Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God (6152 Views)

Finally Rented My Apartment After Squatting For 2 Years On Campus / I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2023
I SEE YOUR BOOKS,YOU ARE INDEED DETERMINED TO SUCCEED.
YOUR ENDURANCE PAID OFF,GOD BLESS YOUR HUSSLE.DONT DO CRIME THOUGH, STAY POSITIVE,YOU ARE DOING WELL! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2023
kelspinall:
God be with you.... amen

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by UYEMDO35(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2023
narite:

Predicament! Predicament! Predicament! I have never come across anyone in life who have not been ordained with predicament. What I have realized between those who rises above it and those who were limited by it is that; one do not see predicament even though it is there, it is standing right in their very face but they are just not bothered. In fact, they believe what happening around them is the reason why they will succeed. Why the other all they see is limitations, they keep sinking and never try to swim, never enjoying the sinking moment, out of fear.

Truly, in life; some of us are emotionally, mentally equipped to see obstacles, limitations as something fun and a sort challenge to make us better while some people are not just made for this but it can be learn. It not what people see, say, feel or think about us in life that will determine the probability of attaining what we want in life, it is only the things we feel, think about ourselves that decides where we will be.

While others are seeing you sinking, what do you see? Do you also see your sinking? Or Do you see yourself as having fun and trying to get out of the water. The other thing people tends to get the wrong idea in life is the belief that they needed someone, a huge resources, been brilliant, to succeed in life. I laughed at this all the time. Yes! This things might give you a head start in life but they do not guarantee you will ever get there, in fact; they all might even be taken away from you and given to someone else.

The only thing you need in life to succeed is just one single thing. A DESIRE!!!! That is having a burning willingness to succeed, you are willing to start from wherever you are, with whatever you have and doing whatever you can find to do, how little it is does not really matter, I will emphasize on this again, How little it is does not matter! How little it is does not matter! I will repeat this one more time. How little, insignificant it is does not matter!

Start from somewhere, anywhere, do it with all your strength, no sorry; do it with all your heart, find something you can do with all your heart no matter how small and meaningless it is...even if it is free..Do it. Pls, be naive enough like a child to believe what I am saying to you. Do this and watch the work of the universe. I wish you the best.

Thanks for your kind words, sir. I'm deeply honoured. Your words has really motivated me.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by emmyluizzz: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2023
Baba send me your account number... Make I send you small something

I like hard working guys.. God will see you through

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by UYEMDO35(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
wahahlawahala:
na cos u never ready o.. but still I won't advice u to rush am.. street no dey smile, Nigeria of today no b Nigeria of yesterday.. but regardless u fit still hustle hard for papa house dey save ..
Thanks for your useful advise.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Thank you o bro

7039786816 palmpay

I appreciate
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
how much do you rent?? im planning next year to rent also
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Allisgud: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations on ur blowing
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Olumighty123(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Benvu:

Tomorrow you and your people will start saying rubbish about Yoruba and Lagos State. Lagos has changed your family history, do well to be thankful to Yoruba people for their hospitality instead of trying to claim their land and insult them

Chey na must make una turn everything to tribal war? I don tire to dey read the same tribal BS all the time. For y'all mental health, make una quit abeg, OP, if you need all this nylon type of curtain, do well to let me know. I have 2 Windows and about 2 doors I'm not using.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by flyinnizam(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Canniggia:
Words can't explain how happy ifeel at this achievement in my life.I don suffer o.Which kind work I never do for this Lagos? Omo

I've squatted with friends that wanted to turn me to slave houseboy grin,i've slept in shops and so many things to survive but i give God the glory oo.

I was very lucky to find a room the former occupant left the fan(though its not working) and a foam(bed bugs are there)but i will use it that way.i bought insecticide 300 and mackintosh 800.I used white wrapper with pegs as curtain for the window.I dey really happy with this my win.I don too suffer.Celebrate me nairalanders
I need a lagos house agent
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by LocalStandard1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Canniggia:

Hmmm
I used insecticides bro

Boil very hot water and put in all areas of the foam, I think hat will do good. Then put it outside to dry.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by bahdpersona(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Canniggia:
Words can't explain how happy ifeel at this achievement in my life.I don suffer o.Which kind work I never do for this Lagos? Omo

I've squatted with friends that wanted to turn me to slave houseboy grin,i've slept in shops and so many things to survive but i give God the glory oo.

I was very lucky to find a room the former occupant left the fan(though its not working) and a foam(bed bugs are there)but i will use it that way.i bought insecticide 300 and mackintosh 800.I used white wrapper with pegs as curtain for the window.I dey really happy with this my win.I don too suffer.Celebrate me nairalanders
To you, the hustler who never give up. I celebrate with you. More blessings coming our way, brother.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Where are you from?
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Osobi32(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Canniggia:

Wow.... Congratulations bro, I know exactly how u feel bro. I was once in ur shoes!
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Dubetex96(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
I must congratulate u it's not easy but endurance and determine spirit of better tomorrow will give u solace not to give up on achieving ur goals. I was once sent packing by my relatives that I'm living with early this year I have to accept my faith and condition and started searching for house to rent which i finally got and i must tell u that Im enjoying my space with a rest of mind and happiness. Nothing sweet pass living independently on ur own
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Blupen969(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Thanks bro... I really love dis.
But you won't understand the predicament am really going through.... Will be 27 next coming month. Talking about friends and relatives... I have non.... While growing up.... I was never that exposed and making friends was like hell to me.

My step mum which my Dad just got married to about a year ago is looking down on me as someone with no hope in life.... even including my younger siblings.
Sometimes I will feel depressed and want to even commit suicide.

