Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? (3271 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
I currently reside in Port Harcourt.undergoing the compulsory one year national service. been here for 3 months now...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Tenrack: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
yeah man I'm real fvcking worse...

fear I would die single and lonely... can't understand why I can talk to women...

abi na juju?
I get that problem but on a good day I fit approach a woman especially if I'm feeling fly cheesy grin just for the fun of it.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
I will be 31 come April 12 and I've never had a girlfriend...

how will I even get married?

I don't know how to talk to women

a staunch introvert

...I sees it as herculean task...

No na.. This is sad. Just try they wont bite you.

Am sure many girls might have been intrested in you and waiting for you to make a move so that they will take it from there but you didnt.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

No na.. This is sad. Just try they wont bite you.

Am sure many girls might have been intrested in you and waiting for you to make a move so that they will take it from there but you didnt.
however I've made some moves like that and it didn't end well....got emarassed a lot...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by revaultng(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Mykelslim:

Find random stuff about that place and start up the conversation.

Which side of the park does she like more? Has she tried boating? The aim is to collect number. It shouldn't take time so you can discharge her and move to the next target.

Visited Pleasure Park and gathered this >>>>>>> https://tourbaboon.com/2023/03/26/pleasure-park/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? / Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! / What Can I Do To Make Gooogles Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.