Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16844 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by smiliyB(f): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2023
I pray you use it because that's a perfect way to cut down cost in governance.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Unrtill then keep shut
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by okrikaboi: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Stingy people ehn
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Saidfx(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2023
SLOVFO:

Yoruba propaganda machine going on overdrive. God help us... instead of some people to admit their mistake and ask God for forgiveness and mercy they are trying to justify some "bullshit".

Education could be an healing process. They must succumb eventually
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by 13october: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
I'm Yoruba guy omo Yoruba rere ni mi i swear to God almighty OBI is the best

TWO OF THEM ARE THE SAME.
One is Ashawo the other one Oloso
One is in private sector and second in public sector.
#One did not take pension but while on the seat have invested state money into family business. The dividends from that investment who pockets he dey enter?

# one did not conducts LG election for 8 years and all the LGA account are kept in the bank he owns, pls who benefits from the stakes of the bank.
So, one is opened while the other is a thief doing his things in a coded form.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by theredaddy: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯

Tinubu was governor from 1999 to 2007, while Peter Obi was governor from 2007 to 2014, school dropout calling themselves obedient. olodos

Fashola and Peter obi are set, at that time how can anyone pick Obi over fashola 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.
what have you ever lay your hands on that prospered?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by smiliyB(f): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Obi NEVER failed in Anambra.

It's all Election Propaganda by APC Media Urchins. undecided

He Built Lots of Schools and Hospitals.

Only issue is he had a TURBULENT reign. 🙂

Was Impeached Twice and Reinstated twice. All because he refused Corruption and EMBEZZLEMENT of funds. embarassed sad
You don't need to waste your time answering those yeye guys. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:
Already acting in a failure path grin

Peter Obi excelled as Governor in Anambra.

Ngige laid a great foundation in his short time there, and Obi continued from there instead of discarding it!

If I ask you to clearly and fully explain how Obi was a failure, you will only end up posting old fake news headlines against him with no verifiable substance!
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
you don't av any excuse walahitalahi tinubu don corrupt complete aswear
you’ve not answer my question.

As a manager ,who will you choose between two employees when one is an underachiever but does not misappropriate company money or pretend as if he does not misappropriate company money and another that’s an overachiever but misappropriates company money or alleged to misappropriate company money
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Owaincouncil: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Says who. Who gave the award. Does that mean in the 8 years of tinubu, he didn't get any award
Tinubu rule lagos between 1999 to 2007. so when did PO become governor
PO became governor of Anambra from March to November 2006, February to May 2007, and June 2007 to March 2014.
Is it between March to November (6months) that he won best governor.

Stop misleading people and get your fact before coming here. And the funniest thing is that you find people liking as if he is saying the truth. Well it had been said, obedients don't think once following PO.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by chaiks: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:
Already acting in a failure path grin
you should read what he said and understand. You saw Peter Obi's name and replied out of emotion.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
SLOVFO:

Nigerian mentality as usual. Asking one to chose between an "overachiever" who embezzles or alleged to embezzle... should this even be an option? Should this be mentioned at all in governance? On what ground did he "overachieved"? You are comparing the achievements of someone that is a governor of Lagos state (former capital of Nigeria with an abundance of revenue yielding establishments) at his disposal to someone who is governing Anambra state?

The last I checked only Lagos island was former capital of Nigeria and not all Lagos state .

Also Tinubu met Lagos revenue at 1.2 bn but took it to over 50bn while Obi was unable to generate Revenue for his state .

A failure is a failure,Obi has his own multiple scandals but if you guys always preach about choosing between two devils that the lesser devil should be chosen , I will say that life is ying Yang ,the more your good ,the more your bad . You need to live with that .

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U should post d documents to support ur claim, u don't even know that Tinubu and Obi were not in office same time, u are not even aware that Obi doesn't make top 3 of best governors from SE before we talk about Nigèrià and u are posting another garbage, bring documents to support ur clàim, tired of ur bèèr parlor stories already.

Who are the top 3? What development indices are you using?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emola12(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’ve not answer my question.

