesn't mean others don't

Nothing is as sweet as marrying a virgin. Untouched product. She'd be a priceless gift and jewel
It is not about it being valued. Most so called virgins emd up not able to have good sex after marriage.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by motayoayinde: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
PREMARITAL SEX IS THE REASON MANY MARRIAGES ARE BREAKING DOWN TODAY.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by ufotunang: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hahahaha ..you are giving advice to majority of people that cannot control their sexual urge
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Almunjid(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Queendera:
You do understand marriage does not add any "sugar" to sex?

Try two people who don't love each other, let them get married and have sex and see if there will be any love.

Sex happens because of love. Love doesn't happen because of sex.

So why so much emphasis on sex?

Marriage is a archaic and dying institution. Anyone who is open minded can see it.

Fewer and fewer people are willing to get married and it'll continue to decline as the years go by.

Can't imagine why something as gathering of people and eating food is significant to sex.

U must have typed this hogwash from ur Brothel room. Stay there for life, let men keep coming to u for transactional sex, u don't need to get married. grin

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by prettyliz(f): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
ajimo54:

Premarital sex is same as marital sex! No sex is abnormal! Sex is nothing but sex! Sex is nature while abstinence is culture. Once you are sexually active, you are free to have it-girl or boy! No age limit except for human law that gives age limit in different culture! What is abnormal is rape! Forcing sex on another person! Stop demonizing sex pleeeeaaaseee!
Na . He is just saying what the Bible says except If one is not genuinely a christian
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by yeyedu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
One man's poison, is another man's .......
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by HellVictorinho7: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Queendera:
You do understand marriage does not add any "sugar" to sex?

Try two people who don't love each other, let them get married and have sex and see if there will be any love.

Sex happens because of love. Love doesn't happen because of sex.

So why so much emphasis on sex?

Marriage is a archaic and dying institution. Anyone who is open minded can see it.

Fewer and fewer people are willing to get married and it'll continue to decline as the years go by.

Can't imagine why something as gathering of people and eating food is significant to sex.

love can keep marriage too
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by temielects(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Maybe that's why we don't have light 😂
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by hkidola00(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Flames40:
Depression is killing me. What kind of life is this?
what happened
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Flames40: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
hkidola00:
what happened

They will soon Bann me for spamming. I have turned a beggar. Something I have always hated to do. I'm depressed because I don't have anyone to share my problems with. It's just me and my younger ones, no parents. We are starving. No help anywhere. Site jobs that sustains us is no longer available. we are hungry.
My line: Zero-nine-zero-seven-nine-three-five-eight-three-nine-zero
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MisteerConcord(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abi o. cheesy cheesy

Starboytwo:
Too late.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Queendera(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
love can keep marriage too
lols.

Marriage have no bearing on love. Love does not need to keep marriage. Love needs to be expressed that's all

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
davit:

It is not about it being valued. Most so called virgins emd up not able to have good sex after marriage.
Their husbands love it that way because they know she's inexperience and with time she will get to know

She won't make comparism between you and her ex because she was married a virgin
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by femmoy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh, virginity should be one of the major criteria a man should look at before deciding to marry any woman.. that’s her greatest asset/value.

And how do you confirm the virginity without engaging in premarital sex or you will marry no testing,only to discover that she lied to you?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by HellVictorinho7: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Queendera:
lols.

Marriage have no bearing on love. Love does not need to keep marriage. Love needs to be expressed that's all
love is not a must outside marriage or anything similar and marriage does not stop love angry lols 4 what
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by pansophist(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.

shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Eeghe(f): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Actually, you should have sexx before marriage👌🏾
One does not need to be told this if their love language was physical touch/intimacy sha cool

3 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!
sexual predators don dey show themselves o shocked

Once their antics has been exposed then it is suddenly arrant nonsense

How do you expect partners to be logical and make reasonable marital decisions without emotional sentiments or manipulations.abeg let's do things the godly way jare
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by ItisWell22(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.

💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by spiceadole: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

True talk.

Nothing reduces a lady's self esteem and prestige than premarital sex .I dated my husband close to a year before we got married.
No premarital sex .and I maintained it.
If you like..stay.
If you like..Go.
Many left but he stayed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by highchief1: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
If you die today you didn't die better than someone who died without having good food and sex. Y'all will end up in six feet

How you spend your life journey is what matter most in life after bro not sex, food, fashionista et al
so make I no live again
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
There is no point being in a premarital no sex relationship with a non-virgin.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by efficiencie(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:
"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Solomon Buchi

Nigerian relationship expert, Solomon Buchi, has said that premarital sex is not normal, IGBERETV reports.