Uyemdo35 no deh reason that suicide matter bro no be am be the solution at all
suicide just be as if you repeat class and you know say repeating worst pass

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
emmyluizzz:

I received 1k today.I don't know if you're the one.Thanks bro.I appreciate
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Streetmovement(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're doing well
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by ifihearam: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Canniggia:

Reading this and how appreciative you are for your little win, i REPENTED

You will go far..what else do you need?
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
ifihearam:

Reading this and how appreciative you are for your little win, i REPENTED

You will go far..what else do you need?

Thanks boss

I need cooking utensils(gas cylinder&pots)

I will be happy to get those.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by henndukwe18: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Congrats bro, may God bless ur hustle and uplift u, I pray that 1 day my turn go reach, life has been unfair to us right from birth, but despite all d challenges that we had encountered, we are stl alive and happy, struggling and hustling for a beta tomorrow, we did nt give up on ourselves, we re strong hustlers, I pray that las las, God no go shame us
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Karlifate: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Thanks bro... I really love dis.
But you won't understand the predicament am really going through.... Will be 27 next coming month. Talking about friends and relatives... I have non.... While growing up.... I was never that exposed and making friends was like hell to me.

My step mum which my Dad just got married to about a year ago is looking down on me as someone with no hope in life.... even including my younger siblings.
Sometimes I will feel depressed and want to even commit suicide.

Suicide doesn't terminate your "suffering", it only extend it to the great beyond.

First, you need to love yourself. If you don't love yourself, others can't love you.
The energy you give into the universe, it returns back to you — Positive or negative.

Concentrate on the areas of your strength. The more accomplishments you make, the more you feel good & confident about yourself.

@ first bolded: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't have relatives or people genuinely interested in you 😂😂
Then, you're the problem. Stop being a narcissist & full of yourself. Reach out to people, show you care about them genuinely & they'll warm up to you.

Volunteer and/or join groups in several platforms; community, religious, other social groups etc. Be proactive & useful, people will see it and will willing associate with you, without you having to live fake life to attract them.

@ second bolded:
The life of a man is continuous challenge.
This is a way of proving to yourself that nothing is wrong with you, that you're sociable & a good person. Read, learn more about happenings around you & in life, in general. This will help you to make meaningful contribution wherever you find yourself.
It will also boost your self-confidence.

@ third bolded:
As a man, no one will 'love' you if you're not valuable. Only women, children & pets enjoy that luxury.
So, what are you doing to become the best version of yourself at 27? (This is a rhetorical question)

Those people will continue to look down on you & treat you like trash, until you demonstrate your value, in deed & indeed.

Sayonara. cool

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Sumerians: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Canniggia:

Congratulations😊
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by UYEMDO35(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Karlifate:

Suicide doesn't terminate your "suffering", it only extend it to the great beyond.

First, you need to love yourself. If you don't love yourself, others can't love you.
The energy you give into the universe, it returns back to you — Positive or negative.

Concentrate on the areas of your strength. The more accomplishments you make, the more you feel good & confident about yourself.

@ first bolded: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't have relatives or people genuinely interested in you 😂😂
Then, you're the problem. Stop being a narcissist & full of yourself. Reach out to people, show you care about them genuinely & they'll warm up to you.

Volunteer and/or join groups in several platforms; community, religious, other social groups etc. Be proactive & useful, people will see it and will willing associate with you, without you having to live fake life to attract them.

@ second bolded:
The life of a man is continuous challenge.
This is a way of proving to yourself that nothing is wrong with you, that you're sociable & a good person. Read, learn more about happenings around you & in life, in general. This will help you to make meaningful contribution wherever you find yourself.
It will also boost your self-confidence.

@ third bolded:
As a man, no one will 'love' you if you're not valuable. Only women, children & pets enjoy that luxury.
So, what are you doing to become the best version of yourself at 27? (This is a rhetorical question)

Those people will continue to look down on you & treat you like trash, until you demonstrate your value, in deed & indeed.

Sayonara. cool

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and this is what I have been expecting to hear. I believe I can start from somewhere to become the best version of myself.
My life has really been a messed, sometimes I blame my Dad for leading me to dis kind of lifestyle... Dad has always been d one dictating almost everything for me.... He as never gaven me the chance to make a choice of want I really want in life... And believe I time will come that he will kicked me out from the house
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by AdisaOwala: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Canniggia:

Thank you o bro

7039786816 palmpay

I appreciate

Check this morning pls wink
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Dreadlock69(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
I’m forced to comment , from a brother that sees something good in you, abeg avoid woman , zero your emotion towards them abeg . Love your mother also abeg
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Check this morning pls wink

Thank you sir

I appreciate
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Reex12(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Blupen969:
Uyemdo35 Na small bondage?? bros na just patience i deh use hold myself together because if i wan use force i will have to do something illegal and i don't want to do anything illegal
congrats,focus work hard and pray brother but ogbeni nothing hol u if you like do illegal 100yrs you fit no see shishi till you baff soap or do ritual cuz no free money anywhere,no one is finding it easy in Naija, so no threaten your mama say you go spoil, Waka enter see for urself
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Tobest94: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Canniggia:

Ah

Thank you oo
I'm in Lagos.I don't have access to my mail i used in opening this account but this is my account number:7039786816 Palmpay

Thannk you very much.I appreciate
I just sent too small thing via this info. I’m happy with your little success and I’m sure you’ll have your own mansion one day .
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tobest94:
I just sent too small thing via this info. I’m happy with your little success and I’m sure you’ll have your own mansion one day .

Thank you sir
I appreciate
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Jaykid0x: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congrats bro I pray God blesses you and enlarges your coast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy / Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / Leaked Video: Boss Seriously Banging Secretary Inside His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.