Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" (25641 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Putting Up With This Character For Goodness's Sake???? Not Fun / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Moniya4Real(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Another sexually-frustrated soul on rampage.
😂😂😂
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Isabi4lov: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
He's right on this but not for Nigerians grin grin , they must test to avoid pin charger grin
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by descarado: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Another sexually-frustrated soul on rampage.
He is suffering from midlife crises and i think he is gaybrielcheesy
He go dey awright cheesy
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Tell that to some men who only go about looking for Sex.

Reason Brothels and Motels are lucrative business ventures in this part of the world.

A business will only thrive when it's has steady track record of returning customers.

I always say it that a Man who sleeps around before marriage will always sleep around even after marriage.

Marriage no dey cure fornication.

So women that have sex before marriage dont sometimes go behind their husbands back to Bleep their ex? Dey play..oya stay single if you're a afraid of a man cheating on you
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by micxwell(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Neoteny7:
Marriage is man's invention.

Sex is a normal biological function, same as eating.

Animals don't bother with marriage, they just fukk the nearest female.

Are animals going to hell, then?
cheesy Are you an Animal??

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by descarado: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
system21:
I pity anyone dating Nigeria girl without sex she will use you do yeye.
He's right somehow marriage just like relationship is not all about sex it comes with a huge responsibility.
Go and look for money.
Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by HomeTutorsPro: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Relationship expert my left nostril!.
This simp that was begging oloshos for money is now forming relationship expert.
Nonsense that is not on nairaland does not exist.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
if marriage is not for you then you should look out for those whose believe about marriage alligns with yours not impregnating young innocent girls at the course of premarital sex. More than half of our population are illiterate and they need to be educated on this subject matter. If you know marriage isn't an option for you then you should go look for someone who has the same believe with yours to rock together not destroying someone's life with premarital sex which often lead to unwanted pregnancy, young girls dropping out of school, STD, reckless abortion, death et al

Define your relationship from the very first date. Not going about having sex without marriage

there are many ways to educate people, but giving them only one sided narrow minded views is counter productive.
- instead of telling them that premarital sex is bad, educate them of the possible outcome of such action.
- instead of telling them that premarital sex is bad, teach them how to do it the right way and protect themselves.
- instead of looking down on premarital sex, try to understand why some do indulge in such act.
- remember, if someone wants to have premarital sex and/or no sex before marriage, nothing you say here will change that.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by descarado: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
EriMma1:

See how you're tearing yourself apart because of 5 mins madness.

And you never partook of such madness?

Na your type dey knack shit hole and close mouth.
Wash woman pant and come online to form kinkon.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by KarinaSlim(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

So women that have sex before marriage dont sometimes go behind their husbands back to Bleep their ex? Dey play..oya stay single if you're a afraid of a man cheating on you

The post pain u becos u are guilty grin

And how many women? What's ur statistics? None!!!

Compare that to the thousands of married men disgracing themselves and their poor wives at home becos they can't control themselves.

They must taste outside soup. It sadding.

It must be a curse!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Moniya4Real(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Persephone1:
He is right especially intimacy without sex. Most marriages /relationship these days lack that. At some point you begin to wonder what these people have / do together without sex .

He is right on this!

I beggi! That’s how my exwife would be telling me is it food” meanwhile , found out one Yoruba actor whose wife just left her ws shgging her. Come to think of it - if that place Block, like no hole to put your thing in a woman. How many people will even bother to get married?

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by SPAMBOX7: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.
Say that to yourself angry
Chief advisors online. Hypocrites offline

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrAgbako: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He's right , premarital sex has never been good, it'll mess you up as a lady and you won't be able to know the right man for you. Premarital sex is the major reason why most women end up with bad men.
but u women like chopping men money. If u can chop money at any age be ready to pay with sex. If u don't want sex don't chop any man money simple
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
KarinaSlim:

The post pain u becos u are guilty grin

And how many women? What's ur statistics? None!!!

Compare that to the thousands of married men disgracing themselves and their poor wives at home becos they can't control themselves.

They must taste outside soup. It sadding.

It must be a curse!!!

Oya tor go and beat them now..like I said stay single if you're afraid if being cheated on kiss
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by pocom35: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
illuminutty:
This simp, rest!

Any sex between two consenting adults is their business.

