Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" (25630 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by JuanDeDios: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

see all these yeye religious fanatics, trying to shove their ARRANT NONSENSE views and opinion down our throat!

grin
Got ya, didn't I?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by didroon43: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
That guy na CAPrisonne. Him dey always cap.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
irunoko:
if a man or woman cannot hold his penis Or vagina before marriage what is the guarantee that he would have sexual discipline when his or her partner is not around?

A) a person having premarital sex does NOT mean they cant hold themselves....it simply means that they live their lives under different rules/opinion, than your religious views. just because your holybook dictates that you people should live in a certain way, doesnt mean EVERY HUMAN BEING on earth should live like you religious people. some people WANT to have have sex before marriage, thats their own wishes and they have the right to do so. there is no law against it.
B) who cares about marital disciplines?! who made you judge and jury on the type of lives that people should live?!
C) many men/women who got married as virgins became some of the biggest whoring people on earth. virginity means nothing in the eyes of being disciplined in marriage.

no wonder the rate of married women sleeping with both bachelors and other people's husband has skyrocketed in a shameless way.
...and i guess, you can see in your crystal ball that the only people who cheat in marriages are people who indulged in premarital sex, abi?! lol

how will you like it if your wife or girlfriend is fighting another woman because she caught you in the hotel with another woman.all this Yama Yama behaviour is because people just cannot follow what the Bible recommends as sexual purity.now everyone wants to show that they're wiser than God lipsrsealed

are you talking about the same holybook where plenty plenty highly respected religious men indulged in premarital sex and where not punished by your god?!?!?!? was Abraham, king David and/or king Solomon married to all the biatches that they had sex with and/or impregnated?!?!?
LET ME EDUCATE YOU: the rules of your bible are very simple: so long as you dont fukc married women, you can have sex with anybody you like before and/or after marriage! thus why the only one of the above men i mentionned that was punished by your god , is because he slept with ONE married woman, and none of them were ever punished or viewed as sinner by your god/bible.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by sojayy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh, virginity should be one of the major criteria a man should look at before deciding to marry any woman.. that’s her greatest asset/value.

Says a man who has disvirgin dozens of innocent girls...... who'll marry those girls?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
"Mate like a dog 🐕"

Lolzzzzz 🤣

For me the main reason to talk against sex before marriage and sex outside marriage is only for spiritual reason, keeping God's law.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by irunoko(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

A) a person having premarital sex does NOT mean they cant hold themselves....it simply means that they live their lives under different rules/opinion, than your religious views. just because your holybook dictates that you people should live in a certain way, doesnt mean EVERY HUMAN BEING on earth should live like you religious people. some people WANT to have have sex before marriage, thats their own wishes and they have the right to do so. there is no law against it.
B) who cares about marital disciplines?! who made you judge and jury on the type of lives that people should live?!
C) many men/women who got married as virgins became some of the biggest whoring people on earth. virginity means nothing in the eyes of being disciplined in marriage.

...and i guess, you can see in your crystal ball that the only people who cheat in marriages are people who indulged in premarital sex, abi?! lol

are you talking about the same holybook where plenty plenty highly respected religious men indulged in premarital sex and where not punished by your god?!?!?!? was Abraham, king David and/or king Solomon married to all the biatches that they had sex with and/or impregnated?!?!?
LET ME EDUCATE YOU: the rules of your bible are very simple: so long as you dont fukc married women, you can have sex with anybody you like before and/or after marriage! thus why the only one of the above men i mentionned that was punished by your god , is because he slept with ONE married woman, and none of them were ever punished or viewed as sinner by your god/bible.
don't blaspheme o.the stories in the Bible are for believers to LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES of the fathers of faith so we don't suffer similar consequences.tbe stories were not written to copy their wrong doings and errors but to live a life that brings glory to god.now look at David who married several women and his eyes were still entering the wife of one of his workers swimming jeje on her own in the pool.the consequences of his promiscuity was that since that moment his home was never at peace,his son raped his daughter, everywhere was pandemony

Solomon too married many women and had several concubines but at the end of the day he regretted his actions and said all of that is vanity

Meanwhile the Bible imight be an ancient book but it is very TIMELESS and even solves 21st century issues
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
irunoko:
don't blaspheme o.the stories in the Bible are for believers to LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES of the fathers of faith so we don't suffer similar consequences.tbe stories were not written to copy their wrong doings and errors but to live a life that brings glory to god.now look at David who married several women and his eyes were still entering the wife of one of his workers swimming jeje on her own in the pool.the consequences of his promiscuity was that since that moment his home was never at peace,his son raped his daughter, everywhere was pandemony

