Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States (71681 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Venom11(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"
Is Ngige a thief... Reference 👆
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by cktheluckyman: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi na Mr Giwa, a shopkeeper, he will be in court till 2031 when Tinubu will hand over back to the north. If he is still alive because he will be 78 then, he will watch the north hand-over back to a formidable south-south candidate, which Yoruba will support massively. May power not come to this igbos. They are bad omen to Nigeria. His presidency, your birth right? The idiot lost an election, rather than learn, he started gathering lies and irrelevant information, just to waste the time of the Judiciary. Anyway, lawyers will eat. I love Atiku, he is back in Anambra. Na igbo president wan committ suicide.

https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08

This was how we had 95% in Anambra,94% in Enugu,88% in Abia,80% in Ebonyi and 77% in Imo.
Useless man, wey no get shame. OBIROGUE, OBILIE,Peter Obi. Igbo's in america have started crusade now, running curses on Nigeria and other tribes and president elect.
These people are desperados and may Nigeria leadership never come to you, failure Obi and his hoodlums .

https://twitter.com/HauwaAllahbura/status/1638522667723620359?t=QPwyzZr1jQGfbVlzK0rvBw&s=08
Lol you obviously don't know that the electoral act was amended to force the courts to ensure the entire judicial process is concluded within six months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by cktheluckyman: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
blacksam01:
am disappointed in Obi that he didn't dispute the result from Anambra, he should have gone round to see what happened in Anambra...

see, ppl reminding themselves of the obligation to go and vote..infact u could rob a full estate on that day as the town state was empty and all went tto the polling station...iber hit 1million in Anambra ,he just doesn't know
Please what exactly happened in Anambra?
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Allisgud: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Druggie no mind to bribe bvas machine manufacturer,bribe the tipex supplier,even want to double obi lawyer fees just to be president

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by popesco123: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are calling the name of God in vein, you are bringing more destruction to yourself and generation. Read my comment again. I only ask you to assess your conscience if you support fraudulent election. But all the same keep on wrestling with your conscience.

uote author=ejimatic post=121982332]. We reject what you said in Jesus name. You are not Obi and you can never be Obi . Apart from that ,my comment is not for you so I wonder why you are taking it personal. I don't like abusing people but with yiur foolishness and frustration that run in your family,if I reply you YOU WIL COMMIT SUCIDE! You and who ? Ti aja ba n siwin o ma n moju olowo e ni o! I decree this evening by the power of God that you and your entire generation WILL DIE MISERABLY.So shall it be ! I apologise to my friends for my outburst. [/quote]
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by youngpresidooo: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Erickymania:
What pain me most is the inclusion of Kwara State in his list. Obi Obii Obiii, how could you think you had more votes in Kwara of all places when you were literally not on ground in my state. I mean, you were no where to be found. I headly see Obi's posters not to talk of billboard in the street of Ilorin the state capital.
if you can't read call someone to help you. He said overvoting

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by easiaq(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
This man is hallucinating did Tinubu win in Katsina,kaduna,gombe and plateau as he mention

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by cktheluckyman: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yenny4real:
grin grin grin can't just stop laughing at this man, if not did he think he will win in kwara state? Who know him there? Shola kafinta has ate your money even apologize for following you and you didn't see it as red light? A state your kinsmen has been spreading fake news that Fulani has taken over. In fact the shikini vote you got there was rigged for you. Don't mind bingos coating me oo
Oga cool down make case start fess.btw there is no where in the petition he claimed to have won Those states .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
vicdom:
sad
The drugie is as good as gone already shocked

Mumu keyamo will come here to talk rubbish as if he knows law

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by cktheluckyman: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
easiaq:
This man is hallucinating did Tinubu win in Katsina,kaduna,gombe and plateau as he mention
That still does not mean his votes were not stolen and added to that of Tinubu in those states

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
na back to biafra of death be that....
cownunu don see chumchin....

