Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16843 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Nice! All eyes on you. Be the model for a new Abia

I need a developer who can help me develop an app for motor bike dispatch services . For now,the services will be based in Owerri.

If you can develop such, DM or chat me on WhatsApp 09.116.4253.45
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Saidfx(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
You just started dreaming..you will decamp eventually

*ASK NOT WHAT YOU CANNOT GIVE.*

1..Dr. Alex Otti is an IGBO MAN from Isiala-ngwa area of Abia State. He has ALWAYS been identified to be from there.

But today, the same Ngwa people say Otti is a FOREIGNER IN ABIA by virtue of the area of Ngwa that he comes from.

They are of the opinion that he isnt an "original Ngwa man".

They say he is "Not Abia enough" to be the Governor of their state!!!

It is what has caused all the wahala in Abia State Guber.

He has won eventually but I can imagine that he will have problems.

2. Not too long ago, in this 4th Republic , a Yoruba man who had stayed forever in ONITSHA went beyond this boundaries.

He wanted to contest COUNCILORSHIP POSITION in one of their WARDS in that town.

Ordinary Councilor o!!!

They told him to clear out but he didn't understand.

He was summarily liquidated.

3. In Enugu we saw a viral video of a Leader, an elderly man, insisting that a particular politician whose ancestry was traced to nearby EBONYI STATE can never be allowed to be their Governor in Enugu.

He said NEVER.

He was terribly agitated about it.

They didn't allow that man.

4. In Anambra again, Bianca Onoh is an IGBO WOMAN. Her father was from neighbouring Enugu which used to be one state with them but she married no less a man than Emeka Ojukwu himself

A whole Ojukwu.

But Ojukwu was Anambra.

Bianca indicated that she wanted to contest the senatorial election in Anambra.

Anambra People told her to go to HER FATHERS LAND!!!!

That was it.

5. Ironically, Mrs Betty Akeredolu came to her own fathers land to ask for Senatorial ticket

Her father's land is IMO.

Imo people promptly told her to go back to her HUSBAND'S LAND IN ONDO STATE to find the ticket.

6. Till this day they still have the OSU CASTE system in that Igbo land.

Christianity couldn't wash it away.

OSU people still suffer humiliations amongst fellow Igbo people.

They have limitations to their rights up till this day.

They are discriminated against.

7. But these Abia, Anambra , Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo men are all over the place in Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun and Lagos states telling you stories of 'One Nigeria" and preaching against"Tribalism " that it is fair and okay for them to become anything of politics in your land as they LIVE AND OWN HOUSES IN YOUR COMMUNITIES.

The want to be able to contest elections as GOVERNOR in Lagos and infact they want to achieve it by IGBO BLOC VOTES as they have moved half of their population into Lagos.

They want to be SENATORS in Lagos.

They want to be DEPUTY-GOVERNOR in Ogun.

They actually feel they deserve to be consulted in Ekiti before you chose your leaders.

They OPENLY tell you that LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.

HOW A PEOPLE DEMAND FROM YOU WHAT THEY CAN'T GIVE YOU IS WHAT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND.

They don't do these things in the NORTH because they are very much aware that the NORTHERNERS KNOW THEM.

They do it to the Yoruba people because they are also very aware that the Yorubas don't travel to the EAST and therefore don't know the IGBO characters.

Yorubas are a very easy-going and easily contented, we hardly have had reasons to be going up and down to the spaces of other people.

But you come to us when we DIDN'T INVITE YOU and then begin to harrass us with games of competition which is something that isn't part of our own culture.

We don't go about with crazy aggression trying to outdo or get better than our neighbours.

Our ancestors taught us to be okay and satisfied with what we have.

We only look to be the better of ourselves, to become a better person than we were yesterday.

Money was and still is not a yardstick of measuring the quality of men in Yoruba land - YOUR OMOLÚÀBÍ CONTENT IS.

We will continue to educate our people.

Things can't be the same again.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
23 March 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
My open letter to Mr. Peter Obi.

Dear Mr. Peter Obi @PeterObi
I have been eagerly waiting for an opportunity to express my admiration for your exceptional personality and leadership.
For a long time, I believed that it was impossible to find a Nigerian politician who was free of guile and capable of redeeming the country. However, you have proven me wrong by displaying exemplary leadership qualities that are rare in the Nigerian political space.
Despite the corruption and uncertainties that plague the Nigerian political system, you have demonstrated that it is possible for a leader to be brave, honest, and Christ-like.
Your unwavering commitment to transparency and accountability has challenged the entire country to provide evidence of your corrupt leadership, and none has been able to do so.
You have always defended your actions with evidence and shown remarkable courage in the face of negative criticism. Your response to the allegations and negative tantrums has been worth emulating, and your words have become a symbol of hope for all well-meaning young Nigerians.
The presidential elections that took place on February 25th, 2023, were marred by anomalies, failures, violence, voter suppression, logistical issues by INEC and the imposition of an impostor, leaving many Nigerians feeling hopeless.
I recall seeing a video of some Nigerians destroying their international passports while denouncing their Nigerian citizenship because they saw no hope for the future of Nigeria. However, your resounding speech on March 2nd, 2023, at about 2pm (GMT+1), has given the country hope again.
Your words of encouragement and hope have become a beacon of light for all Nigerians who have been discouraged by the current state of affairs in the country.
I am aware that you may be facing personal battles, but I pray that God, who protected David from Saul and his cohorts, will protect you. Your leadership has shown us that it is possible to remain good in the midst of rotten tomatoes, and you are truly a knight in shining armor.
Thank you for giving us hope that Nigeria can be better in our age, and for being an inspiration to us all.
May God bless you and all you hold dear. Amen.