Solomon too married many women and had several concubines but at the end of the day he regretted his actions and said all of that is vanity

Meanwhile the Bible imight be an ancient book but it is very TIMELESS and even solves 21st century issues

again EDUCATE YOURSELF ON YOUR "TIMELESS" HOLYBOOK so i dont have to do it for you.... king David was only punished because he slept with a "married woman" aka bath Sheba! for all the hundreds of single biatches that he was bedding, he was never seen as a sinner nor was his premarital sex viewed as something wrong. Abraham was married to ONE woman only, but had 8 children by 3 different women (Sarah, Hagar, keturah). again, your "timeless" holybook gladly accept premarital sex with single women, FACT!

...but now you wanna come here and play holier than thou because people are doing the same thing, lol...you bunch of religious hypocrites.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by incentive: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!

Hope you haven't corrupt yourself and as well indirectly want to corrupt others.

Tell the audience what is good about premarital sex. will you boldly tell your daughter or son to engage in that? If no, don't corrupt other people's children and if yes, suite yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
incentive:
Hope you haven't corrupt yourself and as well indirectly want to corrupt others.

Tell the audience what is good about premarital sex. will you boldly tell your daughter or son to engage in that? If no, don't corrupt other people's children and if yes, suite yourself

do i really have to repeat myself?!?!?!? my below answers are very simple to understand:

MrBrownJay1:

whatever works for you... if you wanna keep yourself til marriage then so be it, but dont try to shove your way of life down people's throat as if this is the only way to live life.
- many are indulging in premarital sex and are perfectly happy with their choices....
- many out there will not get married in this lifetime, thus premarital sex is perfect for them.
- many people out there dont believe in marriage, therefore premarital sex is perfectly fine for them too.
- many people know that the odds of becoming a single mother is just the same as the odds of being a widowed mother or a divorced mother.
- many married women are equally catching STDs from their cheating husbands, should they now not get married because of that?
- many married women are having abortion, should they now avoid getting married because of that?!.

just because it aint for you, does NOT mean that it is the same for everyone. open your mind!
MrBrownJay1:
there are many ways to educate people, but giving them only one sided narrow minded views is counter productive.
- instead of telling them that premarital sex is bad, educate them of the possible outcome of such action.
- instead of telling them that premarital sex is bad, teach them how to do it the right way and protect themselves.
- instead of looking down on premarital sex, try to understand why some do indulge in such act.
- remember, if someone wants to have premarital sex and/or no sex before marriage, nothing you say here will change that.

as for my children, i teach them about the dangers of having sex (whether before or after marriage) so that they fully understand the consequences of doing such act. but, if they wanna do it before marriage, so be it, and if they want to wait until marriage to have sex, so be it.
here is a simple clue: if your child wants to have sex before marriage, NOTHING you do or say will change that. so instead of trying to brainwash people online, why dont you people on how to protect themselves the right way if/when indulging in such act?!

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Neoteny7: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
micxwell:

cheesy Are you an Animal??

We're all animals
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by imagrg(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
You nor well at all.

My friend who didn't do testing, ended up marrying a woman that has preek! grin
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by imagrg(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
I have another good friend who married a choir mistress at the Redeemed Church in my area. It was a no-sex-before-marriage thing. Less than six months later they divorced.
Reason:
Husband discovered that she had a borehole between her legs! What was more? Her kpekus had a pungent odour.
This is not hearsay. It happened to a young man very close to me.
If the guy had done testing he wouldn'thave lost money marrying a gutter lady.
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by sweetrace(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh, virginity should be one of the major criteria a man should look at before deciding to marry any woman.. that’s her greatest asset/value.

Very true. Virginity should be a major criteria that couples should look out for before marriage… that’s one of their greatest asset or value to each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by faithfull18(f): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
C'est fini
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by blahc007: 3:04am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.
True example of my neighbor....it got to a point, she had to open up to me that she married the guy, because baba Sabi the game....but now she don tire, the real man he married don manifest....em de colet wotowoto for the guy hand.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
From taste to damage, women are mostly at the receiving end of this
we nor dey damage anytin dia!
we dey thrust am in small-small then leave am intact as we meet am!
cool
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by razible5384(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Villa12:
What is the difference between someone who died as a virgin and the other died as a non virgin? Please what's the difference?