In a Twitter post he made on Wednesday, March 22, the self-acclaimed life coach wrote;

https://twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi/status/1638488917958615044?t=9kJ3HyM0XbXhGmLxC1lobg&s=19

https://twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi/status/1638550303665451009?s=20

Of core relevance here is how we define "marriage". Many equate "marriage" with "wedding" but to me and according to the scriptures this is not true. If a man and a woman have agreed to be together and have commenced the process of bonding they are betrothed and the laws of marriage come into effect. Marriage starts at betrothal and that is why intercourse with a person who one is not betrothed to is tantamount to adultery according to the Bible. Hence sex before wedding is not necessarily sex before marriage. However the OP is correct. Sex before marriage destroys the mind, breaks down the boundaries that safeguards marriage and does not contribute positively to one's overall well-being.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
irunoko:
sexual predators don dey show themselves o shocked

so if an intelligent sane person want to have sex before marriage (with equally intelligent sane people), this is considered sexual predator in your world?!?!?!?! lol, what wont we read on NL!!!! i guess in your very small world, anyone indulging in premarital sex is a sexual predator.

Once their antics has been exposed then it is suddenly arrant nonsense

it is indeed ARRANT NONSENSE for anyone to come on NL and pretend that their views/opinion is the only way to live life. we are all different and if someone wants to have premarital sex then SO BE IT. who are you to dictate what others should do in their own private lives?! is premarital sex against the law in Nigeria?! the reason why so many indulge in premarital sex is because you religious people make NO DAMN SENSE!!!! you bring no valid point to this discussion but your outdated archaic holybook.

How do you expect partners to be logical and make reasonable marital decisions without emotional sentiments or manipulations.abeg let's do things the godly way jare

again, you do what you desire with your life, and let others do what they bloody please with theirs....the fact that you would wrongly believe that everyone is a religious brainwash fanatic being whose life is driven by their holybook and its archaic belief, is up to you and YOU ONLY!

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by cucumbar: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
What is even this marriage talk up and down sef? Do these people know that it’s not everyone that is interested in getting married? So I shouldn’t have sex if I decide that I don’t want to get married right?

Maybe God should have made the sexual instincts in humans dormant and reactive it only after you get married.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
spiceadole:

True talk.

Nothing reduces a lady's self esteem and prestige than premarital sex .I dated my husband close to a year before we got married.
No premarital sex .and I maintained it.
If you like..stay.
If you like..Go.
Many left but he stayed.
You are so right, it’s already happening in my life, I’ll tell them I won’t have sex from the beginning, some will think you are joking and you’ll eventually succumb but when they see you ain’t giving in, attitude will set in and before you know it, they’ll start messing up and that’s it. I can’t imagine ever having sex with someone that isn’t married to me, it’s been a long and difficult journey and I’m still standing strong. Choosing a life partner is one thing I’ll give my all in order not to make mistakes, I’m fine if that doesn’t make me woke. See how happy you are in marriage, I’m sure it won’t be the same if you’ve been sleeping around before marriage. Enjoy your marriage ma, you deserve it

4 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by mercy87(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sò called Christians are here criticising Buchi's statement. The Lord says You will answer to every idle word in this life and if you don't repent, in the life to come.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by kelspinall(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
life na choice
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Pat081: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
To my muslim brother and sister as we enter the season of ramadan,i pray to God Almighty answer all your prayers, supplications and grant you all your heart desires and wishes.. And also pls include all our leaders in your prayers so that God will gives them good wisdom to do the right things for all Nigerian irrespective of our tribe, religion and ethnic background.. Amen
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by tomdon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:
"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Solomon Buchi

Nigerian relationship expert, Solomon Buchi, has said that premarital sex is not normal, IGBERETV reports.

In a Twitter post he made on Wednesday, March 22, the self-acclaimed life coach wrote;

https://twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi/status/1638488917958615044?t=9kJ3HyM0XbXhGmLxC1lobg&s=19

This guy has health issues. Testosterone effect is hardly controllable
Which fuckíng lord. It's written by people who are trying to force their personal opinion on others

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Lobotomy02: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaybenugo:

Ok Buchi! cheesy
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by irunoko(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so if an intelligent sane person want to have sex before marriage (with equally intelligent sane people), this is considered sexual predator in your world?!?!?!?! lol, what wont we read on NL!!!! i guess in your very small world, anyone indulging in premarital sex is a sexual predator.

it is indeed ARRANT NONSENSE for anyone to come on NL and pretend that their views/opinion is the only way to live life. we are all different and if someone wants to have premarital sex then SO BE IT. who are you to dictate what others should do in their own private lives?! is premarital sex against the law in Nigeria?! the reason why so many indulge in premarital sex is because you religious people make NO DAMN SENSE!!!! you bring no valid point to this discussion but your outdated archaic holybook.

again, you do what you desire with your life, and let others do what they bloody please with theirs....the fact that you would wrongly believe that everyone is a religious brainwash fanatic being whose life is driven by their holybook and its archaic belief, is up to you and YOU ONLY!
if a man or woman cannot hold his penis Or vagina before marriage what is the guarantee that he would have sexual discipline when his or her partner is not around.no wonder the rate of married women sleeping with both bachelors and other people's husband has skyrocketed in a shameless way.how will you like it if your wife or girlfriend is fighting another woman because she caught you in the hotel with another woman.all this Yama Yama behaviour is because people just cannot follow what the Bible recommends as sexual purity.now everyone wants to show that they're wiser than God lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo) / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.