Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16841 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by abuhusna1: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Fattesticles:

Obi never made Anambra a cocaine and weed headquarter

A man called bola did that in Lagos
Bola Tinubu sent all your youths trafficking cocaine to Indians and other parts of the world too. Hypocrite
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Osaib: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯

How do you people feel comfortable lying and saying what you are not sure of? Tinubu was the governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2007. Obi was the governor of Anambra state from 2006 to 2014. Please always check your facts, we all have always been here we didnt come from the moon.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by gr8femfred: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Be a reader, and let your brain rule you not your emotions.. Your informations are wrong just like your principal always release wrong info
Obi as never won best governor in Nigeria, he won best governor in SOUTH EAST and again alot of governor won best governor award yet they are not in any way near best in Nigeria so build a reasonable points

Johnthum:

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emola12(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
PETER OBI VS TINUBU:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and Peter Obi in Anambra .

BOLA TINUBU;
Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

PETER OBI;
But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity

2. No pensions

3. No houses

4. No cars

5. No allowances of any kind

6. No maintenances of any kind.

7. No personal assistants paid by the state.

8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.

9. No aids sponsored by the state.

10. Not even pure water.

11. No shishi from the State.

12. No landed property

13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date

14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

JUDGE WISELY 💯
I'm Yoruba guy omo Yoruba rere ni mi i swear to God almighty OBI is the best

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2023
It's good to be good.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Nice2023(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2023
The beautiful about this man ascension to power is that,he has no god father.

That is the more reason he is going to be a success story.

This is all we are asking for.

Good governance and nothing more.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Avast(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Saidfx:

Things can't be the same again.

Never
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by caracas: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:
I thought they said Obi was useless as a Gov...
You’ve been listening to stewpid urchins
I expect you to do better
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Keedyreal: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Tinubu was govèrñór from 1999-2007, Obi left office in 2014.
Obi don't even rank in top 3 best governors in d history of SE.
U don't know who was and when they were in office but u think u know about role model.
It's obvious u didn't know Obi as govèrñór before u even what he did or not.
Comparing Obi to Tinubu as govèrñór is d hèîght of steewpidity.
brotherman pls tell it to them or rather enlighten them cos it seems they started xperiencing maturity when obi became gov. and dat is y they are foolishly comparing obi to his father TINUBU, unwise generation, olodos like their mentor. Abians u better stay woke.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.

You have refused to see anything good in that man , and want us to see everything good in a Druggie, the killer of Funsho Williams.
There is a big contrast within the 2 people.
Earliest you will have something to reckon with that Obi is not as evil as you deem, and see it that your druggie is being haunted for his misdeeds the best for you.
To second it, are you not tired of the suffering APC meted out on you? Shebi the other padi way go Drink gutter water for Buhari, say if you by mistake call am Buhari pikin, e go sue you.
To still know something hard you. Try get Life. E go help u well well.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2023
fatherjesse:
Way to go. By the way, what happened to Festus Keyamo's 74000 jobs, that man is Nigeria's enemy number 3 after Buhari and Mahmood Yakubu.

FRAUDtus Keyamo is a. Criminal 😎
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Tescentre(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Peter is a good model to emulate. I trust Mr. Otti to bring new innovations to Abians.

May God help you sir.

Visit my profile to get started with professional writing services for postgraduate students only.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by wolesmile(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2023
nepapole:
I thought they said Obi was useless as a Gov...

Why not go and check why he was given that award? He wasn't the only one awarded for the period. There were several of them, each based on different achievements. His own was for leaving money behind in the state coffers, not for developmental projects.

Go and get your facts straight.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by wolesmile(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:

Why not go and check why he was given that award? He wasn't the only one awarded for the period. There were several of them, each based on different achievements. His own was for leaving money behind in the state coffers, not for developmental projects.

