Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16836 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Ikem11(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Are you shifting the goal post now ?

The original OP was that Obi and Tinubu were governor at the same time and Obi got the award for best governor .

That is the problem with you people. Why tagging my quote to you with OP . I responded to your post about 1year in office between both governors and you busy looking for argument
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Ikem11:

That is the problem with you people. Why tagging my quote to you with OP . I responded to your post about 1year in office between both governors and you busy looking for argument
your involvement is an attempt to disprove my assertion that they were governors at different timelines and that the award given to Obi was just best in south east alone and in the year 2013 . While Tinubu got at least two best governors in Nigeria during his own tenure .

Pls let’s get our construction clean .
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Clearly, I engaged something less than an aturu...Run ahead with your myopic views....it takes nothing away from Obi now or ever...carry your burden biko
This particular Iine is what empty skuIIs run to when they have nothing meaningful to offer and to accept that oh, u really know nothing is difficult so u resort to this line.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Darnell9:
but before tinubu became governor lagos was a capital-nigeria's capital so are you trying to say as at that time Lagos was under-developed even as a capital, if so indicate, i not be specific about his achivements
Lagos quit being capital in 1991, Tinubu became governor in 1999.
Grew d IGR of Lagos, made Lagos more economically viable and stable, expand Lagos to what it is today.
If Lagos had bàd leadership under Tinubu, it won't be grówing like it is now.
It doesn't matter how u see it, he made it possible.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Lagos quit being capital in 1991, Tinubu became governor in 1999.
Grew d IGR of Lagos, made Lagos more economically viable and stable, expand Lagos to what it is today.
If Lagos had bàd leadership under Tinubu, it won't be grówing like it is now.
It doesn't matter how u see it, he made it possible.
Rubbish you are a strong supporter of tinubu yet you can't mention/point out his achievements in his lagos just tell your self the truth you are supporting him because he is a yoruba, this mindset of yours was what some people had in 2015 because their tribeman was contesting now some of them are victims of boko haram some are facing hardship while some are dead.
I was even eagar to hear fron you not knowing you are ignorant.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

This particular Iine is what empty skuIIs run to when they have nothing meaningful to offer and to accept that oh, u really know nothing is difficult so u resort to this line.
Aturu
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Darnell9:
Rubbish you are a strong supporter of tinubu yet you can't mention/point out his achievements in his lagos just tell your self the truth you are supporting him because he is a yoruba, this mindset of yours was what some people had in 2015 because their tribeman was contesting now some of them are victims of boko haram some are facing hardship while some are dead.
I was even eagar to hear fron you not knowing you are ignorant.
First and foremost, I am not Yorûba and I am not a Muslim, so I neither voted Tinubu because of trîbè nor religîón, I already pointed out some of his achievements to u.
Do u know any Obi's achievement?
The only thing u all can is that he kept state money in d bank whereas d state is highly underdeveloped, he took first in this, he was awarded that, Tinubu has d capacity to make things happen in góvèrñment like it is happening in Lagos.
U all said he is d one incharge of Lagos and decides who become governor, Lagos is on a steady rise with excellent governors year to year whiIe ur SE is Ianguishing in póór leadership.
I already told u his achievements, u prèteñd u didn't see it.
Following Obi to satisfy ur tribal and religîóus agenda but deep inside u, u know he is faîIûré in government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts / FG Splits NIPOST Into 7 Zones, 6 Business Units / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.