What's the difference between a rich man who died and a poor wretched man please?

They will all end up in six feet bro. Nothing special in this life
you've got a very weird an laid back mindset.....that of a defeatist. There's nothing as sweet an satisfying as success. living with the knowledge that you've given your all an made a name in whatever field of life you've chosen. Thrust me, the society an your children will forever immortalize you an your name will always make way for them far when ur gone. Never pray to die poor bro, cos you'll be taged a loser
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Rapture4real(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Premarital sex will blind your eyes to the faults and red flags in the relationship. You will continue under the yoke of soul tie and lust which you mistaken as love and marry a witch or someone that will destroy your destiny. It takes away joy from home and brings hatred. A time comes in marriage when you need to refrain from intimacy,-sickness, travel etc. If you don't have self control, how will you cope?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Villa12(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2023
razible5384:
you've got a very weird an laid back mindset.....that of a defeatist. There's nothing as sweet an satisfying as success. living with the knowledge that you've given your all an made a name in whatever field of life you've chosen. Thrust me, the society an your children will forever immortalize you an your name will always make way for them far when ur gone. Never pray to die poor bro, cos you'll be taged a loser
Your point implies that an average Nigerians should resort to crime to make it right because even in the developed world there are poor people not to talk of developing country like Nigeria where more than 70% of her population are poor. I personally believe not everyone will be rich, also not everyone will die poor

Riches or poverty doesn't matter after life. What matters is the life you live before death. If you believe in heaven and hell then you'd understand riches or poverty doesn't matter after life.

I also believe good name is better than riches. Once you live a descent life before death then i see no crime you committed. Your children can also move freely in the society. There are lots of riches whose source of wealth is questionable. There are lots of riches whose children couldn't maintain the wealth. There are lots of riches whose society are scared to associate with. I can always go on and on.

Money is good but doesn't matter or count in life after. Your lifestyle is what matter in life after

Riches and poverty will all end up in 6 feet. Your way of life will determine who wears the crown
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Tayorshd2(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!

God bless u jàre make d idiot they spill nonesence....
Make I go marry borehole for house mtheew
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by SPAMBOX7: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Allow me be hypocrite in peace please
Ok biitch smiley
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Janosky: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Very correct.
It may also affect a man too, dating a lady for 4 or 8 years without getting to the altar.
Why?

There is a word the Americans use to describe it--
'Di*k*kmatize.'

Only God can deliver you from this addictive menace, clear your head & get you to think straight & focus on Godly standard for marital success.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Ndleabilli: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sex before marriage is fun...

Contact us today let us design your websites
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by deanoffaculty: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I strongly disagree with you on this. Are you trying to tell us here that ladies who doesn't engage in premarital sex end up with good men? False!!
Don't forget that sex is a mutual thing and it's for mature minds. This is the aspect some pastors will never tell you in church or Imam in mosque, even when they enjoyed it before marriage. This is the more reason sex in not meant for kids cos they don't have matured mind to handle it. God created urge, feelings,drive for sex and it is meant to be enjoyed. If you are disciplined enough to handle sex with your partner before marriage, you've done well. On the other hand if you can't hold yourself, please obey your mind. We don't have equal grace when it comes to premarital sex. This is the more reason why so many "christian singles" masturbates secretly because of 1001 dos and don'ts they hear in religious places. That does not implies that those who have premarital sex are sinners and those who don't have it are saints. Sin has no category .....all sins are SIN!!! Mind you, God didn't create man as Angels, He created them as Humans. How would you explain the mystery that the lineage of Rahab the prostitute produced Jesus Christ?
It is hypocrisy to see sex before marriage as sin, meanwhile you tell lies, you backbite, you steal, you kill, etc .....and you see all these as "normal sin".

You no fit buy shoe for market and you no go wear if the shoe go size you.
If you are strong enough to zip-up before marriage, kudos to you. If your body dey do you gizgiz.......obey your mind!

Cheers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by DonroxyII: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are Over thinking ... !
Calm down ....

Everyone should do what they can handle and Someone Experience is not Universal nor Absolute truth for Others ....

If you are an Emotional type someone that think with Deep Emotions You might find sex too deep and any slight nastiness from your partner can Messed you up Emotionally ...