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Pabloma: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Helgreenluv(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
vicdom:
sad
The drugie is as good as gone already shocked
You mean your Dad is a drugie?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by IfnobeGod20: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
buharitill2023:
Hahahaha

And atiku forensic analysis will also show he has the highest number of lawful vote,
No be juju be that,
Or forensic analysis has turned to miracle Wonder,

I don't know how the same forensic analysis will prove two losers winner at the same time,

The 21 states were both rigged and won by obi and atiku,
Some of you refused to grow up and understand simple arithmetic. This has been the outcry since the conduct of the presidential election, that APC manipulated the results to favour its. There were votes suppression, reducing the votes of LP and they add it to APC in most of the states. In many instances also, they inflated the votes for APC but forgotten that BVAS are in use for this election.
You people eyes will clear when the firework began in court. Even PDP attested that LP votes were reduced in many states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Helgreenluv(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
Pablo Escobar was the richest man in the whole south America but he never ruled Colombia as president.
Elchapo as rich and tough as he was never ruled mexico.
It's only in Nigeria that a drug baron is pushing to be our president and some idiots who have no ambition are supporting him. How would the world look at us ? God forbid. A drug baron can NEVER be our president
You are as dumb as an ass. Your parents wasted their resources in sending you to school. You don't have any sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Ikea81: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
PO wom the election clean and clear. His mandate should be returned, so at least Nigerians can understand the fraud that have been going on in the fuel subsidy and other channels of looting that have kept Nigerians poor for years.

Anybody fighting against PO, thunder go fire your yansh. No go better for you and your family. You go born 5 imbe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Simplythebest: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
U are suffering from poverty. Are u guys not the one that ask him to go to court. Which national security are u fullish talking about. When you guys are rigging the election u didn't no it was national security issue. Keep talking trash thinking agbero and thuggery is job. We know where we are waiting fpr u guys ewu
Tinubuwins2023e:
I think Peter Obi is a mad man and a threat to national security.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Bimpe29: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
What a joke! Mentioning Kwara and other Northern States is really a big joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by tsdarkside(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Some of you refused to grow up and understand simple arithmetic. This has been the outcry since the conduct of the presidential election, that APC manipulated the results to favour its. There were votes suppression, reducing the votes of LP and they add it to APC in most of the states. In many instances also, they inflated the votes for APC but forgotten that BVAS are in use for this election.
You people eyes will clear when the firework began in court. Even PDP attested that LP votes were reduced in many states.

haha....you wan tell me a igbo won majority votes in the north....
if you would have said atiku,okay....
but obi....??
bwahahahaha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by sukkot: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
What even makes this man think he won all those states.... It's obvious that this Obi is desperately after this president post and the truth is that people like him doesn't have something good to offer but to achieve his selfish interest
thats how he did in anambra, he fought ngige to death. people are thinking this man must really have lots of ideas because of his fighting intensity . so they gave him the mandate. what did he do ? plunged anambra to poverty

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by PecE2Make: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi go show una pepper.
Tinubu don run as I speak to you now.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Segzy19: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lawyers are wicked sha🤔

See how they are deceiving this man!

Eyah!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Babaibe: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Lol you obviously don't know that the electoral act was amended to force the courts to ensure the entire judicial process is concluded within six months?
Are you not going to ICJ again? You will use the remaining seven plus years there. Biafra vs Nigeria. Mungun

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
God be with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by excanny: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
future riggers of elections in Nigeria will think twice next time.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Princewell2012:

He know what he is doing, he wanted to take them by a surprise.
ngige can explain better wetin him eyes see
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by Emma1Oj(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
grin

This 2023 elections have taught me many lessons. One is Never steal from a stingy man, he go pursue you woto woto until you release him property

Now I understand what Ngige meant by "Tinubu don't rejoice yet, only me can explain what I passed through in the hands of Obi in Anambra State"
Lol...
Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by IfnobeGod20: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Erickymania:
What pain me most is the inclusion of Kwara State in his list. Obi Obii Obiii, how could you think you had more votes in Kwara of all places when you were literally not on ground in my state. I mean, you were no where to be found. I headly see Obi's posters not to talk of billboard in the street of Ilorin the state capital.
Some of you just have comprehension problem. Please where did you see in the petition that says he won Kwara? The petition focused on votes manipulations and suppression. You see that he is even challenging three states he won because they still suppressed his votes there.
You people should read and understand before disgracing yourself as a learned person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by emerged01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Someone posted this news on Twitter,I thought it was a joke. I will agree with him if he had mention only river state but mention states in West and North shows Obi is a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

in lagos they rejected another igbo....
nna men....
let the matter rest and allow people to forget all the insults your tribe said....

they rejected yoruba because they were not supporting apc. leave a this deception.

they told igbos they can vote only if they will vote apc. it that not madness.

if u don't like igbos that's ur prerogative bt don't force it on everybody or against the law.

some white don't like blacks u call them racists bt here doing same shit to another tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.