Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Unemployment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment In Nigeria (21602 Views)

The Tech Craze: A Bubble, Not A Solution For Unemployment In Nigeria. / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Yeah I can actually learn it online but then the phone I'm using right now does not have the capacity to do that .

I got a new phone December last year , just a week after , it was stolen from me , infact enh I wasn't myself through out that period, up till now I'm still paying for the phone cos I got it through easy by.
Let me share a story
A father had two boys, the father was a drunk wayward and reckless financially.
One of the son became like the father, the other son became a successful business man.
When the asked the wayward son why his wayward , his said, "can you see my father what do you expect"
They asked the other son, the same same response.
Moral of the story, Don't give excuses, find a way. Happy Weekend
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by SeeItSayIt: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Yet we have touts, terrorists & evil politicians contending our brighter destinies & future.

The sadists said we should just accept whatever the gullibles dish for us without complaining or seeking to make our choice.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by dfrost: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, unemployment at this point is subjective!

The reality is that it will get worse... Why??! Because the nation is not growing industrially.

Buhari and APC have managed to scare away all top investors.

The way forward for youths is to master in-demand skills which they can use to make money online and offline.

There are several threads on this forum where these skills have been listed and discussed countless times.

Those of you waiting for government work or big salary jobs will wait and age at home!

Spot on!

I also want to see how this independent power generation will aid industrialization and growth in states.

Good a thing everyone is starting on the same lineand the same time.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Zealag:
It's not easy out there but some ppl just want to sit and fold their hands expecting a well paying job.Go out lay ur hands on whatever you are capable of doing,love ur job, believe in urself that you will growfrom level to level and constituency counts also,but please let it be legit even if it's given you a penny, someday you will look back and say thank God I didn't do something illegal.speaking from experience
There's a graduate selling bottle water close to my base when there's traffic.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by drimzsmoke(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2023
everythinggirly:
For 11 years my friend has been looking for job after graduating from the University, he just decided to venture into pure water business.
Being a graduate can be very tiring in Nigeria, no hope for you at all, unless you have good connections.
Nigeria is a mess!
Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

It is course dependent jare....a doctor or a pharmacist can never look for job in this present Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Corruption and mismanagement of resources is having a rippling effect on unemployment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by RighChannel: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Ebierensima:
As a tired Nigerian youth, the issue of unemployment in Nigeria is not just a topic, but a harsh reality that affects my daily life.

Despite having a good education and skills, I struggle to find a job that matches my qualifications.

The high level of unemployment has left me and many other young Nigerians feeling hopeless and frustrated.

It seems like no matter how hard we try, the system is rigged against us, and opportunities are scarce.

The government's efforts to address the issue have been lacklustre at best, with policies and programs that have not produced tangible results.

It's time for the government to take real action and prioritise creating job opportunities for the youth.

Schools should change their academic curriculum to include more subjects in entrepreneurship so that in the event of not getting a job after spending years in school, one can still survive and make a living.

Until then, we will continue to be a generation stuck in a cycle of unemployment and poverty.

GO TO COURT
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Ventura1: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2023
The foundation of Nigeria's education is faulty, our university should be producing more nation builders than those relying on the country for everything. Remember, Nigeria is still a developing country.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Focusmind: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
It's going to get worse. US just announced that those on visitor's and tourists visa can now seek for employment and interview for Jobs. If successful, you now have to change to work visa.
Anybody that has opportunity to travel to US on tourist visa should utilize this opportunity before it cast o. I have already told my unemployed nephew to apply for visitors visa and pray that it becomes successful. He has been at home for more than nine months after nysc. The unemployment situation in Nigeria is becoming an epidemic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Westwood2580: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
I'm a student of one the fed university but I always advice my friends everyone around the energy you're putting to get good grade also extend the energy in getting in demand skills before you graduate. What skills do you have If I may ask? A lot of so call graduate can't draft a proposal letter and some don't know jack shit about the course they study. If you have in demand skills there's no way you will stay long without having job. Don't just rely only on your field but be expertise on more than one Field.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by davodyguy: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
As an employer of Labour, while I admit there's unemployment, but unemployability is a bigger problem.