Some people see sex as just two adults having fun like ludo, chess, video games .... like rubbing hands ... no Emotions no nothing ... just like hunger dey catch me and I wan Chop..I'm feeling thirsty I wan drink water ..... I'm Konjified I wan Fvck ...

What's happened there about is a no issue ....

An Average African is an Extremist Genetically because we are adapted to Putting Much Extra Efforts in getting Basic Beauty of Life Done and This has Messed Us Up Mentally that we Don't See anything from Normal Perspectives anymore but Paranormal which also gives birth to Accusing Village People for Your Own Stupidities Instead of Facilitating Changes ....

African are too Spiritual thus too Emotional and Sex would Messed up an Average African !

Thus, An Average African should keep off Premarital Sex because Sex is not Ordinary to Someone Operating from Extremism Tendencies especially the Emotional debris and Evils in Sexual Intercourse might be too much for an African to Maturedly Handled coupled with Struggles to Breakthrough Nature .

Avoid Being Messed Up join the normal Daily Family and Street Messed Ups ....!

Many Well to do Peeps don't usually have this experiences though ...

Riches Clears Many Poverty Shenanigans !
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are Over thinking ... !
Calm down ....

Everyone should do what they can handle and Someone Experience is not Universal nor Absolute truth for Others ....

If you are an Emotional type someone that think with Deep Emotions You might find sex too deep and any slight nastiness from your partner can Messed you up Emotionally ...

Some people see sex as just two adults having fun like ludo, chess, video games .... like rubbing hands ... no Emotions no nothing ... just like hunger dey catch me and I wan Chop..I'm feeling thirsty I wan drink water ..... I'm Konjified I wan Fvck ...

What's happened there about is a no issue ....

An Average African is an Extremist Genetically because we are adapted to Putting Much Extra Efforts in getting Basic Beauty of Life Done and This has Messed Us Up Mentally that we Don't See anything from Normal Perspectives anymore but Paranormal which also gives birth to Accusing Village People for Your Own Stupidities Instead of Facilitating Changes ....

African are too Spiritual thus too Emotional and Sex would Messed up an Average African !

Thus, An Average African should keep off Premarital Sex because Sex is not Ordinary to Someone Operating from Extremism Tendencies especially the Emotional debris and Evils in Sexual Intercourse might be too much for an African to Maturedly Handled coupled with Struggles to Breakthrough Nature .

Avoid Being Messed Up join the normal Daily Family and Street Messed Ups ....!

Many Well to do Peeps don't usually have this experiences though ...

Riches Clears Many Poverty Shenanigans !
I think we are all different, and I can’t ever see sex as just having fun. You write so well by the way. Lots of intelligent guys on this forum. How was your day?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by DonroxyII: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think we are all different, and I can’t ever see sex as just having fun. You write so well by the way. Lots of intelligent guys on this forum. How was your day?
Yes, We are all Different from different Backgrounds, Brought up and Maturities....

You can Depending on the guy handling You:

But for now You Can't Because of the Philosophies and Principles Engineering the Maturities that Brought You Up Coupled with Your DNA(Your Parental Chemical Build Up Transferred to You that Makes Your Original Self):

I'm Fine, How are You too ... Don't have sex oo Because the Nasty Aftermath is dirty and evil for Emotional Person grin
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
Yes, We are all Different from different Backgrounds, Brought up and Maturities....

You can Depending on the guy handling You:

But for now You Can't Because of the Philosophies and Principles Engineering the Maturities that Brought You Up Coupled with Your DNA(Your Parental Chemical Build Up Transferred to You that Makes Your Original Self):

I'm Fine, How are You too ... Don't have sex oo Because the Nasty Aftermath is dirty and evil for Emotional Person grin
grin grin thank you. But sex is only evil outside marriage, we can have plenty of it in marriage
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by DonroxyII: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin thank you. But sex is only evil outside marriage, we can have plenty of it in marriage
grin ... That's Your Emotional Blocks Again ...

Sex can also Be evil in Marriage with an Irresponsible Man grin

The simple answer is Pray to God and Only Delve into What You can Handle .. Once it's beyond your Maturities take a Step Back grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... That's Your Emotional Blocks Again ...

Sex can also Be evil in Marriage with an Irresponsible Man grin

The simple answer is Pray to God and Only Delve into What You can Handle .. Once it's beyond your Maturities take a Step Back grin
You are right

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right
grin ... grin .. Right Kwa ... Panso Wife grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is So Boring / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.