Go and get your facts straight.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Ikem11:

2006 to 2014 meaning they met for a 1yr in office .
the award was in 2013 and it’s not best governor of Nigeria but best governor for eradication of polio in the south east only https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-was-obi-awarded-best-governor-in-health-care-in-2013/amp
https://dailypost.ng/2013/07/06/polio-eradication-obi-emerges-best-governor/?amp=1

Tinubu won best governor in Nigeria
https://allafrica.com/stories/200204020333.html
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Saidfx:
You just started dreaming..you will decamp eventually

*ASK NOT WHAT YOU CANNOT GIVE.*

1..Dr. Alex Otti is an IGBO MAN from Isiala-ngwa area of Abia State. He has ALWAYS been identified to be from there.

We don't go about with crazy aggression trying to outdo or get better than our neighbours.

Our ancestors taught us to be okay and satisfied with what we have.

We only look to be the better of ourselves, to become a better person than we were yesterday.

Money was and still is not a yardstick of measuring the quality of men in Yoruba land - YOUR OMOLÚÀBÍ CONTENT IS.

We will continue to educate our people.

Things can't be the same again.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
23 March 2023
Yoruba propaganda machine going on overdrive. God help us... instead of some people to admit their mistake and ask God for forgiveness and mercy they are trying to justify some "bullshit".
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:

My brother you said everything as it is.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Couldntfigurean: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2023
I opened a thread title “why are some Yoruba pained by Alex otti emergerce “ and the bias mods deleted it
You can see from the comments here,why are they pained,is Abia a Yoruba state?

Twitter Yoruba users are not left out too

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Yeah Bola cause Ozubulu massacre.

The Ozubulu massacre happened in Willie Obiano’s tenure and not Peter Obi.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by lolu2019: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:
Already acting in a failure path grin
he is so dumb.he will also doctors eight months salaries.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Ok let see
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2023
olisaEze:

The Ozubulu massacre happened in Willie Obiano’s tenure and not Peter Obi.

Did I said it happen understand Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
I'm Yoruba guy omo Yoruba rere ni mi i swear to God almighty OBI is the best
you’re being deceived. Someone that invested state money in personal business while his state is being destroyed is a good governor?

Who will you choose between an underachiever that doesn’t embezzle or appear not to embezzle to an overachiever that embezzles or alleged to embezzle?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Fattesticles:

Obi never made Anambra a cocaine and weed headquarter

A man called bola did that in Lagos
he only made nkpulumiri a trademark and besides all your brothers serving jail terms abroad were all initiated by tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re being deceived. Someone that invested state money in personal business while his state is being destroyed is a good governor?

Who will you choose between an underachiever that doesn’t embezzle or appear not to embezzle to an overachiever that embezzles or alleged to embezzle?
Nigerian mentality as usual. Asking one to chose between an "overachiever" who embezzles or alleged to embezzle... should this even be an option? Should this be mentioned at all in governance? On what ground did he "overachieved"? You are comparing the achievements of someone that is a governor of Lagos state (former capital of Nigeria with an abundance of revenue yielding establishments) at his disposal to someone who is governing Anambra state?
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by 13october: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

The same policy Soludo describe as next to nothing. You are a failure already.
You want to put public fund into your family business. We wait patiently until we see your name.on Pandora list new edition.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Jomonix: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
PETER OBI VS TINUBU:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and Peter Obi in Anambra .

BOLA TINUBU;
Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

PETER OBI;
But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity

2. No pensions

3. No houses

4. No cars

5. No allowances of any kind

6. No maintenances of any kind.

7. No personal assistants paid by the state.

8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.

9. No aids sponsored by the state.

10. Not even pure water.

11. No shishi from the State.

12. No landed property

13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date

14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

JUDGE WISELY 💯

What you penned right but it will not make sense to an insane person.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by kellybently(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2023
God1000:
Good, the governor will surely make headways if he follows Obi's footsteps

Rubbish footstep of investing state own fund into personal business. Obi investment claim in Anambra is nothing (Soludo)
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Emola12(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:

you don't av any excuse walahitalahi tinubu don corrupt complete aswear
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Did I said it happen understand Peter Obi?

So what’s your point in mentioning it when the focus of your discussion is Obi??
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Wizzychuks(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.
enemy of progress.....itiboribo
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by funshint(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:

You mean all those "Alex report" award🤭🤡
And you mean all the disparaging things said about Obi here during that time https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Condemns Attempt To Kill Buhari / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.