Most of the graduates are unemployable. We conduct interviews a lot and see people with terrible attitudes, dishonesty etc

Even after employing them, they fail on the job after several trainings

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2023
This is a major challenge In Nigeria no gvt has been able to solve. So many tins attributed to it not left out the corruption practises, policies and cost of governance. But let me tell you something I am entitled to my opinion, this is not coming out based on sentiment or been biased. Looking at the corruption model in Nigeria. TINUBU government will not make any meaningful impact to address this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Where is the 3million jobs Buhari promised. We really enter one chance
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Focusmind:
It's going to get worse. US just announced that those on visitor's and tourists visa can now seek for employment and interview for Jobs. If successful, you now have to change to work visa.
Anybody that has opportunity to travel to US on tourist visa should utilize this opportunity before it cast o. I have already told my unemployed nephew to apply for visitors visa and pray that it becomes successful. He has been at home for more than nine months after nysc. The unemployment situation in Nigeria is becoming an epidemic.

It's Canada that announced it not the usa. Besides even if it were true. If you apply for a visitors visa today, you won't get an appointment till 2025.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Buharmri is a devil incarnate sent from hell to terrorise Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by millionaireman: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2023
nurey:

1. It's not government job to provide you jobs rather government is supposed to provide enabling environment. Waiting for government is tantamount to failure.

2. Majority of youths in the 20th and upwards generation don't want to learn a trade, go to those during handiwork you rarely see them have work boys the youths don't want to get their hands dirty.

3. Many of us refuse to learn from our parents. My mother owns a shop and I served her 10years I have 10years experience in marketing and human relation, I can sell shit and feaces to anybody from what I have learned.

4. We blame everybody but ourselves, government no give me job, why are my parents poor, my school refused to give me necessary skills etc. Stop complaining go out there and fix ur poblem.

5. Unable to think out of the box. I don't take nonsense from any employer I am ready to resign if the working conditions aren't favourable because I learned 3 trades I can venture into, I can also use my handiwork to make a living.

6. Fear of the unknown. This has incapacitated many people, what if I fail, what if I loose well there is a saying "no risk, no reward" try to take risk and God willing even when you fail you have learned to do better again.

7 certificate. Many graduates think because they went to school they can't do a certain job, because people will.laugh at dem. My first million idea came from paupers who showed me a problem and I decided to abandon my certificates, got dirty and today it's a success story.

8. Not moving with the right crowd. Stop I want to go to unilag, and work with Chevron and start thinking about problems in your society and solution you can provide and cash out from.

There are others, the country is hard and inflation is biting hard, white collar jobs are diminishing but their are opportunities available all around us, find a problem in ur immediate environment and a cost effective solution and cashout.

In italics: absence of steady electricity supply is a huge hinderance to learning trade and self employment.
That's why many people look for government jobs.

Water supply: Nigeria's government under APC no longer talks about treated running water to citizens and boost artisans who can't dig private water boreholes.

Insecurity in Nigeria got worse in APC government. Youths can't improve on their skills amidst inseccured atmosphere.
Nigeria's youths are not lazy, problems as you correctly identified it is in government not providing the enabling environment for self employment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Focusmind: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's Canada that announced it not the usa. Besides even if it were true. If you apply for a visitors visa today, you won't get an appointment till 2025.

It's US. They announced it on the 23rd of March. Check USIC website. Canada did theirs during COVID, which is no more applicable. It has expired. You can't work in Canada with tourists visa
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Employment is about need for skilled worker to handle tasks and depends on fast the needs for task handlers are arising.
Nobody is assigned an employer by law or God. If that was the case, unemployed folks will come together and sue all the present and potential employer of labours.

The main problem I see with ours is the govt who choose not to create enabling and competitive conditions for business to prosper, thereby reducing need for task handlers or employees.