As a manager ,who will you choose between two employees when one is an underachiever but does not misappropriate company money or pretend as if he does not misappropriate company money and another that’s an overachiever but misappropriates company money or alleged to misappropriate company money
you 4gt say Obi don work for fidelity bank before Let's close the chapter If I av company and dey ask to choose between OBI and tinubu i will rather take OBI because he lack corruption like me he will move my company forward than to reck it like tinubu bro simple advice if you av company rather choose person who is stingy to himself who always base on his salary if you choose person like tinubu aswear you can never make it in life
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2023
olisaEze:

So what’s your point in mentioning it when the focus of your discussion is Obi??

If you follow the conversation from beginning you won't ask me this.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Wizzychuks(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U should post d documents to support ur claim, u don't even know that Tinubu and Obi were not in office same time, u are not even aware that Obi doesn't make top 3 of best governors from SE before we talk about Nigèrià and u are posting another garbage, bring documents to support ur clàim, tired of ur bèèr parlor stories already.
fact has been shown to you still
you are biting around the bush mumu.....T.A orji did nothing in aba,abia state as a whole..,Nigeria gave the best governor in the southeast and Nigeria as a well........since you blind as a bat...continue
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.

You're a BIG FOOL, u think Obi is a failure like u?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2023
kkonyeji:

My father is a BIG FOOL, I know Obi is a failure like my stupid father?

Good that you know

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Allisgud: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2023
If am the govnor of a state,I will put the responsibility of public schools on foreign companies,they must make sure they build at least one school every year and maintain it,with their taxes
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Like it or not , hate him or love him , peter obi still remains a genius politician worthy of emulation
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by wanimo: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2023
sreamsense:
Abians have entered another one chance trial-and-error governance. If he use obi as role model, Abian should be expecting another talk and fail project. It will only be 'Go and Verify' scam tenure with nothing to show. Another abandon monorail loading like that of Anambra. We warned you about experimental tria-and-error governance, thank God, Lagos dulged this type of experimental scam
why are you masturbating about Abia instead of concentrating on Ogbomosho your poverty ravaged town
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
you 4gt say Obi don work for fidelity bank before Let's close the chapter If I av company and dey ask to choose between OBI and tinubu i will rather take OBI because he lack corruption like me he will move my company forward than to reck it like tinubu bro simple advice if you av company rather choose person who is stingy to himself who always base on his salary if you choose person like tinubu aswear you can never make it in life
lol ,but we know how low fidelity is now among other banks like GT and Zenith ? That’s a sign of underachievement.

The organization Tinubu worked with are international and doing well .

When both apply their private experience models in state governance,one state is awful while the other state is center of excellence. Even the wife and children of Obi abandoned him in Anambra(the person you consider a good manager state) and ran to Lagos (the person you consider bad manager state)
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by ceeceeco: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Please do. You'll be highly appreciated if you can implement such a policy.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Shantyken(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:

Because he(Tinubu) was in opposition party
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by MeineMutter: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Haaa. Error! Error! Error!

Syntax errors.
Logic errors.
Runtime errors.

Check several lines on your code!
Debug!
Truncate!
End!
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Shantyken(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:

Instead of our people going to a state u claim he manage well they are going to Lagos that u said wasn't manage well with tinubu. Join all the southeastern state together it can't match Lagos from fashola govt to present govt.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by MeineMutter: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Neddstark:
Seems he lacks ideas of his own. Abia, who do una this thing?

They can’t move forward. They will keep getting vision less governors, who would just pay monthly salaries of civil servants and steal the remaining funds.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Shantyken(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Health workers get ready for 8 months strike in abia state
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by MeineMutter: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:

Obi only served on the Board of Fidelity Bank, as a Chairman (dí gęręhu). He didn’t work as a staff. In fact, he doesn’t know debit and credit of accounting or anything about finance. Sone majority shareholders in Fidelity Bank just voted at their Annual General Meeting to use him as Chairman of the bank since he too has shares in the bank and he is part of these group of shareholders that had largest shares in the bank then.
Please Yeesterners, let all your lambas remain in the Yeest.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by westfield: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2023
That means Abia state will not develop only to save money for the next man to steal
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Shikini: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Plans 6-Month Petrol Stockpile Ahead Of Subsidy Removal / Southern Monarchs Slam Sultan: Nigerians Want Full Restructuring. / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.