Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? (3264 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Warl0ck: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mykelslim:

Try and visit Pleasure Park on weekends. Take one or two drinks to get you a little tipsy. Talk to any random girl, fine or not. Just do it and collect number. You will get used to it.
haba mana

Calm down nah
Why do you want ur fellow man to get used to wooing women?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
labake1:
Professor, it is a YES OR NO answer.
See note!

there is no such thing as a YES or NO answer in such an important topic.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by labake1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

E Pele o
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by jeph19(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes.
And yes
It's just money remaining

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
your own better ooo
since I started NYSC in PH...I've found it difficulty to talk to ladies even though it's a girls school and have a lot of female teachers..

a fellow Lady corper self dey here.... I no dey talk to her ooo

they might be thinking something is wrong with me or something
No nah, you need to come outta your shell. They won't kill you, it's either she says yes or no.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by shantti(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
No nah, you need to come outta your shell. They won't kill you, it's either she says yes or no.

This pic is funny
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by millionboi2: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
I will be 31 come April 12 and I've never had a girlfriend...

how will I even get married?

I don't know how to talk to women

a staunch introvert

...I sees it as herculean task...
just the way you talk to men,feel free and let her know what you want.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Mykelslim: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
haba mana

Calm down nah
Ah it's normal something. I want him to get used to talking to them.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Qatar2022: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
livenija:
na simple question dem ask u, u dey always act like jobless over sabi person
This upper cut too much
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by livenija: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
labake1:

Professor, it is a YES OR NO answer.
See note!
u dey mind d over sabi
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by livenija: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes i will marry

No i wont marry.

No body ask u for thesis
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Flora2Sweet: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na student u dey date... I pity u

Bahamas95:
Capital letter YES.

She's the sweetest girl ever, God bless the day she stepped into my hostel.... Can't take my eyes off her for a minute.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bashnigga(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Capital Yes,
But na Money dey hold me now

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Slimdan360: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
livenija:
na simple question dem ask u, u dey always act like jobless over sabi person
Gbas gbos🤣🤣
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by sultan1014(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
your own better ooo
since I started NYSC in PH...I've found it difficulty to talk to ladies even though it's a girls school and have a lot of female teachers..

a fellow Lady corper self dey here.... I no dey talk to her ooo

they might be thinking something is wrong with me or something
Alaye o wrong nau...
U should be the guy greasing that female corper's engine o
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Na student u dey date... I pity u

What's wrong dating a student? undecided

BTW we're no longer students, we're done.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Flora2Sweet: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
U no put that part na...

Bahamas95:
What's wrong dating a student? undecided

BTW we're no longer students, we're done.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
U no put that part na...

Ok.

I believe I can meet my life partner anywhere, the most important thing is that she should be the right person.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Silentgroper(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

If your money long .... Is all bullshiit..

I mean you post..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by livenija: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

If your money long .... Is all bullshiit..

I mean you post..
thats wont b relationship that will b him paying a ho to stick around
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
livenija:
thats wont b relationship that will b him paying a ho to stick around
lol...only if i can see her now and be paying her.. that one still better pass this current situation....

for you info,I've never had a girlfriend o,but you won't believe when you see me with necklace...you will think I'm baddo
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
haba mana

Calm down nah
only if I can even woo women... the first time I tried I was just asking her yeye questions, she come dey look me like madman lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mykelslim:

Ah it's normal something. I want him to get used to talking to them.
Please can you give me hints on how to start a convo with any woman..

I need to know how to go about it
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by coldzobo: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
livenija:

yes i will marry

No i wont marry.

No body ask u for thesis
Who raised you ?
Why are you acting so childish?
or are you guys beefing each other?

Drop your comment and move on

Smh

@op me I don't date and won't(by Gods grace), for at least the next 8 years grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
millionboi2:
just the way you talk to men,feel free and let her know what you want.
make I no lie o,I dey fear seriously...

you know say I never do ham before...

hope I won't be disgraced like the last time out...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tenrack:
this mf is worse than I am. Wow.
yeah man I'm real fvcking worse...

fear I would die single and lonely... can't understand why I can talk to women...

abi na juju?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
labake1:

Don't worry, na your type woman dey toast. Your own dey come
amin ooo....if anyone can arrange a Lady for me...
we negotiate pay....
But she will take the lead during convo
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by HanisahZuwy: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
BlackMan6969:
There is no such thing as better woman. Besides, arranged marriages don't work in this day & age. Just man up & talk to a girl. The best way to start is as friends. Abi u no get female friends?
Who says arrangee marriage no dey work? Whether arrangee or not, marriage wey go work go work. So, na the ones they dey no arrangee dey work abi?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by HanisahZuwy: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

Where's your location?

Chai! My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo / Are Men Polygamous In Nature? / Can A Smoker Marry A Nonsmoker And Live Happily Ever After?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)