Do I feel safe going to the hinterland to start a farm? The answer for most Nigerians to that question is a No. If you escape random criminals, pest, diseases, high cost of doing business, killer herders and storage issues, kidnappers are waiting for who to kidnap. Multiple levy thugs and extortioners are waiting for you. Yet there is food shortage and prices of food are high.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Focusmind:

It's US. They announced it on the 23rd of March. Check USIC website. Canada did theirs during COVID, which is no more applicable. It has expired. You can't work in Canada with tourists visa

Canada just announced this 3 weeks back. Check again. You can work on a tourist visa.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by nurey(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Ogaonos:
but d youth are nt to be blame. at all.infact they are trying .the yputh have succeded in following areas
1)entertainment industry music nd new nollywood
2) successfully organising endsars protect against police butality what was d gpvt response (lekki toll gate)
3)Due to d lession learn frm endsars d youth decided to become d electorates to change things in d govt in which they drag peter obi on twitter to run for president that hw peter obi came into d picture.it was d same yputh dt form d name obidient from obi on twitter.what was govt response thru inec we all knw d electoral violence nd rigging by inec
4) the issue of yputh nt want to learn handwork is true but cause by yputh lost in fsith of d education system (a thug is a billionaire wby a phd holder is begging for driver wrk )
5)parent contribute to the issue of handwork issue in their children.many parent believe dt certificate still wrks .when u tell parent to enrol their children to learn a trade or skills the child might like before such child enta into university they ignore u nd enrol d child into university after 4yrs of being brain stress by d time they graduate to go back nd do those skills become a problem .
6)lastly d incompetent private stakeholders in economic sectors who dnt kbw hw to fixtheir sector or advise govt right in hw govt can come in to assist them to fix sector .eg lack of private owed farm estate is whst is greatly affect agriculture sectors

I have read ur write up, it's TRUE the blame isn't only on the youths, the country is currently wired to frustrate you but still we shouldn't complain and sit down waiting for a miracle rather pick ourselves up and do something about it.

I graduated in 2013 or 14 went for service but b4 service I made money through computer repairs I learned in 2005 upwards.

After service no job I went back to my mum's shop and continued with her, I was about to get my own shop and start selling caprisonne as a wholesaler/retailer when the mkt was demolished luckily for me, I got a job a month after the ugly experience

I did that job for a year b4 the company ran aground due to debt and bad management then Jonathan policy affected them. I took the half a million I had got something from my mum and went into farming garri precisely I had already lost 1m In Farming in 2012 so the experience i gained there made my garri business a success. I don't want to talk about my experience because that business wasn't rosy at first but due to perseverance I was able to pull through.

There are private agric business in Nigeria ran on thousands of hectares but as people say if you never reach anoda man farm u go think say nah ur papa farm big pass.

Lagos wey everybody wan go is not the only place to make cool cash people dey cash out from other states in transport/haulage, buying and selling, farming etc

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by adewale2011(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2023

You said it all.... 💯

nurey:

1. It's not government job to provide you jobs rather government is supposed to provide enabling environment. Waiting for government is tantamount to failure.

2. Majority of youths in the 20th and upwards generation don't want to learn a trade, go to those during handiwork you rarely see them have work boys the youths don't want to get their hands dirty.

3. Many of us refuse to learn from our parents. My mother owns a shop and I served her 10years I have 10years experience in marketing and human relation, I can sell shit and feaces to anybody from what I have learned.

4. We blame everybody but ourselves, government no give me job, why are my parents poor, my school refused to give me necessary skills etc. Stop complaining go out there and fix ur poblem.

5. Unable to think out of the box. I don't take nonsense from any employer I am ready to resign if the working conditions aren't favourable because I learned 3 trades I can venture into, I can also use my handiwork to make a living.

6. Fear of the unknown. This has incapacitated many people, what if I fail, what if I loose well there is a saying "no risk, no reward" try to take risk and God willing even when you fail you have learned to do better again.

7 certificate. Many graduates think because they went to school they can't do a certain job, because people will.laugh at dem. My first million idea came from paupers who showed me a problem and I decided to abandon my certificates, got dirty and today it's a success story.

8. Not moving with the right crowd. Stop I want to go to unilag, and work with Chevron and start thinking about problems in your society and solution you can provide and cash out from.

There are others, the country is hard and inflation is biting hard, white collar jobs are diminishing but their are opportunities available all around us, find a problem in ur immediate environment and a cost effective solution and cashout.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2023
smiley smiley
nurey:

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Focusmind: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Canada just announced this 3 weeks back. Check again. You can work on a tourist visa.

Oh good. I didn't know that
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by sirray001: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
The unemployment issue in Nigeria is at the critical level... if you rounding up ur services soon... start think of an alternative so you won't get frustrated...

We have jobs in Nigeria but its very limited... which means you have to know person that know somebody...