Sincerely yours,
Fr. James Anyaegbu

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Tinubuwillnotru: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations to our New president elect... Peter obi oluwatise.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Anatakuebira: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U should post d documents to support ur claim, u don't even know that Tinubu and Obi were not in office same time, u are not even aware that Obi doesn't make top 3 of best governors from SE before we talk about Nigèrià and u are posting another garbage, bring documents to support ur clàim, tired of ur bèèr parlor stories already.
let him be typing nonsense to support his foolery.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by johnpaulbuddy(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Yeah Bola cause Ozubulu massacre.
He did worst with the Lekki massacre
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Menclothing: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Did he built Airport
University
Bridges
Word class structures
Market

You want to use state money for personal business and return it ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emmyxclusive: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Obi NEVER failed in Anambra.

It's all Election Propaganda by APC Media Urchins. undecided

He Built Lots of Schools and Hospitals.

Only issue is he had a TURBULENT reign. 🙂

Was Impeached Twice and Reinstated twice. All because he refused Corruption and EMBEZZLEMENT of funds. embarassed sad
Anambra have one of the best state runned secoday school in the country, it was obi that did. I served in one of the schools

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by feedthenation(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2023
---the biggest lamba from an ex-APC poltician---
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emola12(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:
I thought they said Obi was useless as a Gov...
obi was the best GOVERNOR during their regime go and verify,,,,urchins will just come here and be crying up and down they lack integrity and common sense

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by victorsola: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:
he said cut cost , not infrastructure or good governance
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Sha no carry state money invest in loss leader brewery. We take God beg you
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by bikefab(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Good luck Alex Oti, I hope you live up to abians expectations and don't turn out to be a flop.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by ariesbull: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯
Lord bless you for this truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by frowland(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Same Anambra I lived and worked from 2006-2011 or another one?

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Aaaaaaah! That's not a good thing to say o! Ask the no hypocritical Anambra people they will give you Obi scores.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
The "misery man" economic template that Tinubu and APC find so much distasteful that they hated Peter Obi the more during the last presidential election.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by marlow1962(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Yeah Bola cause Ozubulu massacre.
Yeah Obi cause Lekki toll gate massacre.

Una go just they talk like foools. How much them they pay you to reason and talk like a foool?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Poll23: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
And turning state business to family own too
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Ok
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Neddstark: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Seems he lacks ideas of his own. Abia, who do una this thing?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯
Chei,you guys can peddle lies … Tinubu is no Obi mate . Tinubu was governor between 1999 and 2007 while Obi was governor around 2006 and to 2014 .

Stop the fake news .
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2023
marlow1962:

Yeah Obi cause Lekki toll gate massacre.

Una go just they talk like foools. How much them they pay you to reason and talk like a foool?
if you want Bola that was not in the government to take responsibility for lekki alleged massacre,why don’t you guys want your Obi ngo to take responsibility for awkwuzu river massacre?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Ikem11(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Chei,you guys can peddle lies … Tinubu is no Obi mate . Tinubu was governor between 1999 and 2007 while Obi was governor around 2006 and to 2014 .

Stop the fake news .

2006 to 2014 meaning they met for a 1yr in office .

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emola12(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U should post d documents to support ur claim, u don't even know that Tinubu and Obi were not in office same time, u are not even aware that Obi doesn't make top 3 of best governors from SE before we talk about Nigèrià and u are posting another garbage, bring documents to support ur clàim, tired of ur bèèr parlor stories already.
buh why he collected best GOVERNOR during their regime U lack integrity aswear
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2023
As far as you're loves by your citizens and make them happy as well, that's all that matters. Congrats man.

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by sukkot: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
grin abia done enter one chance with this otti guy if he wants to use obi model

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by alizma: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
He means he will invest the state's money in his personal business, then he will return it after 7abd half years and tell the people he left money in some banks before leaving office. I hope Abia state is truly free this time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by asksteve(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Why are anambra indigenes behaving like they've forgotten so soon what they saw under Obi's governance?
Well I wish abians the best since their governor elect says he will use the Obi pattern.
I only advice them to braze up for hard times even in the midst of plenty, especially civil servants.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by francotunsco: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:

Let him use Obi's model and show us his achievements after four years.
Fakati.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by twilliamx(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:
He will soon discover the truth. He should be thinking of how to increase revenue to aid the state in growth after years of mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2023
And open Pandora account for your unborn children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.