God will only ask you about your own consensual fornications, and not mine. Neither will he ask me about yours.

So you can't tell me which sex is wrong or right. Na still the same toto and amu, the only difference is the title.

Moreover, the most important thing and end goal of every fornication is to achieve the motive behind it for each of the partner involved - money, promotion, children, love, vacation, relief of stress, fun, iphone, revenge, or whatever is the tangible and abstract motive behind such a biological act between such willing partners.

Stop gaslighting people for committing the same sin as you in a different way.

Sense will not kill you cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Say that to yourself angry
Chief advisors online. Hypocrites offline
Allow me be hypocrite in peace please
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Bethyholsontin: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!
You're very stupid... what have you achieved with the useless life you're living?.. No matter how beautiful you paint it, immorality is evil
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Emma1Oj(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How will you know if your partner is sexually active and all her or his body features are real?
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Emma1Oj(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
ibkayee:
This topic again
you shld know anything "sex' dey sweet to talk Abt.
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
This scammer
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bethyholsontin:
You're very stupid... what have you achieved with the useless life you're living?.. No matter how beautiful you paint it, immorality is evil
JuanDeDios:

See the way this young man is attacking Solo. Nigeria should have a law criminalising posts like this. Have we strayed so far from God?!

see all these yeye religious fanatics, trying to shove their ARRANT NONSENSE views and opinion down our throats!

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
4 mkt wey I wan buy, I no go taste am 1st?
angry
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

4 mkt wey I wan buy, I no go taste am 1st?
angry
From taste to damage, women are mostly at the receiving end of this

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by jayred: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sex comes because of love you say? So people that sex olosho are in love or olosho loves you that is why she is having sex with her clients? My brother what is wrong is wrong, don't try and justify pre-marital sex or fornication.
Queendera:
You do understand marriage does not add any "sugar" to sex?

Try two people who don't love each other, let them get married and have sex and see if there will be any love.

Sex happens because of love. Love doesn't happen because of sex.

So why so much emphasis on sex?

Marriage is a archaic and dying institution. Anyone who is open minded can see it.

Fewer and fewer people are willing to get married and it'll continue to decline as the years go by.

Can't imagine why something as gathering of people and eating food is significant to sex.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Spanki(f): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Shut your dirty mouth! Jesus our Lord and saviour was born outta wedlock! Nonsensical idealogies!!!

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by JuanDeDios: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
- it may not be normal "to you", but it is to many people out there.
- if you want to date without sex then so be it, other would prefer dating WITH sex
- premarital sex is a great way to prepare you for marriage, just as much as being a virgin until marriage is.
- what works for Jide may not work for Tunde. to each their own life.

so why dont you live YOUR own life, and let others live THEIRS!
See the way this young man is attacking Solo. Nigeria should have a law criminalising posts like this. Have we strayed so far from God?!
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by remsonik(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Premarital sex is bad, I have been celibate for a long time and I will still keep it till I walk into my marriage.

A man wants to date me and I said no sex till marriage and a year after he got married he still came back to me begging for a relationship is that one not a senseless idiot. I hate sex and any relationship with sex for me there's no love

2 Likes

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by transient123(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
post=121977429:
Hmmmmmm, this is deep,

Only the wise ones know this is true, hard truth!!

We Rise!!!

Yea, only the wise ones will cope with such bomb, others in the other side will foam and get roasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by JagabanBorgu: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Villa12:
All these are not caused through marital sex. There are factors that causes these aforementioned but not marital sex

Pride
Ego
Economy factors (poverty, nature of job)
Social factors
Family and friends influence
Lack of understanding
Absence of love
Domestic violence
Cheat
Immaturity et al

Marital sex isn't responsible for all what you mentioned please
These factors u listed are also d reason for d effects of pre marital sex u mentioned.
I am not a campaigner for pre marital sex, the too much emphasis laid on it is my problem like those things u listed don't happen in marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by BePrepared: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

So u can be reasonable like this and you are supporting Tinubu
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Great thoughts
Re: "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" by remsonik(f): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emma1Oj:
How will you know if your partner is sexually active and all her or his body features are real?
Oh a woman's body is not for testing. Is it with sex alone that she's sexually active and all her body features are real. Why can't she go for a full body examination and health officials are able to check all parts of her body and she presents the result to you. You marry her and romance her and enjoy your marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.