You may be lucky if your extraordinary good in a particular field...

I remember I applied to almost all federal jobs in Nigeria and nothing came up...

I was so frustrated because I wanted to serve, fight for my country in the military or paramilitary level..

I search for jobs in my field but they would rather waste ur time and just make you feel something is wrong with you...

I left the country and I realised Nigeria Unemployment rate is so bad...

Here the gov create 2000jobs for population of 1500... now tell me how u wanna be jobless unless u lazy...

Remember learn Tech! It's very important
Tinubu will employ all of us into military feeding us with agbado and cassava. Employment will soon be thing of the past in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
dfrost:

Spot on!

I also want to see how this independent power generation will aid industrialization and growth in states.

Good a thing everyone is starting on the same lineand the same time.

True... Once every state sorts out its power supply crisis, industrialization will take off fast from there.

There should be massive involvement and encouragement of youths to go into IT, agriculture, and other key crafts... There should sponsored training and better accessibility to micro loans.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Brownshoe: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
As to contribute my quota to the eradication of unemployment:

If you are willing to learn about mini importation business, join me on WhatsApp

Look the signature.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Alexpetra: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
YUNGLURD:
The situation is pathetic, it's as if no light at the end of the tunnel.

Sigh!
no be when you reach the end of the tunnel before you go know if light dey!... But this our own tunnel no get ending on sight oo, what ever, who ever, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
I'm fed up already. This year is my 6-year post-graduation, no meaningful employment.
I wan go learn Yahoo. If I get some bucks from yahoo, I will start a business that would guarantee my sustainability till old age.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
smiley
Rubyjade:
We have seen the types and the causes of unemployment. Let us see the ways to reduce it.

Here we go …

10 Ways to Reduce Unemployment in nigeria

Here are ten ways for reducing unemployment in Nigeria.

1. Fiscal Policy of Government

Economic plan of any government depends on revenue and expenditure.

Fiscal policy shows how government spends the budget and collects revenues to run the country.

It collects revenue such as corporate and income tax, sales tax, custom duties and tariffs and spends it on repairs of roads and salary.

A Fiscal policy is either expansionary or contractionary, but we are focusing on the former.

Expansionary fiscal policy occurs when government reduces tax and spends more money to make the economy grow.

Because of this growth in the economy, individuals and firms have more money to spend, which raises output. This increase in production adds to growth and lowers unemployment in the economy.

2. Central Bank and Nigeria Monetary Policy

Monetary policy refers to money supply, interest rates, credit in the economy, and rules guiding the financial sector issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on behalf of the government.

Every year CBN makes rules for easy operation of the financial sector. It manages money supply by:

the lending rates going up
the lending rates going down
lending more
lending less

Lending rate affects individuals who borrow from banks to pay for their personal needs and firms who borrow from banks to grow their businesses.

Capital is crucial for any business to survive so companies must borrow at sensible interest rates to make profit.

Monetary policy makes it easy for companies to plan the time to borrow from their banks and do so when interest rates are low.

Getting a loan enlarges their business, which increases output and profit, and helps these companies create more jobs.

3. Government Spending

Due to limited resources and competing needs, it is difficult to get required funds from Government to fix infrastructures that need urgent repairs.

However, if government spends money to repair roads, purchase hospital equipment, and fix public schools, its effect on the economy is visible.

For example to repair any road, government must hire contractors who will employ people to work on the project sites.

The effect, repairing a road, will have on employment is that many laborers will get a job.

The second is that the job increases hired workers purchasing power.

The third is that people will patronize any support businesses, set up near any of the projects sites.

4. Agric Sector Reform

Agriculture is the second largest employer of labor in Nigeria. The agro allied value chain can become the hub for creating more jobs for Nigerians.

Let us use a recent case to support this claim. For example, in December 2016, Lagos state government sold Lake Rice to Lagos residents.

This happened due to a deal between Kebbi and Lagos State for the production of Lake Rice brand, and this alliance created many jobs.

Imagine that all states in the country copy this example, and produce one agric commodity; this would not only reduce unemployment but feed the country as well.

5. Government Intervention in Micro Lending

The government can disburse money to micro finance banks for lending to market women, petty traders, and artisans to stimulate economic growth.

