Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16834 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by magzey: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Obi NEVER failed in Anambra.

It's all Election Propaganda by APC Media Urchins. undecided

He Built Lots of Schools and Hospitals.

Only issue is he had a TURBULENT reign. 🙂

Was Impeached Twice and Reinstated twice. All because he refused Corruption and EMBEZZLEMENT of funds. embarassed sad
Give us 3 of his Achievement in Anambra and I will give you 10 of JAGABAN achievement in Lagos. grin🤣🤣
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ikem11:

Am not concern about best governor of the year . I only pointed that both served same time at some moment

Are you shifting the goal post now ?

The original OP was that Obi and Tinubu were governor at the same time and Obi got the award for best governor .
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Mubiola360: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯
I wonder if people don't verify whatever someone posted online just like this pathetic lier here. See the number of likes and share on a glorify lie.
First of all, Jagaban was a governor between May 29,1999 to May 29 ,2007 While Obi came into Office 2006 but removed after spending few months in office and later reinstated properly 14 June 2007 to 17 March 2014.
He wasn't given best governor in Nigeria but best in eradicating polio(health) in southeast region.(2013)
Peter Obi and Raji Fashola (SAN) were governors the same time and I'm sure you can rate both of them performance. He can't even come close BRF.
To those like and share warriors on anything Peter Obi, most of us are Youth and fir us to grow Nigeria if our dream, let's do away from tribal or lie lie politics and speak competence.
May God bless us all.
To our Muslim brothers and sisters, remember Nigeria in your prayers in this Glorious month.
Our christian brothers and sisters, Remember This Nation during Easter celebration and let share love with one another.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wizzychuks:

fact has been shown to you still
you are biting around the bush mumu.....T.A orji did nothing in aba,abia state as a whole..,Nigeria gave the best governor in the southeast and Nigeria as a well........since you blind as a bat...continue
Nobody gave Obi Best governor other than his móbs.
He can't even topple Sullivan Chime as best govèrñór in South East and they were in office same time.
Obi don't come an inch close to being best govèrñór in Nigeria and ur lies won't make it so.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Who are the top 3? What development indices are you using?
Every development indices, all round development which Obi falls short.
Sullivan Chime
David Umahi
Sam Mbakwe all thrump Obi to that position.
Making nóísé online after failed governance for 8 years won't change anything
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
buh why he collected best GOVERNOR during their regime U lack integrity aswear
Best govèrñór from who?
U have so much integrity and u are Iyiñg about Obi being d best govèrñór, took best govèrñór from whoM
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Grgt0n: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Abia is a backward state that hasn't seen good governance since 1999
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Every development indices, all round development which Obi falls short.
Sullivan Chime
David Umahi
Sam Mbakwe all thrump Obi to that position.
Making nóísé online after failed governance for 8 years won't change anything

Mpama... which development index do you even know or understand...onuku
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by juman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Abians are from frying pan to fire.

Obi model was propagation of immense poverty.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Johnrake69: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Yeah Bola cause Ozubulu massacre.
Ozubulu massacre was not government related so get it into your thick sub-standard cranium
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Darnell9:
Ozubulu massacre was not government related so get it into your thick sub-standard cranium

Shinedu stop crying
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Nobody gave Obi Best governor other than his móbs.
He can't even topple Sullivan Chime as best govèrñór in South East and they were in office same time.
Obi don't come an inch close to being best govèrñór in Nigeria and ur lies won't make it so.
ok lets hear jagaban's achievement it's not only to shout he developed lagos
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Shinedu stop crying
can't you see the image above you if you can't google it
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Darnell9:
ok lets hear jagaban's achievement it's not only to shout he developed lagos
U say he has Lagos in his pocket abi?
Lagos is his achievement, go and verify.
Whatever Lagos is today, the deep sea port, Atlantic city, Lekki phase two, Oshodi, the wealth of Lagos today etc etc etc are his achievements, PitObi can't even resist it he left his fàiIûre behind to join him and Iearn.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Mpama... which development index do you even know or understand...onuku
No one because no one was done by Obi in Anambra.
We don't need to dig and dig and dig and say "oh he was first in this" "gates gave him an award" before we see what Godswill Akpabio did, what Sullivan Chime did, what Sanwo-olu, Dave Umahi, Zulum etc etc are doing.
Obi did virtually nothing other than storing state funds in his own banks to earn profit off it
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Johnrake69:

You can wallow in your ignorance if you like.
Anambra is the second most densely populated after Lagos. I guess you know better than Inec.

Most of you have no idea what Anambra was before Peter Obi.

The only state that can compete with Anambra interms of road is Ebonyi state. Umahi did well in terms of roads. But human capital is lacking.

You can play down on all Peter Obi’s achievements but you have failed to mention one single award Tinubu got as a performing governor.

You didn’t counter the issue of security too.

I don’t think you have anything to tell me about Sullivan. Sullivan worked but ate state money which was why Efcc came for him and warned him to stay away from active politics.

bro you can't teach a dunce and expect him to learn. if you ask him want tinubu did in lagos what he only knows is that 'tinubu developed lagos' the only thing you can do is to pity him
For he is wallowing in ignorance.
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U say he has Lagos in his pocket abi?
Lagos is his achievement, go and verify.
Whatever Lagos is today, the deep sea port, Atlantic city, Lekki phase two, Oshodi, the wealth of Lagos today etc etc etc are his achievements, PitObi can't even resist it he left his fàiIûre behind to join him and Iearn.
but before tinubu became governor lagos was a capital-nigeria's capital so are you trying to say as at that time Lagos was under-developed even as a capital, if so indicate, i not be specific about his achivements
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Darnell9:
can't you see the image above you if you can't google it
ok Mr shinedu
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Darnell9(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
ok Mr shinedu
well afonja i was'nt trying to begin an arguement was just correcting your sily mistake so get it in your tinubu asslicking brain
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by yommen: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯

In your church mind, compare Tinubu's Lagos to Obi's Anambra and judge it yourself. Moreso, it is the same Tinubu's Lagos that Obi lives, not his own Anambra
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 4:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Darnell9:
well afonja i was'nt trying to begin an arguement was just correcting your sily mistake so get it in your tinubu asslicking brain

Why are you still crying Mr shinedu
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

No one because no one was done by Obi in Anambra.
We don't need to dig and dig and dig and say "oh he was first in this" "gates gave him an award" before we see what Godswill Akpabio did, what Sullivan Chime did, what Sanwo-olu, Dave Umahi, Zulum etc etc are doing.
Obi did virtually nothing other than storing state funds in his own banks to earn profit off it

Clearly, I engaged something less than an aturu...Run ahead with your myopic views....it takes nothing away from Obi now or ever...carry your burden biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.