How it will work is that the bank will ask these people to form corporative societies, to enable members get small loans to expand their businesses.

The corporative societies will act as a guarantor for members to ensure borrowers repay the loans.

This plan can help many poor Nigerians become self-reliant and as their business grows; they will create jobs as one of the 10 Ways to Reduce Unemployment in nigeria.

6. Getting Professional Education

Education sets people free from poverty. Educated people, especially professionals are assets to the nation.

For example, a lawyer could specialize in corporate or marine law. These professionals may work in public service or set up their own practice and employ individuals to work for them.

Let us encourage professionalism so they can become employers as one of the 10 Ways to Reduce Unemployment in nigeria.

7. Finishing School

Government has failed to fund the education sector, which have led universities to turn out half-baked graduates with little chance to secure employment.

Thankfully, grooming schools have come to the rescue to retrain and make these graduates valuable and employable.

8. Changing University Curriculum

You can change university curriculum to introduce subjects to train undergraduates for skills that are lacking, but essential for the labor market of today.

The present limited curriculum must change to add subjects such as cybernetics and robotics, computer animation, web courses, data capture, and other technology courses.

If we implement this change, graduates will become qualified for positions in the current labor market and reduce unemployment in Nigeria.

9. Training Entrepreneurs

Government can start a program to train entrepreneurs instead of allowing unemployed graduates to search for jobs that are not there.

For example, the National Youths Service Corp program (NYSC) could become a one-year entrepreneurial training program for all graduates who will pass out to create jobs.

In addition, you can set up an internet business by becoming a blogger, website designer, and copywriter, to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.

10. Setting Up Customer Service Centers

You can set up customer service business, to serve the global community.

All that is required is for employees to accept excellence as a personal value and be able to speak English without any accent, to be able to work for firms abroad.

A customer service center, which can employ large numbers of people, is a doable business that can reduce unemployment.

In Conclusion:

Unemployment is a ticking time bomb, which we must not allow to explode on our faces.

Let us all join hands to provide jobs for unemployed people, mostly made up of youths if we all wish to sleep at night with our eyes closed

Join my thread for vacancies

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
There is no enabling environment for young businesses to thrive. Many companies are folding up due to power supply. Go to those old industrial estates in Lagos and other states you will see what I am saying. Some business men and women come to deceive the people that they are doing well in business but behind the scenes alot of shady deals are going on. They just use their business to blindfold others. Government just need to create enabling environment. The youths are not being lazy at all because I once worked in a big company and I saw how hard working the youths are. Some will run both morning and afternoon shifts. At the end of the day the take home pay is next to nothing. To be honest life is very hard today we should not deceive ourselves. It's not easy coping with system.
If you want to learn skills, the person who will teach you skills will not be honest and they like maltreating those learning the skills from them. To many dishonesty going on. It's so sad. Some will post advdert online for people to contact them if they want to learn the skills and when you show interest the next is to tell you to buy materials and when you send the money for the materials they will block you. This country is upside down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
everythinggirly:
For 11 years my friend has been looking for job after graduating from the University, he just decided to venture into pure water business.
Being a graduate can be very tiring in Nigeria, no hope for you at all, unless you have good connections.
Nigeria is a mess!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

And it even ganna get worse under this agberocracy government

we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria by zedegit: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ebierensima:
As a tired Nigerian youth, the issue of unemployment in Nigeria is not just a topic, but a harsh reality that affects my daily life.

Despite having a good education and skills, I struggle to find a job that matches my qualifications.

The high level of unemployment has left me and many other young Nigerians feeling hopeless and frustrated.

It seems like no matter how hard we try, the system is rigged against us, and opportunities are scarce.

The government's efforts to address the issue have been lacklustre at best, with policies and programs that have not produced tangible results.

It's time for the government to take real action and prioritise creating job opportunities for the youth.

Schools should change their academic curriculum to include more subjects in entrepreneurship so that in the event of not getting a job after spending years in school, one can still survive and make a living.

Until then, we will continue to be a generation stuck in a cycle of unemployment and poverty.

Almost all tertiary institutions have entrepreneurship courses now.

Besides what you should be talking about is career sensitization and awareness programs at primary and secondary school levels especially junior classes.

Most people choose jaw breaking courses by name without thinking about job opportunities at graduation.

That's where the problem lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.